Status: here have another story

My Heart Beats for You

No Such Thing As Too Young

Kellin ~

My heart was racing in my chest as one of the designers from before helped me into my clothes. She buttoned up my shirt for me, leaving the two around my throat undone. I wondered if she could feel my heart beating beneath my clothes, considering I could practically hear it.
I knew it was irrational to be this nervous, and that I should be ecstatic; and I was, but I was still scared. I was getting married. She helped me into my vest as I tried to calm myself down a little.
Vic. I was marrying Vic. “Are you okay?” I nodded and smiled a little. “Just a bit nervous,” She smiled at me and did up the buttons on my stomach. “Just take a few deep breaths. He loves you,”
I smiled and nodded before doing as she said and breathing deeply. I slid my jacket on and then did up the buttons myself. “You look wonderful,” she said and smoothed my coat out for me. “Thanks,”
Vic’s mom came into the room then and smiled. “Oh, Kellin,” she said and walked up to me. “You look lovely,” I blushed and smiled again.
“Thanks, so do you,” Her dress fit nicely and was a sort of pink cream color that looked really good against her skin tone. “Oh, um, it’s about to start. Are you ready?”
I nodded and let my breath out heavily. “Okay, then Mike will be waiting for you,” she said and quickly left to take her seat.
I opened the door for myself and walked towards the throne room where Mike was standing. I thought it was kind of strange to have to walk down the aisle, and even more so with Mike, but it wasn’t really important. “Hey,” he said and smiled.
I bit my lip as he opened the door, hooking his arm through mine. I let him lead me inside and up the beginning off the aisle.
There were lace curtains circling the entire room and different chandeliers that dripped down like diamonds. I smiled as I saw Vic, looking incredible as he waited for me. His hair was straightened again, and he looked phenomenal in his suit.
Everyone was standing as Mike walked me down. He let me go as we reached Vic and went to stand behind him.
Vic held his hand out to me, smiling happily. “I love you,” he mouthed. I smiled and twined our fingers together, both of us looking at the priest.
“Dearly beloved,” he started. I smiled and met Vic’s eyes, my heart finally starting to settle as he looked at me. I zoned out what the man was saying as I stared at him, kind of overwhelmed by the idea that I was getting married. I got lost in his eyes, loving how happy they looked. They were practically shining, and so, so beautiful as he looked back at me.
I was surprised as the priest caught my attention, already close to the vows. Vic and I had agreed to just go with the cliché ‘in sickness and health’ stuff, so that neither of us could get stage fright.
I glanced at him as he said my name and started listing off all of the things we were vowing to do. “I do,” I said as he finished. Vic let go of my hand to let me slide the ring onto his finger, holding it out to me.
He smiled and glanced away from me as he listened, and then met my eyes again. “I do,” My heart fluttered as he spoke and took the ring from him to put on my hand. He held my hand gently and then slipped the cool metal onto my finger.
I ignored the priest again and grinned as Vic leant forward to kiss me, his warm hand gently cupping my face.
Everyone started clapping as we kissed, getting lost in the feel of each other’s lips. His molded to mine, making little kissing sounds as we licked into each other’s mouths.
We didn’t stop until Mike pinched Vic’s side to get our attention.
He pulled back the slightest bit, both of us laughing quietly before kissing again. “I love you too,” I said and grinned. Vic wrapped his arm around me and smiled before leading me down the aisle again. I smiled too as the doors closed behind us and Vic pulled me into the same room from before.
He wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his face into my neck. “This is so surreal,” he whispered. I nodded and kissed his jaw gently. “We still have the reception,” he said before kissing me once. “I don’t wanna,”
Vic laughed at me and nodded his agreement. “I know. I just want to take you back to our room and have my way with you all night long,” I laughed, my cheeks turning pink.
Vic let go of me to take his jacket off, abandoning it on the table. I slid mine off too and let him take it before pulling him to me again.
“Kellin Fuentes,” he said and smiled. I grinned and kissed him deeply. “Are you two in here?” Mike’s voice asked before he walked in.
“Hey,” He smiled and walked over, hugging the both of us. “Mom wants you in the ballroom now. Everyone is already there,”
Vic nodded and snaked his arm around my waist again. “Ready?” I nodded and smiled as we followed after Mike towards the ballroom. He walked in first, and then we did, blushing as everyone cheered loudly.
Vic led me over to the side of the room to our little table in the corner. We both sat down in the long chair, grinning at each other. “This is so…--“Insane?” I nodded and continued to look around the room. It was absolutely beautiful.
There were candles and flowers everywhere, decorating the little tables that everyone was sitting around. Our table was set with an elegant lace tablecloth, draped over a pale pink one. One of the servants walked up to us and set down a glass of champagne in front of both of us.
He smiled and bowed slightly as Vic’s parents walked up to us. “I’m so proud of you,” his mom said and squished us both to the point of suffocation. “Vivian, you have all the time in the world to fuss over them. Let someone else have a chance,”
She made a shooing motion at her husband and then kissed each of us. “You two look so beautiful. Ooh,” I laughed and glanced at Vic as she pinched my cheeks.
“Mom, stop,” She sighed and let go of me. “Oh alright. I’ll let you be for now,” Vic smiled as his dad squeezed him once, and then took his mom away from us. “She seems happy,”
He nodded and wrapped an arm around my waist. I smiled as he kissed right under my jaw before gingerly grazing his lips along my face. I blushed as he bit my ear lobe before gently sucking on it.
“Vic,” I scolded him and tried to lightly push him away. He wasn’t having it though, and nipped down my throat to my collar. My cheeks got even more red as I bit back a moan and someone took a picture of us.
Vic’s head snapped up at the sound, looking over at whoever it was. They smiled and walked up to us. “Hey,” the man said and smiled. “Hi. You’re taking pictures of me now?” He shrugged lightly and laughed. “I guess. You look good though,” Vic smiled at that and then looked at me. The look in his eyes made me want to blush and look away, but I didn’t. “Oli, this is my Kellin,”
I did blush this time before kissing his cheek. “Nice to meet you Kellin. You look wonderful,” I smiled at him as he stepped closer.
Vic hugged him, leaving his arm around me. I caught a glimpse of tattoos as his sleeve slid up slightly. “I’m happy for you,” he said, still smiling. “Thanks. Never thought I’d be married before you,”

