Status: here have another story

My Heart Beats for You

Sex Confession

I sighed and rested my head on Vic’s shoulder. It had definitely been a nice night, but I was tired. “Are you okay?” I nodded slowly, yawning.
He smiled at that and kissed my hair. “My sleepy baby,” I smiled too and turned to look at him. “You look so cute when you’re sleepy,” he said.
I blushed and then tucked my face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. He peppered little kisses all over my cheek before finally tipping my face to the side to kiss my lips.
I smiled against his and kissed back, our lips moving in perfect sync. More cameras went off, like they had every time we kissed. It was kind of weird to think that people wanted pictures of the two of us kissing, but I was too happy to really care.
Vic pulled back to smile at me before pecking my lips once more. “Let’s go to bed,” he said softly and kissed my hair. “Can we?” He shrugged and nodded.
“It’s our wedding. We can leave when we want,” I laughed quietly, shaking my head. “Then why are we still here?” He laughed too and then took my hand.
“Oh, Vic, come here,” I smiled as he sighed and pulled me over to his mom. “Hi,” he said and smiled brightly at her. I knew it was fake though.
“Vic, Kellin, this is Allan and his new fiancé Eleanor,” I smiled a little and leant my head on Vic’s arm. I really was tired, and he was so comfy to lay on.
“It’s nice to meet you,” Vic said before putting his arm around me. “Thanks. You too. I was very flattered to be invited tonight,” he said.
“Mhm,” Vic kissed my hair, probably trying to end the conversation. “Oh, um, sorry, you two probably had somewhere better to be,”
Vic pretended to laugh with him. “Actually yes,” he said. “Oh, well do enjoy yourself,” he said, still chuckling. “Thanks, I plan to,”
He smiled politely at him before pulling me away. “Do you know them?” I asked, smiling amusedly. “No. Which was why my mom wanted to introduce us. She feels the need for everyone to know each other.”
I nodded and smiled again. “Well, we can still go back to bed,” I offered, just as the doors opened. I looked over, only to be met with one of the servants, Evan, who was being hastily followed by my father.
“What the hell is he doing here?” I asked quietly. I did want him here, and I was 100% sure that he knew that.
“I don’t know,” Vic wrapped his hand around my arm and walked over to the servant who was now with Vic’s father. He looked kind of nervous and was speaking quickly as we reached them. “Why is here?” Vic asked, more to Evan than his father. “I couldn’t stop him. The guards thought that he was a guest and the rest of the servants were here,” he said.
Vic sighed and looked at my father, who was quickly approaching. People seemed to notice us now and were talking as they wondered what had happened.
“Ah, Kellin,” my dad said and smiled fakely. “What do you think you’re doing?” my tone wasn’t at all inviting as I spoke. “Well I came to congratulate my son on his marriage,” he said back, loud enough for most of the people in the room to hear. I didn’t like the idea of them knowing who he was. He wasn’t a father to me.
“Go. I don’t want to see you. I thought that was clear,” Vic pulled on my arm to get my attention, probably because I had gone completely rigid.
“Relax,” he whispered with his lips at my ear. “Don’t let him ruin this,” I sighed and then looked back at my dad. “Well then please, enjoy yourself,” I said curtly and pulled Vic away with me. He smiled and let me drag him towards the door while my father looked on in horror.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Jeuse called after us. “Well, I thought that you could figure it out for yourself, but if it isn’t obvious enough, we’re going to consummate our love,” He took a step back, looking absolutely appalled, even as I laughed and left the room.
I could see the amusement on Vic’s face as we walked, having managed to finally escape. He scooped me up in his arms before I could open the door to our bedroom, laughing as I practically squealed.
“Vic,” I whined as he kissed my hair and pushed the door open to carry me inside. “What? I had to be a little cliché,” he said and set me onto my feet.
I playfully glared at him and then looked further into our room. It was different than when we had left at almost five am this morning; the main change being our bed.
Vic had set up a canopy over the mattress, long ocean-colored curtains and all. It had the same dark wood as everything else in his room and matched perfectly with his décor.
“When did you do this?” I asked, looking over at him. “Right after we left. I had a few of the servants set it up for me. I wanted to surprise you,”
I nodded and smiled at him. “You’re really sweet,” Vic smiled and kissed my hair again before leading me closer to the bed. There was a platter of strawberries and whipped cream on the table, along with two flutes of champagne.
I smiled at the sentiment and let him pull me against him. “I thought I would tease you some more,” he said and then kissed me. I smiled wider against his mouth before kissing back. His fingers moved up from my hips to my chest to undo my tie, kind of sloppily.
I copied him and tossed his tie to the floor before undoing the buttons on his shirt. His vest got in the way of my hands, forcing me to pause.
