Status: here have another story

My Heart Beats for You

My Birthday

I woke up to the feeling of Vic’s fingers sliding up and down my spine slowly. I was lying on his chest with one leg hooked over his, and my arm folded on his stomach. “Morning,” Vic whispered.
I looked up at him sleepily and smiled before lying back down on him. I didn’t want to ruin this moment, besides, I was to busy enjoying how lovely his skin felt against mine.
Vic didn’t break the silence either, instead just content to lie there with me, although someone else did. Mike walked in after knocking, his eyes widening a fraction as he saw us.
“Looks like you two enjoyed yourselves,” he said and crossed his arms. “Don’t let mom find out,” I blushed and sat up, pulling the blankets over myself.
“Why?” I asked, wondering why she would care. “Well, I’m pretty sure she knows, but she definitely wanted us to have white weddings,”
Vic gave him a sheepish smile and sat up beside me. “That lasted,” he said, making Mike laugh. “Yeah. Anyway, she wants you both downstairs for court in ten minutes.”

I fought the urge to whine and leant against Vic. “We had court yesterday,” he said, sounding just as displeased as I felt. “Yeah, apparently they’re busy tomorrow, so we’re having it today,”
Vic pressed his lips in irritation as he spoke. “Don’t glare at me; I’m just the messenger. But happy birthday Vic,” He nodded and half-heartedly smiled at him. “We’ll be down soon,”
Mike turned to leave, Vic sighing and falling against me. I laughed and let him smush me to the bed, wrapping my arms around his neck.
Vic put a hand over my mouth before I could say anything and then laughed at me. “Don’t,” he said, not really sounding upset.
I tried to talk anyways, my words lost behind his hand. He laughed at me before kissing the back of his hand. I glared and licked his hand.
“Is that supposed to bother me?” he asked, smirking devilishly. I tried to nod and waited patiently for him to move his hand. “Don’t start,” he said as he lifted his hand away. “How do you even know what I’m going to say?” I asked.
“You’re a creature of habit Kellin. You were going to say that it isn’t fair and that today should be about me and that my parents weren’t being considerate, or something along those lines,”
I pouted and lay back against the pillows again. “And, although it doesn’t matter, I do appreciate it,” he said, softer than before, and kissed me.
I smiled a little and parted me lips, just to taste him. “We should get dressed,” he said. I sighed and followed him out of bed, dragging the sheet with me.
“What are you doing?” Vic asked and laughed at me. “Nothing,” I wrapped it around me as I walked, still a bit nervous about being naked in front of him; despite the fact that that was completely irrational.
“You do know I’ve seen you already,” he teased and started pulling out clothes. I nodded silently and got out a pair of underwear. Vic was chuckling to himself as I tried to pull them on under the sheet.
He slid his own boxers up and then pulled on a pair of grey jeans. I watched him dress absentmindedly, my eyes raking over his perfectly muscled body. Vic pulled out a white dress shirt, sliding it on and then doing up the buttons.
“You’re staring,” he said, not even looking at me. “N-no I’m not,” I heard him laugh as I turned around to get dressed too. I slid into a pair of tight black jeans and a long-sleeved shirt before pulling on the boots that Vic liked.
He watched me lace them up, meeting my eyes when I finally straightened up. “You look nice,” he said. “That color makes your eyes look bluer,”
I blushed a little and looked down at myself. It was just a shirt that I had had for years, and a pale blue color. For some reason, I just liked pastels.
“You look good too,” Vic smiled at me before taking my hand. I watched him as we walked, entranced by the way that his hair bounced when he moved.
It looked a little shorter when it wasn’t straight, the strands falling in bouncy little curls.
“Why are you staring at me?” he asked, making me blush. “I like your hair like that. It looks pretty,” He smiled at me as I looked away, my cheeks still pink.
“Well thanks. Did you brush your hair?” I laughed a little and shook my head, having completely forgotten to. I probably looked like a mess.
“Here,” Vic stopped walking to comb his fingers through me hair repeatedly until he thought it looked better. “Okay. You look presentable now.”
I laughed and let him pull me into the throne room. “Ah, Vic, Kellin, there you are. We were wondering if you two were going to make it,”
I saw Vic roll his eyes as he sat down before pulling me into his lap. They didn’t have room on the platform for more chairs, but I didn’t really mind. I secretly liked sitting on him.
“So, Alexis, you know what to do,” Mr. Fuentes said. The girl nodded and left the room, returning a few minutes later with another guard.
