The Battle Between Worlds

The plot is bout to thickin

The room was pitch black and then the light came on. To show Thor tied to a chair with mystical rope that his strength could n t break. As Loki appeared with his skunkman and the other.
" Brother you don t need to do this" Thor said.
"Yes brother i really do. I Loki will rule both universe s" Loki said.
"No Loki you don t need to do this. We can help you with your issues"Thor said.
"Silence" The man yelled punching thor in the face.
"You see thor we are the rulers of both worlds. Goodbye brother"Loki said as they left but placed the other man outside the door.
"Do not let him escape Skunkman. Brien come with me" Loki said as they left.
Chris walked into the large room with Wolverine on his shoulder. As Captain America was chained to the wall with his costume torn and bloody. As Chris put special chain that would with stand Wolverines attacks and keep him there.
" Okay now that your awake. Let me tell you both something your going to help me with my plans but you wont like it" Chris said injecting Captain America with a needle that heeled him and took over his mind. Chris smiled.
" Who do you serv?"Chris asked.
"YOU MY LORD.I will destroy all of them" Captain America said.
"Good now go" Chris said as he let him lose. As Captain America ran out of the room and into the car.

Spider man and Iron man made it to the boss after fighting there way threw the building to find a large muscular man with vain pulsing out.His face covered with red paint. In a black out fit with boots. As they looked at each other.
"Look we just want to know who you work for"Spider man said.
"You mean who we work for" Rhino said in his armored powered suit came out from behind him.
"Oh we might be in trouble" Spider man said as rhino charged him but he dogged.
As iron man faced them muscular man.
"Look we don t want to fight but if you want t..."The man punched him in the face launching him in to a wall mid sentence.
" You talk to much" The man said as he readied himself to fight.
"very well"Iron man said blasting the man causing him to take a step back.
While spider man kept dogging rhino but it was getting close.
So he drew him over to the other man and dogged as rhino took down the man but he got up only a bit of damage.
" Switch" They said as Iron man blasted rhino on to his back and spider man ran up and drop kicked the man in hte chest taking him to a knee but he caught spider man s leg before he could land. Then slammed him spin first into the wall.
He threw a punch but spider man rolled out of the way then kicked him in the chin. As he looked at the man.When iron man flew into the wall. but managed to blast rhino threw the window.
"Looks like we re down to one but he s the wors..."the man tossed iron man into the wall then punched Spider man in the face.
Knocking him to the ground as he went to attack but iron man blasted him a few times as Spider man roundhouse d him in the face knocking him down. As he webbed his arms but he broke the webbing.
When something hit the side of the building causing it to emploed.