Status: here have another story

My Heart Beats for You

I Say They're Wrong

I pulled Kellin into my lap, shuddering as he wiggled around on me. I knew he was just trying to get comfortable, but it really wasn’t helping the rock in my pants.
“Kell,” I scolded, holding onto his hips to keep him still. He turned to look at me, the realization evident in his eyes. I chewed my lip as he grinned and then moved his hips around again.
A little gasp passed my lips, my legs twitching as he ground his ass onto me. “Kellin,” I breathed, my voice coming out kind of strangled.
He just grinned and situated himself so that he could rest his hand on the inside of my thigh. “Behave yourself,” I whispered into his ear.
No one was really paying attention to us as the council spoke, but I still didn’t need Kellin trying to get me to cum in front of them.
He was turned slightly, his side pressed against my chest. His hand squeezed my thigh gently, concealed by the way that his legs were crossed over each other in front of it.
I held onto him tighter, already so turned on. “You are going to be in so much trouble,” I whispered, low enough that only he could hear.
Kellin grinned a little and leant closer to me. “Am I going to be punished?” he asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I shivered at his words, unable to keep myself from imagining it. “Shush,”
Kellin looked away innocently, moving his hand slightly to rub it against the tip of my cock. I bit my lip harshly to hold back a moan while Kellin pretended that he wasn’t doing anything wrong.
My dad started up another conversation for whatever order of business I was too distracted to listen to. No one seemed to notice the way Kellin was teasing me.
He leant his head on my shoulder so that he could conspicuously whisper to me. “I want you,” he said and added pressure to the hand that was slowly massaging me through my jeans.
I fought the urge to groan loudly. “Kellin,” I scolded. He batted his eyelashes at me innocently and bit his lip in the most seductive way possible.
I clenched my hand into a fist, just wanting to take him back to our room and fuck him until he couldn’t walk straight. His fingers stroked up and down my length slowly, paying excruciating attention to my tip.
I let my head fall back against the chair, hoping that no one could tell how close I was to ruining my jeans. “Vic? What do you think?” someone asked. I chewed my lip having no idea what they were talking about.
“I’m sorry, about what?” I asked. Helena sighed quietly. “It would behoove you and your fiancé to pay attention,” she scolded. “I’m sorry. I haven’t fed all day. I’m a bit worn,”
Thankfully, Kellin had stopped, allowing me to talk normally, despite how achingly hard I was.
“Amanda, could you get my son something to eat?” my father asked. I sighed quietly and looked back at Helena. “We were discussing whether or not you’re wedding should be open to the public. It would be quite beneficial if the humans could feel included in the truce,”
I nodded and smiled. “Of course, but our wedding shouldn’t be about the truce, so I don’t really care whether they feel included in it or not,” I quipped.
“I see. But the only reason for your marriage is the truce. Shouldn’t the other half of if be included? Not to mention we’ve been informed that you don’t intend to invite the council,”
I nodded at her. “I don’t. I’d rather our wedding be a binding event between the two of us and not a political meeting,”
Her mouth twitched with irritation as she tried to continue smiling at me. “But you see Victor, your wedding is a political event. Your personal views mean nothing considering that you are only an aspect of the truce,” she said.
“Excuse me?” I shot back. “Not to be narcissistic, but where do you think this agreement would be without me? Unfortunately you have a limited amount of willing Fuentes’ sons,”
She glared daggers at me as I spoke. “How politically clever of you,” I smirked and shifted around in my seat as Amanda returned with a glass for me.
“Thank you,” I said softly and took a sip. Kellin held it for me, staying quiet as we argued. “You know, I would love to hear your fiancé’s views Victor. I’ve yet to hear his ideas,”
Kellin smiled a little. “If you’d like to hear what I have to say, then you can address me,” he said sassily. I tried not to grin. He was so perfect.