I turned to let Vic see as they led the man in, in handcuffs. “Name?” The man just stood there, his shaggy hair falling into his eyes.
“Ryan Mclean,” Alexis said when he didn’t answer. “Mhm, and what is his crime?” I sighed and leant back against Vic. I really wasn’t a fan of these court sessions.
“He murdered an entire family of humans. He massacred them,” Vic felt me cringe and wrapped his arms around my waist comfortingly.
“And what do you plead?” Mr. Fuentes asked. “He’s guilty. Patrol caught him leaving the house last night, covered in blood,” the other guard said.
“Then you know what to do with him,” He nodded, Alexis helping him guide him out.
The next hour was exactly the same, people being led into the room, their punishment decided, and then they were led right back out.
I sat up on Vic’s lap, my hand resting on his thigh. Alexis led the next man in by herself, and my heart completely stopped as he looked up.
“Name?” Mr. Fuentes asked. Vic must’ve felt me freeze, because he squeezed my hip. “Your name?” He looked directly at me, his green eyes meeting mine. I dropped my gaze, my heart racing in the silence.
“Jeuse Bostwick,” I said, tension filling the room. I felt Vic stiffen under me as I spoke. “And your crime?” Mr. Fuentes asked.
“I didn’t do anything. Just thought I’d stop by to see my son,” I didn’t look up as he talked, not wanting to look at him. “This is not a visitation court. I’ll have to ask you to leave,” he said.
“Why? I’ve done nothing to harm you. All I want is to talk to him,” he said back. “Kellin?” I looked up at Vic’s dad helplessly, his gaze awaiting an answer from me.
I finally looked at my dad, feeling like I had swallowed a brick. “What could you possibly have to say to me?” I asked, making him smirk.
“Not much, actually. I just wanted to see how you turned out,” he said. “Then you shouldn’t have left me!” Vic tried to hold me down as I stood, failing miserably.
“If you really cared about how I turned out, then you wouldn’t have abandoned me,” I shouted. “It looks like you’re alright though, so don’t start whining about how much you needed me,” I glared, the hurt turning to anger.
“I did need you! I was just a child. I didn’t know how to take care of myself, let alone mom. You were supposed to be there!”
He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest. “You didn’t need me half as much as you seem to think. I mean, here you are, lounging on the lap of a prince,”
He said the word like a curse, glaring at Vic. “I would imagine that’s the husband, then?” I glared back at him, my hands clenching into fists.
“So what? You would have stayed if I wanted a princess? Is that it?” He shrugged again, skyrocketing my annoyance. “Well you’re not my father, so you have no right to express your opinion to me,” I said, eerily calm.
That seemed to affect him for whatever reason. It wasn’t fair that he was perfectly okay with me screaming and berating his parenting, but as soon as he wasn’t my parent anymore; then he cared.
“How can you say that, when here I am, staring into my eyes?” he shot back. “Because you don’t care. You left me to take care of mom when I didn’t even know what a paycheck was, so I want nothing to do with you. As far as I’m concerned, all you did was get mom pregnant. And even though she’s a pretty shit mom; she was there,”
The room stayed eerily quiet as I turned away from him, running into Vic. He met my eyes, resting his hands on my waist.
“Don’t you touch him!” Jeuse shouted, glaring daggers as I turned to look at him. “You don’t have a say,” I said back, angering him further.
“You get your hands off of him,” he said to Vic, completely ignoring me. I had the sudden urge to tell him that Vic had already taken my virginity, and that simply having his hands on my waist wasn’t a big deal, but his parents were there.
I looked at Alexis, who nodded and started pulling him out of the throne room. I watched as she dragged him away, his eyes on me the entire time.
He managed to pause before he reached the doors, just in time to see me kiss Vic.
I ignored him shouting and held Vic’s face gently, actually comforted by the feel of his lips on mine. It was surprising how much he meant to me already, and how he could make me feel better without a singe word.
We broke away as the doors slammed shut, Vic holding me tighter. “Are you okay?” he asked quietly, his family’s eyes on us. I shook my head, staring off at nothing.
Vic took my hand and let me out of the room, his parents not protesting in the slightest. He stopped in the hallway to hold me as I started crying, grateful that I hadn’t broken down in front of his family.
“Come here love,” Vic whispered and scooped me up in his arms. I hid my face against his neck as he carried me, unable to hold back the tears.
Vic took me back to our room and then sat down on the bed. He held onto me tighter as I clung to him, bawling my eyes out….