“Take this off,” I whispered, close enough that our lips touched. Vic did as I asked and took his vest off to abandon it to the floor. “You too cutie,”
I suppressed another grin and looked down at my clothing to take my vest off. Vic’s hands reached towards me as I looked up. He started unbuttoning my pants, removing the skinny belt from my waist.
He leant down and kissed my neck, his soft lips feather light against my skin. I shivered and undid the rest of the buttons on Vic’s shirt to push it off of him.
I kissed his shoulder while my hands trailed down his smooth torso. He was so warm and lovely to touch.
Vic dipped his hands into my pants as I pulled his belt off and dropped it beside us.
“Wait,” I whispered. He smiled at me and pulled back to take his clothes off. I copied him, removing the rest of my own clothes; minus my underwear. Vic got onto the bed then and smiled at me.
“Now come here,” he said, holding his hand out to me. I did as he asked and crawled onto the bed with him. His strong arms wrapped around me, encircling my waist.
“You know, we’ve already had alcohol today,” I said teasingly. “Mhm, maybe that was my plan. Get you all liquored up and then have my way with you,”
I grinned and kissed his lips. “How naughty of you,” He laughed at that and started kissing down the length of my neck. “You’re so soft,” he said.
“Mhm, and I love to be showered with kisses,” I felt Vic smile against my skin before he gently nipped me. “You don’t have to drink it, you know,”
I nodded and pressed him back against the bed. “Maybe I want to,” He smiled at me and intertwined our fingers. I was straddling him, sitting on top of his stomach.
“So I’m allowed to tease you then?” I nodded, although I would probably disagree later. “Good,” he started and flipped us over.
“Because I was going to,” I laughed and watched him as he straddled me instead. He wasn’t heavy at all, considering he was just as small as I was.
Vic picked up the bowl and set it onto the bed before taking a sip of his drink.
I watched him, entranced by the sheer beauty of him. “I love you,” I whispered, making him smile. “Mhm, me too,” He laid down, half on me, and half on the mattress.
Vic touched the berry in his hand to my lips before smiling playfully. “Open up,” he said softly. I parted my lips and giggled as he moved it forward.
Vic let me bite it without pulling it away, and then ate the rest of it himself. “Mhm,” I laughed and watched him again. “Do you want more?” he asked. I just shrugged, unable to stop smiling. Vic took the cream and swiped his finger into it before rubbing it onto my lips.
I laughed and went to lick it away, only to get scolded. “No. Mine,” he said, his eyes narrowing as he pinned my hands down. I pressed my lips while Vic leant down to kiss me, smearing the cream between us.
I giggled before he licked me. “That tickles,” I said. “But it tastes so good,” I laughed as he licked all of the whipped cream off of my lips and then licked his own.
“Mhm,” I grinned just before he kissed me. Vic’s mouth tasted sweet as he licked into my mouth. His hands were still pinning mine to the bed, keeping me in place.
He pressed his hips against mine, pushing his already slightly-hard dick against my lower stomach. His tongue swirled with mine as we kissed while his hips started rocking against me.
I moved my leg to wrap around his waist and smiled as he ground into me harder than before. His movements sent little shivers of pleasure through me, only helping him to turn me on.
“I can’t believe you said that in front of a whole crowd of people,” he said amusedly as his lips wandered to my neck. I laughed quietly before rolling my body upwards. “Mhm, but they were probably thinking it anyways,”
Vic laughed too before pulling back to kiss down my chest. I watched him, entranced by the way his lips peppered over my skin. “You’re so sexy,” he said and gently pressed his mouth to my stomach.
I smiled and combed my fingers through his hair while he kissed down to my waist. His lips touched the spot right below my navel before he looked up at me.
“You know, I plan to tease you for as long as I can,” he said softly. “I’m aware,” I earned a smile in response before he hooked his fingers into my briefs. I bit my lip as he inched them down, slower than was necessary, and then kissed my lower stomach. His lips trailed down even further until he had to pull my underwear all the way off.
I gasped as the cool air in the room washed over me, sending goosebumps over my skin. “Vic,” I warned as he bit me, right where my leg connected to my hip. I got a devious look in return before he sucked mark after mark into my skin.
“V-Vic,” He ignored my little plea and continued kissing back and forth on my thighs. “Had enough yet?” he asked tauntingly and looked up to meet my eyes.
I nodded, practically quivering under him. He had ignored my now aching dick the entire time and all I wanted by now was release.
“Please,” He smiled at me before moving to kiss my mouth. I tangled my fingers into his hair, kind of desperately until he started touching me. His hand just barely brushed down my side, making me shiver and gasp into his mouth.
