Status: here have another story

My Heart Beats for You

Your Eyes Look Hungry Again

2 Weeks Later

Everything had been pretty normal recently, including Vic and I. We tried to act less coupley in front of his family, although they usually saw right through it. I could find my way around pretty well by now and I had seen most of the rooms. I found Vic in the pool room, swimming around aimlessly.
I sat down on the edge of the pool, crossing my legs and waiting. Vic must’ve noticed me, because he popped up and smiled. “Hey,” he said quietly and walked over.
He picked up the towel beside me and dried off a bit before wrapping his arms around my waist. “Hi,” I said and smiled back at him.
“It took me a while to find you,” Vic laughed a little pulled me closer to the edge of the pool. “Don’t get me all wet,” He grinned up at me mischievously.
“Who said I was going to?” I rolled my eyes and gently combed my fingers through his wet hair. “Did you sleep okay?” I nodded simply. I had slept the entire night without waking once.
“You should get in with me,” I shook my head, giggling when he tried to slide me forward. “Vic, no!” I laughed and held onto the side. He laughed too and then pulled me down until I could kiss him.
I laughed, straining to press my lips to his. “That doesn’t really work,” I said. “Mhm, I could kiss something else for you,” I blushed as he licked his lips, staring up at me.
“You’re so naughty,” I said, laughing as he nodded. “Only for you,” I blushed again, Vic smiling up at me and then moved to pull himself out of the pool. He sat down beside me and then pulled my body against his.
“Vic, you’re getting me wet,” I whined, making him laugh.
“Oh am I?” he asked and then pushed me into the pool. I squeaked, closing my mouth before I hit the water. I could hear Vic laughing as I swam up and glared at him, my hair dripping down my face. Mike walked in then, laughing when he saw us.
“Ooh, am I gonna get to watch you kill him?” he teased and sat down, a little away from Vic. I continued to glare at him, pushing my hair out of my eyes.
“Dude, you’re totally not getting laid tonight,” Mike said to Vic. I nodded my agreement and pulled myself out of the pool. Vic stood up to try and apologize, only to have me push him in. “Hey!” I laughed back and picked up one of the towels before heading back to our room.

Vic met me in the bedroom, having showered somewhere else. “Hey you,” he said and fell onto the bed with me. “Hi,” I smiled and sat up a little to look at him. “You’ll never guess what mom asked me,” he said.
I raised my eyebrows at him in answer, waiting for him to elaborate.
“She wanted to know if we had picked a date yet,” I sighed and fell back against the bed again. Vic and I were both kind of apprehensive about picking a date, just because we wanted to be in love first.
“We probably should,” I admitted, making Vic frown. “We don’t have to. She’s just impatient,”
I shook my head, propping up on my elbows to look at him. “Well…we should though. That was the whole point of the truce anyway, and it’s not really dong any good to put it off. So why not?”
Vic nodded a little and started rubbing my thigh soothingly. “So, what date should we pick? Sometime soon, but not right away,” I nodded and tapped my lips as I thought.
“What about in May? It won't be too hot, but the weather will still be nice,” Vic nodded and smiled at me.
“Okay. May it is. Any particular day?” I shook my head, wanting him to pick. I didn’t know what days were considered special, if any of them were, and picking out the day we would get married on seemed like it should be an important decision that I didn’t want to fuck up.
“What about May fifteenth?” Vic asked then. “Okay…. I guess we should tell your parents then, huh? They’ve been laying it on pretty thick lately” Vic laughed and then nodded and reached for my hand.
“Let’s go then. I’m sure mom will make a huge deal about it,” I laughed too and let him pull me away.
We found his mom in the lounge, reading a magazine on one of the long, cushioned chairs.
“Hey mom,” Vic said, catching her attention. “Mhm?” she looked up at us holding hands and smiled, setting her magazine down beside her.
“We picked a date,” he said. Her eyes lit up as he spoke, like I knew that they would. His parents were really trying to push us into getting married before the end of the season.
“Oh, that’s great. I’m happy for you two. Alexander, can you go get Victor?” the boy nodded and hastily left the room.
“So, what date have you picked?” she asked. “May 15th,” I said back and looked at Vic. I was actually happy to be engaged to him. He was perfect, and I was sure I could never have met someone better than him on my own.
“That’s lovely. We can start planning right away,” She turned around as Vic’s dad walked into the room, followed by the servant from before. He came up to the three of us and smiled.
“They’ve chosen a date for the wedding,” his mom said before he could talk. “That’s wonderful. I can alert the council later today,” Vic frowned and sighed.
“Please, don’t invite them,” he said. “Why not? The council is a big part of this truce too Vic, they should be allowed to attend,” Vic’s hand tightened around mine as he spoke, getting agitated by his words.
“It’s my wedding. The least you could do is not make it a political event,” He said and stalked out of the room, leaving me there with his parents.
“What did I say?” I sighed and looked after Vic. “He is just a teenager,” I said back. “I think he just doesn’t want the wedding to be about the truce. It should be about us,” I didn’t wait for their response before going to find Vic, figuring he would be upset. He wasn’t really fond of the truce, especially when his parents tried to impede on his life with it.
And he was right anyways. They were his parents, and they should want to make his wedding special for him, instead of turning it into a political event. It wasn’t fair to him, and he had every right to resent them for it.
“Vic?” I asked when I finally found him. He was standing on the balcony off the ballroom and staring out at the fountain. He didn’t look at me, but sighed quietly. I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. Vic didn’t push me away, and held onto my hand around him as I kissed his shoulder.
“You’re right,” I said softly. He was quiet for a while, just letting me hold him.
“It just isn’t fair,” he said. “They already made our engagement party into a council meeting. You’d think they would realize that our wedding is supposed to be more than that. I mean—sure the truce is important, but I’m their son for Christ’s sake. They should care more about my getting married than the stupid truce,”
I nodded and held him tighter. “I know.” Vic sighed quietly and turned around in my arms. “At least I get to marry you,” he said.
I smiled and held onto his waist tighter. “You’ll always have me,” ~

