The Battle Between Worlds

The start of the journey

Spider man was webbing around the city when he saw a flash of light rip threw the sky. He watched as it disappeared. So he kept webbing along when Venom tacked him in the sky on to a rooftop. He came at him but Spider man moved out of the way and shot a web at him but he pulled spider man towards him and threw a punch knocking him to the ground.
But Spider man Knocked threw a window as he looked. When Venom knocked him in the face sending him threw a portal. Venom was confused.
" Where d Spider man go?"Venom asked.
Spider man looked around to be in side a room of a building when he saw a man in an all green battle suit go across the room into the wall. As another man in all brown costume with a skinny build and brown mask on entered the room. As the other man got up and tossed a ball of fire at him but dogged and kicked him in the face pulling a wooden spike out of thin air as he was about to stab the man threw the chest. Spider man put a web against his arm stopping him.
"What do you say we talk this out" Spider man said he looked at him.
"Who are you?" The man asked.
" Your friendly neighborhood Spider man" Spider man replied.
"I m Stick Boy now but out of this" The man said but Spider man used his web to louche Stick Boy into the wall so he leaped out a window. Spider man helped the other man to his feet.
"What was that all about?" Spider man asked.
"Long story we re not safe here my names Dope man" The man said as they left.
Venom ran down rooftop to rooftop as he saw something out of the corner of his eye so he stopped when a pink boot came across his face sending him back wards. When a woman appeared in a pink costume with pink hair and glowing pink eyes with a pink mask across the eyes.
"Well miss what about i devourer you?" Venom asked his black symbote skin adjusting itself with his long tongue showing.
" I ll hurt you monster" She said as she ran at him and threw a fist but he disappeared and reappeared behind her but she back flipped kicked him in the face.
"So your pretty good but i don t think you ll win"Venom said as she webbed her then punched her in the face as he went to work on her ribs. In till DareDevil kicked him in the chest and back kicked him in the face. Venom shot a web at him but he dogged and knee d him in the face. When a metal ten tickle picked him up be his arms as Doctor octopus appeared stretching his arms as he knocked Venom off the rooftop. Looking over at The woman.
"What is your name darling?"He asked his hair was short and dark brown with a new found muscular figure with his yellow and green outfit on.
"Bubble Girl" She said as she looked at them like they were aliens.
The incredible hulk appeared behind him and tossed him and daredevil off the rooftop as he turned his attention to her but then super psycho dropped down behind him his skin darker and more squally green as the incredible hulk turned around and shouted at him.
The incredible hulk punched him in the face but it barely fazed him as he punched hulk in the face harder knocking him to the ground as he got to his feet and they began to exchange punches. Hulk tackled him in the wall as he hooked him in the ribs twice but Super Psycho switched him around and punched Hulk across the face three times with right and lefts. Hulk ran at Super Psycho but he tossed Hulk off the rooftop. Breaking Bubble Girl free as he leaped away with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just for a lil bit of fun and expand my writing