His touch was so light and gentle as he grasped my hip before finally taking a hold of me. I couldn’t help the little moan that left my lips as he finally started stroking me, filling my body with pleasant shivers.
“Vic,” He smirked and sped up his hand, flicking his wrist quickly. “Ungh,” I knew he wouldn’t actually get me off, but it still felt really good while he was doing it.
I was already breathing heavily, and after a minute, pretty close to coming. Vic must have realized it too, because he stopped and then kissed me before I could protest. He started touching himself instead, letting out a little moan into my mouth.
I slid my hands down his back to his waist and then dipped them into his boxers. Vic started grinding against me again, letting out a long moan as I grabbed his ass.
I smirked and kissed his neck, gentler than I was grabbing him. “Vic…I want you,” he smiled at that before capturing my lips again. His tongue slipped into my mouth to mingle with my own while I felt him up. He didn’t seem to mind, and continued rolling his hips into me, over and over again.
I broke away to breathe before demanding he be naked. “Take these off,” I pleaded and tugged on his boxers. Vic nodded and pulled away from me, much to my displeasure. “Come here,” I ordered, as soon as he was naked. Vic smiled and then shook his head so that he could get the stuff out of the drawer.
He got back on the bed then, between my legs. I spread them for him, earning a smile. “So ready for it, huh?” he teased as he spread the lube evenly over his fingers.
I nodded, not the slightest bit ashamed of it. Vic touched his fingers to my entrance before pushing two of them into me. I gasped before settling against him.
“Okay?” I nodded and then moaned as he moved them around inside of me. “Fuck,” He smirked above me and then started stroking my cock while he fingered me. Vic kept circling them inside of me while rubbing me, overloading me with pleasure.
“Kiss me,” I gasped, getting exactly what I wanted. His fingers brushed my prostate, pulling a moan from my lips. The sound got lost in his mouth, along with my little whimpers for more.
“Vic,” I finally groaned, close to coming. “Please,” He smirked at me before kissing my neck, adding to the pleasure pooling in my lower stomach. “Oh…Vic,”
He stopped before I could finish, forcing a little whine from my lips. “Hush,” I frowned at him, even as he kissed me. “Kiss me back,” Vic ordered and then smiled as I did.
Our lips molded together again while he rolled the condom onto himself. He started fumbling around for the lube, almost making me laugh. I broke our kiss to let him find it and then massage it over his cock.
“Ready?” I nodded, definitely more than ready. He lined himself up before plunging his cock completely inside of me. We both moaned, almost embarrassingly loud.
“Fuck,” he breathed before opening his eyes to look at me. “Can I move?” he asked breathlessly. I nodded and then moaned as soon as he did. He was so hard inside me and it felt so fucking good.
Vic leant down to kiss me as he started rocking his hips, moving his cock in and out of me. “Fuck…Vic,” He smirked at me and then groaned, letting his head fall onto my shoulder. I wrapped my legs around his waist and then moaned too as he slid into me deeper than before. “Oh, harder,”
He did exactly as I asked while I started gyrating against him. The movement made his cock push into me differently and rub against the spot that had me seeing stars. “Oh…Vic,” My voice was getting higher and breathier with every moan I let out. I was already so close to coming as he snapped his hips forward, roughly fucking me into the mattress. Vic had been going pretty easy on me when we had sex, but I found myself liking this a lot. I liked being used and it felt so fucking good.
“Vic,” I warned. I knew I was going to come; my whole body felt like it was on fire. “Oh…god, Vic,” He leant down to kiss me while finally wrapping his hand around me. I moaned loudly into his mouth as his hand flicked back and forth over my dick, in perfect sync with his thrusts.
I was a moaning mess beneath him, writhing around on the bed and probably making my voice hoarse. “Vic!” My back arched as I practically screamed his name and shot over his hand.
He groaned as I finished, seeing stars behind my eyes and holding onto the sheets. I just lay there breathlessly as he kept going for a minute before finishing too, with a long, sexy moan.
Vic collapsed on top of me then, breathing just as heavily as I was. He was hot and sweaty, but I didn’t care. I was blissed out of my mind and so satisfied.
He kissed my neck gently before moving to pull me on top of him. I smiled and kissed him once while readjusting to sit in his lap. “I thought you were tired,” he teased and nipped at my bottom lip.
I just shrugged lightly. “Well I am more than happy to cuddle with you,” I smiled at that and wrapped my arms around his neck, letting the tips of my fingers brush over his sharp shoulder blades.
“That tickles,” Vic said, although it didn't sound like he cared. I leant close to him and gently kissed the side of his neck. I felt him swallow as my lips traveled down his skin to the hollow of his throat before nipping back at him.