Vic and I were lounging on a loveseat while his mom and a team of wedding planners discussed things. They asked for our decisions every so often, but we were mostly just kissing and talking to each other.
They were on the other side of the room, apparently not minding that we were all over each other.
“I wonder if she’ll have you wear a dress,” Vic teased me. “She will not,” He laughed quietly and then bit the shell of my ear. “You don’t know that. Besides, I think you’d make a lovely bride,” I swatted at him, giggling.
“I’m not a bride,” Vic nodded and pulled me tighter against his side. “Sure you are, because you aren’t the groom. I’m the prince, remember?”
I laughed and nodded. “How could I forget?” He laughed too, just as a servant brought over a tray of champagne and strawberries with whipped cream.
He set them down on the table beside us before scampering away. Vic reached over me to pick up a glass and then set the strawberries in my lap.
I watched him sip his champagne before picking up a strawberry. “Are they encouraging us to sleep together?” I asked, giggling a little. “No. They don’t work,”
I looked at him in confusion a he bit into it. “They’re supposed to be aphrodisiacs, right, but they aren’t. They’re just associated with sex.”
I nodded and let him feed me a strawberry. “I disagree with you,” I said and chewed slowly, relishing in how sweet they were.
“Mhm, am I turning you on?” Vic asked in the sultriest tone. He dipped his head down to kiss my neck, smirking as I shivered. I picked up my champagne glass and took a sip, trying to ignore how good his kisses felt on my skin.
Vic picked up another strawberry without looking and dipped it into the cream before bringing it to my lips. I tried to bite it, Vic pulling it away from me. “No,” he whispered and dragged the strawberry across my lips.
I poked my tongue out, licking a bit of the sticky-sweet cream off my lip. He just slid it over my bottom lip again before kissing me.
Vic sucked my lip into his mouth, gliding his tongue over it. I tried not to moan in front of everyone and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his tongue in my mouth.
He pulled away then with a smile and licked his own lips. “Mhm, you taste lovely,” I blushed and laughed before taking a sip from my glass.
“We should do this more often,” he said and bit into another strawberry. “What? Tease me with fruit in public places?” Vic laughed and kissed under my ear.
“I meant seductively feeding you things, but we can do that too, if you want,” I laughed and pushed on his chest playfully. “No, thanks,” Vic grinned back at me and the swiped some of the cream onto my mouth again.
“Come here,” he said and then licked me again. I giggled as he licked it off of my mouth before kissing me deeply. He moved his lips to my ear afterwards and whispered to me.
“You could let me lick other white creams off of you,” I blushed as he spoke. “I’m sure you’d taste just as good,” Vic smirked as I shivered at his words.
“St-stop,” I said as he started kissing my neck again. “Why? Am I turning you on?” he asked again and moved his leg so that no one could see him sliding his fingers up and down my thigh.
“Vic? What do you think of this for your tux?” his mom asked, interrupting us. Vic looked up, his expression turning from sultry to innocent.
One of the designers held up a paper with a staple tux drawn on the front. “I have to wear a tux?” he asked, his mom nodding.
Vic’s hand moved from my thigh to the middle of my jeans to rub me slowly as he spoke. The little fucker acted as he wasn’t doing anything and continued the conversation with his mom.
“Um…could it be a bit more stylized? It looks kind of…outdated,” he said.
His mom nodded, the other designer moving to sit beside her again. They started working on the redesign as Vic looked back at me.
I knew he could feel the hard-on under my jeans, and he was loving it. “Having fun?” he teased and bit my ear again. His breath tickled my skin as he rubbed me harder.
I gasped, kind of loudly, and caught his hand. “N-no,” I breathed and moved my legs in case they could see Vic trying to undo my jeans.
“What’s gotten into you?” I asked playfully, wondering why he was suddenly being so bold. “I don’t know. You just look really good today and we haven’t done anything in a while,” I gasped again as he palmed me harder.
“Vic,” I warned, my voice coming out an octave higher. He just smirked at me and started kissing my neck again. “Okay,” he whispered and then moved his hand away completely.
I tried not to whimper at the loss and squirmed around uncomfortably. My jeans had become uncomfortably tight and by now I didn’t know if it would just go away. I tried to think of the most un-sexy things and failed miserably.