Oli laughed and nodded. “Yeah, we pushed it back again,” he said. “Oh? How come?” Oli shrugged and then sighed. “Her parents again. We might just elope.”
Vic nodded and then smiled sympathetically at him. “Oh, uh,” Oli mumbled as he looked behind himself. Quite a few people had gathered behind him, probably waiting to talk to us. “Guess I’ll see you later,” he said and smiled again. Vic and I both smiled back at him before he walked away, towards one of the tables on the other side of the room.
“Hiya Vicky,” Mason said, slinking up to us in the most unwelcome way. “Hi,” Vic looked how I felt. He looked at me and then smirked. “Hey babe,” I felt Vic go stiff beside me. “Excuse you?” he asked, his tone turning sassy.
“What’s got your panties in a twist?” Mason asked. “All I did was say hello,” I cringed and leant further into Vic’s chest. “Mhm, well, you are at our wedding reception,”
He shrugged and then leant his hand on our table. “You know, I’d still give you a go Vic. Maybe then you wouldn’t be so bitter,” Vic rolled his eyes and then glared at him. “Whatever. What about you Kellin?” he asked. “I’d be more than happy to deflower you,”
I smiled sweetly back at him. “If only I needed deflowering,” I noticed the way Vic’s mouth twitched out of the corner of my eye.
“Oh? I can’t imagine Vic gave you what need,” I smirked right back at him. “But that’s really none of your business, now is it?” Mason raised an eyebrow before shrugging and walking off.
“You know, sassy Kellin's pretty hot,” Vic said, grinning at me. I blushed and shoved him lightly. “I have no idea what you mean,” Vic laughed and kissed my cheek. “You’re cute,” he said in my ear as three more people walked up to us.
“It’s going to be a long night, isn’t it?” Vic smiled against my cheek and then kissed it again. “What makes you think that?”
♠ ♠ ♠
there will be more

title- "Kissing In Cars" Pierce the Veil