“Hey Vic?” I asked and sat back as the sudden thought occurred to me. “Do humans always die if you bite them? Or like turn into vampires?” Vic shook his head slowly. “No, why?” I ignored his question and continued with my own.
“So you just bite and then stop? How does that work?” I asked. “Well, the vampire would bite the human, drink until they'd had enough, and then stop. Humans only change if their heart stops beating,”
I stared at him in confusion. “What do you mean? Your heart still beats,” I said. “I know that. To be turned, a vampire has to release a sort of...poison, I guess it is, that slowly changes your body and then stops your heart. It takes about an hour or two depending on the person, and then your heart will restart,”
I nodded slowly as he spoke. “Weren't you born as a vampire though?” Vic nodded. “Vampires can still conceive, but since you're a boy, you obviously can't,” he said. “Oh...okay,” I moved closer to Vic until my chest was flush to his and I was sitting on too of his thighs.
“So where did the inquiry come from?” he asked and pulled his arms tighter around my waist. His hands held the small of my back, pressing my hips tightly against his stomach. “Um...remember how you asked if you could bite me? I know you were just teasing, but...do you want to?”
Vic's eyes widened at my words. “Why?” I bit into my lip before leaning to kiss him; just barely brushing my lips against his. “Do you?” Vic leant his head to the side and ghosted his lips over the skin of my throat.
“We just got married so that vampires couldn't bite humans anymore,” he stated, whispering to me. “I know. But you wouldn't be hurting me. And you have my permission,” Vic sat back the slightest bit to look at me. “It would still hurt,” Vic said. “I know. But something about it just seems...sexy?”
He chuckled and then grinned as I pressed on his shoulders, forcing him to lie back on the bed. “I like the idea,” He nodded slightly. “Do you really want me to bite you?” I shrugged and leant my weight on him, only to have Vic flip us over so that I was lying on my back at the other end of the bed.
I stared up at him in surprise before pulling him down to kiss me. “I love you,” I whispered when he pulled away. His lips curved up into a smile, making me smile too. “I love you too,” he said and then grinned as I sat back up to kiss his lips. Mine parted, welcoming the almost instantaneous feel of his tongue. I couldn't help the little noise of satisfaction as his tongue glided with mine, Vic held my body close to his and then pulled back to look at me. “Do you want me to?” he asked, suddenly serious again.
I chewed my lip skeptically before nodding. Vic held me tightly and then nuzzled his face against my neck. I couldn't help the way that my heart picked up as his nose brushed my skin, sending goosebumps over me.
Vic parted his lips, letting his warm breath tickle my skin. I shivered in his arms, loving the suspense building up in my chest. He started licking and kissing my neck, before lightly sucking on the spot. I knew there would be a mark there tomorrow, probably dark enough for everyone to see. I didn't care though. All that seemed to matter right now was us.
He moved his lips closer to the base of my throat then and kissed me once before parting his lips. I let my breath out heavily as he finally bit into me, his sharp teeth sinking into my skin.
I whimpered and held onto him tighter before relaxing into his arms. I could tell Vic was being gentle with me because it barely hurt after the initial bite. It was more like a light, stinging feeling that wouldn't go away.
Vic pulled back then, his blown-out eyes meeting mine. He was breathing harder than before, his soft lips tinted red from my blood. I reached up to touch my neck and flinched at the shock of pain that ran shot down my arm.
“Okay?” he asked softly and licked his lips in a surprisingly enticing way. I nodded and then kissed him, more turned on than was probably normal. He laughed softly as I practically tackled him to the bed and kissed him passionately. I smiled as he tangled his fingers into my hair and reached his hand down to grab my ass.
I couldn't help the little moan that left my lips. Vic smiled against my mouth as he rocked his hips upwards, sending little shivers throughout my entire body. Vic flipped us over and the ground his body on mine. I moaned and combed my fingers through his silky hair. “Round two already?” Vic asked and smirked. I just nodded and kissed his neck. “So that turns you on then? How kinky,” I laughed and bit him, sucking a mark into his skin to match mine. Vic caught my chin and forced me to look up at him so that he could kiss my lips. I moaned and held onto him tighter. Apparently this did turn me on. Vic pressed his body tighter against mine and kissed me harder before moving so that I was sitting on top of him again.
“It's your turn to do all of the work,” he said, making me laugh. “Are you too tired?” Vic narrowed his eyes at my teasing tone and gripped into my hips. “Fuck me,” he said, grinning. I smiled too before doing exactly what he wanted....three times. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
heyoo like this didn't take me a million years to write. But here it finally is and i can start getting to the angst MWAH

title- "The Divine Infection" Motionless In White