“What’s the matter baby?” Vic teased and grinned at me innocently. “You are so mean,” He laughed and kissed me once before eating another strawberry. “I could fix that for you,” he offered. “Don’t we have to be here?”
Vic shrugged and set the strawberries back on the table before getting up and pulling me with him. “We’ll be back,” Vic called and pulled me along to our bedroom.
He pushed me onto the bed as soon as we got there and smirked. “What do want?” he asked seductively. I bit my lip, watching him with hungry eyes as he crawled on top of me. “Um…I don’t know…” He smirked a little and pushed me back against the bed.
He pressed his lips to mine, licking along my bottom one until I opened my mouth for him. He tasted sweet from the strawberries as he licked into my mouth, his tongue swirling with mine.
I slid my hand into his hair as he reached down to palm me through my jeans again. “Ungh…” I felt him smirk against my lips as he slowly undid my jeans.
He kissed from my lips to my throat, nipping at my skin occasionally, as his hand got me completely hard. He pulled away then and pushed me back until I was lying flat on the bed.
I watched him as he pulled my shirt off and continued to kiss down the length of my chest. I let out an unexpected moan as he licked my nipple, before taking it into his mouth. His hands traveled south as he swirled his tongue around it, sucking with the slightest amount of pressure.
He started teasing me with his fingertips, just barely brushing the along my waist. They danced along my skin, tickling and sending little goosebumps over me.
I shuddered below him pleasantly, my mouth falling open as he dipped his hand into my briefs. He didn’t touch me, instead lightly tracing his fingers over my lower abdomen, smirking as the muscles there jumped at his touch.
Vic kept teasing me, his tongue flicking over my nipple as his fingers finally wrapped around me. I moaned at the feeling of finally having his hand on me, completely melting into his touch.
His lips moved further and further down my body until he was eye-level with my cock as he stroked it. He slid his hand up to the top of my shaft and stopped to just rub my tip.
He kept sliding his finger back and forth over my slit, smearing my pre-cum around, and watching me as I squirmed. He pulled my pants down further with his other hand, along with my boxers, his hand never faltering on me.
“V-Vic,” I moaned as he finally wrapped his lips around me, his hand sinking back down my cock. His tongue swirled around my tip before he swallowed and started sucking me. He bobbed his head up and down, swishing his tongue along the underside as he hollowed his cheeks.
I moaned again, overwhelmed by the feeling of his hot, wet mouth around me. Vic moaned too, the vibrations sending a shiver up my spine.
He pumped me as he sucked, moving his head in time with his hand, and pulled back until only my tip was in his mouth. My hips bucked up as he licked under the head, teasing me again.
I kept rolling my hips, trying to get more in his mouth. Vic put his other arm over my waist, holding me down as he sucked. He pulled up again, massaging his tongue over my slit. I moaned loudly, close to coming as he kept at it.
“Vic,” I gasped and held onto the sheets tighter. “F-fuck, Vic,” He must’ve realized how close I was, because he started bobbing his head again and sucking harder than before. His tongue swirled around my tip every time he pulled up, sending me over the edge.
I moaned loudly, my hips twitching as I shot into his mouth. “Vic,” He kept sucking until I was finished and then pulled off. He sat up in front of me as I panted, making sure I could see him swallow.
“Fuck,” I gasped and closed my eyes, enjoying the little aftershocks from my orgasm. Vic startled me, kissing my jaw suddenly.
“You look sated,” he said and sat up straighter. I nodded, kind of lazily. “You’re so good at that,” He smiled and moved off of me to pull my pants back up.
“What about you?” I asked, noticing the outline of his dick through his jeans. “I’ll be fine. That was for you,” I frowned and shook my head.
“I want you to feel good too,” Vic smiled a little and leant over to kiss me. “Has it occurred to you that I like to make you feel good? And that I don’t need something in return every time?”
I sighed and nodded before kissing him again. “Now, we should get back before my mom starts to wonder what we’re up to,” I laughed and let him pull me up, taking both of us back to the lounge. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, smut three chapters in a row

apparently i decided to make them fuck like bunnies

and all of these chapters are long, like wat

title- "Tangled In the Great Escape" Pierce the Veil