I sat in bed with the blankets up to my waist, my legs crossed under myself. Vic had left for a minute, probably because he was thirsty.
I rubbed the tears off of my cheeks and waited for him to come back. He had held me while I cried, whispering things to me over and over. Apparently he didn’t mind if I ruined his shirt over my worthless father.
I hated that I had cried over him. He didn’t deserve my tears, but all of the years that he wasn’t there still hurt. I ached knowing that I was the reason he had left, although I was pretty sure I had known it all along. I had needed his acceptance and he had left.
“Kellin?” I looked up at Vic as he walked over to me and sat down. “I’m sorry I ruined your birthday,” I said quietly and stared down at my hands.
“No, Kellin, you didn’t. Look at me,” He caught my chin, forcing me to look at him. “You did not ruin my birthday, okay? You have every right to be upset,”
I frowned and leant against him, knowing he wouldn’t. He was too good. “I hate him,” I whispered. “I don’t blame you. You have every right to,”
I sighed and moved back a bit before kissing him. He kissed back, although not the way I wanted him to. I moved onto my knees, undoing the first two buttons on his shirt before he pulled away.
“Kellin,” he said softly, his arms around my waist. “You’re upset,” I frowned and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Then make me feel better. Make me forget,”
He bit his lip skeptically before kissing me and pressing me back against the bed. I tangled my fingers into his hair, hooking my leg over him to grind against him. I didn’t care that I was supposed to be upset, or that I shouldn’t be asking him to have sex with me. I just wanted to be over it.
I wanted to lose myself in him.
Vic gasped against my lips as we grinded into each other. We both moved our hips, rubbing up against each other and sending little flushes of pleasure through our bodies.
I was already half-hard against him, my boner evident through my jeans. Vic stopped moving to prop himself up and undo my jeans, dipping his hand inside them.
I gasped and bucked into his hand as he rubbed me, the warmth of his touch feeling wonderful. I undid Vic’s jeans too, pushing them down a bit before he grinded into me again.
I moaned, loving the tingling feeling he sent through my entire body. Vic kissed my neck, smiling a little as I held him there and rocked my body back against his.
I started undoing the buttons on his shirt again, smiling as he sat up to pull it off. He pushed mine up then, trailing the tips of his fingers along my skin as he did.
I lifted up to let him pull it over my head, and then brought him back down to me. Vic’s lips crashed onto mine hungrily, his tongue flicking into my mouth as we kissed.
I moaned and rolled my hips harder, getting needier every time he moved. “Please,” I gasped and started pushing his jeans off of him.
Vic smiled and moved off the bed to shove them off, along with his boxers. I pushed my own down, Vic pulling them off my legs. I watched him pick up the lube and get a condom out before he got back on the bed with me.
I kissed him as soon as he was close enough, rolling my hips against his. Vic moaned into my mouth and reached around for the lube.
I lay back and spread my legs for him, completely unashamed now. Vic kissed down my inner thighs as he poured the lube onto his fingers, sending little pleasant shivers through me.
I gasped and blushed as he bit my thigh, the sensitive skin stinging afterwards. His tongue soothed over it, the mixture of pain and pleasure feeling wonderful. “Vic,”
He nodded and touched his hand to me, sliding one of his fingers inside me. My eyes fell shut as he quickly added another, working them in and out slowly.
Vic kept building me up, his fingers just barely brushing against my spot. I breathed in sharply every time he touched it, loving the way my body jerked in reaction to him. I loved that he could make me feel so good so easily.
He finally added a third, moving them a little quicker. I moaned as they hit that bundle of nerves, the sensations going straight to my already leaking cock.
“Vic,” I moaned, so needy for him. He smiled and slid his fingers out of me. I sat up a little and took the condom from his hand, dropping it to the floor.
His eyes searched mine before he kissed me, pushing me back against the bed. I picked up the lube and poured it onto him.
Vic moaned as I stroked him, spreading it over his cock. “O-okay,” he gasped and stopped my hand. I pulled him down to kiss me as he lifted my hips up and slid in.
I moaned into Vic’s mouth as he groaned. “Ungh, baby…you feel so good,” I blushed and rolled my hips back on him, relishing in the sound of his moan.
He started thrusting into me slowly, teasingly. I gasped as he copied me and rolled his hips, rubbing every inch inside of me. I moaned and held onto his shoulders as he started sliding in out even slower.
“Vic, d-don’t tease me,” I pleaded, my body rocking back against his every time he rolled into me. “Ungh, Vic,” He was slowly working us both up, our climaxes building tortuously. “P-please, faster,”
He shook his head, smirking at me as he slid in again. I moaned every time he slid back into me, my legs tightening every time he pulled out.
“Oh---h,” Vic closed his eyes, just enjoying the way our bodies moved together. I was practically twitching as kept the same pace, desperate for release.
His teasing already had me so close to coming, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to without more. I kept pushing my ass back on him, moaning as he went in deeper and trying to angle myself to make him brush that spot.
Vic gasped as he pushed in differently, the feeling absolutely magical. I groaned and arched my back to fit more of him into me, my nails digging into his shoulders as he continued to tease us both.
His lips quivered as he pushed in harder, probably just as close as I was. “V-Vic, please, I need it,” I begged. He nodded and finally started pushing in harder and a little faster.
We both moaned loudly, my legs tightening around him. “I’m so close,” I gasped. Vic started stroking me, gliding his thumb over my tip.
I pulled him down to kiss me, just as he hit my prostate. I moaned loudly, Vic hitting it harder while rubbing my tip. My mouth fell open against his, Vic watching me cum.
My whole body shook from the strength of my orgasm, tightening around him. I felt him cum, releasing inside me.
Vic fell onto me, both of us breathing heavily. I closed my eyes and just lie there under him, enjoying the blissfully languid calm that washed over me.
Vic moved to lie beside me, smiling when I laid down on him instead. I nuzzled against him, smiling too as he wrapped his arms around me. “Happy birthday Vic,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
apparently sex makes it better; my logic

title- "Stay Away From My Friends" Pierce the Veil