“Yes, my apologies. But you’ve let your lover speak for you before,” Kellin nodded at her. “Yes, I have. I’m new to all of this, so I’m sorry if I haven’t been as vocal as I could have. But I do agree with Vic. I don’t want our wedding to be about the truce either,”
Helena nodded, looking close to screaming at us. “So, Helena, you’re views have been expressed, and despite what the council thinks, I’m going to agree to my son’s wishes. He has graciously agreed to marry in the name of the truce, and I believe it is only out of respect that he have his wedding be the way that he wants it. Therefore Vic and Kellin will make all of the final decisions for the wedding without the say of the council,” dad said.
I wanted to stick my tongue out at Helena, but restrained myself with just a smirk. Kellin handed me the glass he was holding, allowing me to take a few sips from it.
I swallowed gratefully before handing it back to him. “Does anyone else have any questions or concerns?” The room stayed quiet after he spoke.
“Well then this meeting is adjourned,” The council stood and slowly filed out of the room, probably to head back to the ballroom. My parents followed after, while Mike snuck off towards his room.
Kellin stood up and grinned at me, giggling as I wrapped my arms around him. “You are so naughty,” I scolded. He laughed and nodded, still holding my glass for me.
“Are you going to punish me now?” I nodded and set the glass down before lifting him up. He laughed loudly as I bent him over my shoulder, carrying off towards our room.
“Vic,” I smiled and kicked our door shut behind myself. “Put me down,” Kellin whined and then laughed as I set him on the bed.
“Come here,” He ordered, hooking his fingers into the front of my jeans. I watched him lean forward and then gently kiss the pole in my pants.
“Kellin,” He smiled up at me and started undoing my jeans. “I want to,” I nodded a little, my eyes glued to him as he pulled both my pants and boxers down my legs.
He wrapped his hand around my throbbing cock, using my pre-cum to help his hand slide easily over me. I moaned, my head tipping back gratefully.
I knew I wasn’t going to last long, and I honestly didn’t want to. I gasped as I felt Kellin's smooth tongue on me, licking from my base up to my tip in a thick line. I let out a long moan, loving the feel of his mouth on me.
He continued to lick and kiss along my length as he stroked me, before finally taking my tip into his mouth. I fought the urge to thrust forwards, my hands clenching and unclenching. I was so close already, and he was still teasing me.
“Kellin,” I scolded desperately. He got the hint and sucked a little harder, taking more of me in his mouth. He didn’t get down very far, although it still felt incredible.
He covered his teeth with his silky tongue and started bobbing his head slightly. I moaned and tangled my fingers into his hair, just holding tightly as he moved.
“Fuck, Kellin…ah,” I groaned as he flicked my tip while also squeezing me gently. His tongue rolled over the slit, sending me over the edge.
I shot into his mouth without warning, earning a little displeased noise. He didn’t move away though, letting me finish in his mouth.
Kellin kept sucking gently until I was completely finished before pulling back to look at me. His nose was wrinkled adorably as he swallowed.
I shuddered, just looking at him, and pulled my boxers back up. “That was kind of gross,” he said as I undressed. “Sorry,” I leant down and kissed him, not caring if he tasted like my cum. Kellin shrugged a little and kissed back.
“I did tease you for a while though,” I nodded and laughed, pressing him back against the bed. “Thank you anyways,” I said and smiled.
“You’re thanking me?” he asked. “Mhm. I know you’ve never done it before, and I appreciate you doing it for me,” Kellin smiled too and wrapped his arms around me.
I moved then and unbuttoned Kellin's jeans. He let me slide them off, lifting his hips up for me to pull them off of him. “Can I have kisses now?” he asked cutely.
I nodded and pressed my body against his, kissing him. Kellin smiled against my lips and then kissed back. We made out for a while, until Kellin was too tired to even keep his eyes open. I smiled and pulled the blankets up over us, before wrapping my arms around him tightly to sleep. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
meow-meow motherfuckers

title- "Go Go Go" Sleeping With Sirens