Sequel: Solar Flair
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Blood Magic

Chapter Eleven The Brake up

Chapter Eleven
The Brake up

I couldn’t say how long I was sleeping before I heard the harsh whispering argument going on between Cynthia and Amanda. I remained frozen and did my bust to tune them out. But their words still reached me.
“How dare you bring up Edward like that”.
Amanda hissed sounding really mad. Cynthia laughed to herself sounding very unintimidated.

“Why? Because he rejected you? Or because you still have the hots for him? Which wouldn’t shock me given your history”.
Cynthia said in a mean tone. I heard Amanda growl and felt a chill filling the room. Like the room was getting colder. I opened my eyes in time to see my breath fogging in front of my face.
“Michael deserves better, someone who actually loves him. You may have changed him. But you don’t love him. You changed him so you wouldn’t be alone anymore”.
Cynthia continued.

“SHUT UP”.
Amanda screamed at her as I saw the walls beginning to freeze over. I sat up looking back at them. Amanda had Cynthia by her throat and driven into the wall. Her eyes narrowed at Cynthia who had a tight grip on Amanda’s wrist as if she was ready to brake it. The door broke open with a blast of fire that warmed up the room. Dean narrowed his eyes at Amanda grabbing the extra blankets.

“Are you trying to kill her?”
He roared. Amanda snapped back to reality dropping Cynthia turning back to face the group. Michael sighed shaking his head turning and walking away. Amanda ran out after him.
“Michael wait!”
She called. Mary narrowed her eyes at Cynthia who flashed a grin. She crossed her arms turning back to Dean.
“Dean, take Krissi to mine and John’s room”.
Dean wanted to argue that I’d be safer with him but he didn’t argue going against the whole “Rebel without a cause” stereotype his name sake had. I followed Dean into the room. John looked up from a book he was reading. Dad and Grandma were sleeping. I sat down across from John at the small table. Dean reluctantly filed out of the room once John sent him on his way.

“Who are the Cullen’s “
I asked looking at John without hesitation. John smiled at me as he leaned on the table.
“My brother’s family. Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Emmet, Rosalie Edward and Bella”.
John said closing his book.
“They are good people, Bella and Edward were actually just married. And had a daughter”.
John said. I smiled at him.
“A daughter? I thought Vampires couldn’t reproduce”.
John smiled at me shaking his head lightly.
“They can’t, Bella started out as a human, she and Edward met, fell in love and got married, and he got her pregnant on their honeymoon. It was unexpected and it killed Bella. But Edward was able to change her before she could completely die.”
John explained. I looked out the window watching the full moon.

“Was Amanda in love with Edward?”
I asked. John sighed shaking his head.
“It’s complicated, Edward wasn’t interested in her during their time together. He was angry and she was an annoyance. They got into it pretty bad and she confessed her feelings. Edward told her he’d never feel that way for her and they parted ways”.
John explained. I frowned at him.
“So hearing about the wedding would have been hard on her huh?”
I asked. John nodded.
“It hit her hard, caused problems for her and Michael. A shame too, Michael is an amazing young man. I guess Cynthia hasn’t forgiven her for putting him through that”.
John sighed shaking his head. Mary came back into the room crossing her arms.

“That girl is impossible”.
She sighed sitting on the other side of John. I folded my hands on the table watching as light took over the sky. The thick overcast clouds were still hanging around. Everyone started to pack up. I saw Amanda looking at Michael across the lot like she wanted to talk to him. But Michael didn’t bat an eyelash. I looked up at Dean.
“Would you mind if I ride with Michael?”
I asked. Dean shook his head.

“I guess not”.
I smiled at him leaning up and kissing his lips lightly before going towards Michael’s truck as he was finishing loading it up. I saw Amanda looking like she wanted to cry as she watched him ignoring her. Her eyes narrowed at Cynthia as she got into her car and sped off without Cynthia in the car nearly hitting her actually. Cynthia laughed falling back into Rex who sighed shaking his head. I walked over to Michael and smiled at him.
“Mind if I ride with you?”
I asked. Michael smirked at me.
“Is it ok with Dean?”
He asked looking towards Dean who narrowed his eyes slightly.

“Take care of her”.
Dean barked. Michael gave a sort of salute before opening the passenger door for me and helping me up into the passenger seat of his truck. He got into the driver’s side and we followed the convoy of cars. I looked over at Michael as the radio played the Nirvana song “Smells like teen spirit”. I noticed he had a tape deck in his car and scattered tapes around the truck. I frowned at him.
“I hope you don’t think I’m over stepping, but I really think Amanda loves you”.
I said hoping he wouldn’t be mad at me. Michael kept his eyes forward keeping his hand on the wheel.

“It would be different if she didn’t know what she wanted and was confused. The problem is, she knows what she wants, what she’s always wanted. She wants Edward Cullen. I’m not Edward Cullen”.
Michael said and I was kind of shocked he didn’t sound angrier when he said Edward’s name. Michael sighed keeping one hand on the wheel running his other hand through his beautiful blond hair. His golden eyes seemed to have a shimmer to them. Michael was really good looking, built a little at just the right size I thought. He had the face of an angel and was easy to talk to and funny. I didn’t know why Amanda wouldn’t want him.

“I’m not going to pretend I can be what she needs anymore. Maybe she can find happiness with an Edward clone or something. I don’t know. But I won’t pretend that I’m ok with her pining after someone else while she’s supposed to be with me”.
Michael continued.

I frowned at him.
“You broke up with her?”
Michael nodded.
“Yeah, I did. When she figures out want she wants and if what she wants is me. Then maybe things will be different. But while she’s still hurting over the Edward stuff. It isn’t a good idea for her to be with anyone”.
Michael continued. I frowned at him looking over at him as he turned the radio down.
“What about you?”
I asked. Michael kept his eyes on the road.
“I’ll always love Amanda, I guess she’s my Edward”.

Michael snickered at the analogy.
“That’s why I had to let her go, she needed to figure out what she wanted because it wasn’t fair to either of us living a lie”.
Michael said. Even though he was remaining strong I could hear the pain in his voice. I frowned looking out the window. Feeling the need to get Amanda and Michael back together. But I knew Amanda was the only one who could do that.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3