Status: here have another story

My Heart Beats for You

You Roll Over and Smile

[1 Month until the Wedding]
Vic ~

“What do you think of this?” she asked. “Um, it’s nice,” Mom sighed and sat back down. “Vic, you two have to pick something,” I sighed and nodded. “Can’t this wait? We’ve been picking out colors for hours,”
Kellin was already half asleep with his head resting on my arm. “Please,” he mumbled. “Well, you only have a little over a month, so you need to decide these things before the wedding actually happens. So, what do you think for flower arrangements,”
Kellin and I both groaned. “Oh, alright,” she said. I scooped Kellin up and smiled as he wrapped his arms around my neck. “You didn’t have to carry me,” he said once we were out of the room. “I know. But you look really tired,”
He giggled a little and kissed the side of my jaw. I pushed our door open, carrying Kellin into our bedroom. “I don’t wanna get changed,” he whined as I set him down on the bed. I shook my head before pulling my top off.
I laughed as tried to wiggle out of his clothes on the bed. “You’re silly,” I teased and slid my jeans off. Kellin wriggled around on the bed before finally managing to get his off too. He pulled the blankets up over himself and then giggled as I crawled in beside him.
“Mhm,” he clung to me, nuzzling his face into my chest. “You’re so warm,” I laughed and kissed his hair. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.
He moved around a little so that he could kiss me, smiling as I lightly licked his lips. He parted them, smiling as I kissed him back.
I pushed Kellin back against the bed and lightly brushed my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me, meeting my eyes. He opened my mouth slightly to talk, and then closed it again. “What?”
Kellin shook his head, his cheeks turning pink. “Kellin,” I said quietly. “It’s nothing,” he mumbled and kissed me again. I let it go and kissed him back, slipping my tongue into his mouth.
He wrapped his arms around my neck to hold me there. I pulled back the slightest bit to smile at him. “You know, we should get to sleep. My mom’s gonna have us doing a while bunch of wedding stuff,”
He sighed quietly and nodded. “Goodnight,” he said and kissed my lips once. “Goodnight Kellin,” ~

[3 weeks until the wedding]
Kellin ~

I whined and fell into a chair beside Vic. “Kellin, could you come try this on now?” I sighed and got right back up. Vic smiled at me sympathetically and watched as I walked over to the changing curtain.
“Okay. We have the pants ready. Vivian didn’t want you two to wear traditional dress pants, so we’ve designed these for you to wear. Could you try them on?” the boy asked.
I nodded and took the pants from him. They were a lot like the last ones that they had had me wear, only more like tight suit pants than jeans.
They hugged my body tightly and accentuated all of the odd curves my body had. I walked out from behind the shade to show them. Vic smiled at me immediately as the designers rushed over to inspect me.
“They fit your body nicely,” one of them said. “Mhm, and they accentuate his legs,” I let them walk around me for a minute before I was told to have.
“Okay, we have the rest of the outfit for you try on, minus the blazer. That will still need to be taken in.” I nodded and went back with the stylist, letting them undress me. He helped me into a white dress shirt and then a black vest that buttoned over my stomach. He tightened the tiny buckle at the back so that it hugged my waist and then adjusted everything to look right on my body.
I blushed as he reopened the top two buttons and redid my collar to show off my skin. “You look lovely,” he complimented and then steered me out again.
Vic looked over at me, his shining slightly. “You really do look lovely,” he said. “I was thinking that we would leave you without any sort of tie. Vic however will be wearing a traditional tie,” I nodded a little and looked over at him again with a smile. “We do still need Vivian’s approval. Amanda, could you go request her please?”
She nodded and left her post at the door. The designers continued to fuss over me until Amanda returned with Vic’s mom. “Oh, Kellin, you look wonderful,” she said and grinned. She walked up to me and fixed my shirt a little before adjusting my hair. “Thanks,”
Vic stood up at the designers’ request and was led back behind the screen. They helped him change and then pushed him back out to us.
I blinked and smiled. “You look incredible,” He smiled back at me and let his mom fuss over him too. They had put him in a pair of almost-dress pants that fit his body beautifully, and a matching white shirt. His black vest was different than mine; not covering his back, and buttoned over his stomach too.
“So, jackets then. We do need to take in Kellin's a bit,” one of the stylists said to Vic’s mom. “Alright then. How about you try it on, and then they can take it in for you,”
I nodded and let them slide the jacket onto my shoulders. Both of ours were the same shade of black, and fit relatively the same. One of the designers was tucking Vic’s tie inside his vest, while another helped him into his jacket too.
“Hm…cinch the waist more on Kellin's. Other than that, it looks good,” she said. “Yes. That’s what we were planning to do. The rest already fits him pretty well,”
The girl started pinning the jacket to fit me correctly, holding the spare between her lips. She managed not to stick me with it, or pin the jacket to the vest. “That’s much better,”
She slid it off of me, and then went to work on sewing it. “You two can change back into your regular clothes now.” Vic took the opportunity to pull me away, considering we had barely seen each other the past few weeks.
“I miss you,” he said before kissing me. I smiled and nodded my agreement. “I miss you too. I just want to be alone,” Vic nodded too and held me tightly.
“I though I told you two to get changed?” We both flinched and pulled away to get dressed. Vic and I took turns staring at each other as we got changed. “Okay, Kellin you can retry this now,”
I walked out from the screen and let the girl slide it onto me. “That it is so much better,” Vic’s mom said and walked around me once. “You look wonderful,”
I smiled too and then slid out of the suit. “Can I steal him now?” Vic asked, suddenly beside me. “No. We still have to make the seating charts,”
We both groaned. “Now, now. You wouldn’t want anyone to end up in the wrong seat.” I sighed and took Vic’s hand to follow after her. “So, we do already have a chart set up, but there are some people that we aren’t sure where to place.”
I nodded a little and stood beside Vic as he sat down. “So, we need to find a seat for Mason, as a start,” Vic cringed. “Why does he even have to be there?” he asked.
“Because he was invited and it’s too late to un-invite him. Now, where do you think we should place him?” she asked. Vic leant down to look at the paper and smirked. “How about next to the council? I mean, considering they insisted on being there, why not let them deal with him?”
His mom sighed and shook her head before moving the paper back to write his name in. “Now, Kellin, I’d like you to place the other two,” she said. I nodded and let Vic pull me closer, his hand lingering on my thigh.
“So, where do you think they should be? I was thinking maybe at a table closer to the two of you, but not as close as ours?”
She handed me the paper and then cringed at my reaction. “You invited my parents?” I asked incredulously. “Yes, I did. They have a right to be at your wedding Kellin,”
I shook my head before she could even finish speaking. “No. I don’t want them to be there. They’re lunatics, and it’s not like it would break either of their hearts not to be there,”
Vic’s mom sighed quietly. “Kellin, they are your parents,” I glared at Vic for backing her up instead of me. “No,” I said and shook my head.
“Kellin, please, be reasonable. You’re parents are still a part of this, and they’re still a part of your life. I think they should be there,” his mom said.
I pressed my lips, taking turns to glare between the two of them. “Fine. But it’s not my fault if they ruin our wedding,” I said and stalked out.
Sure, maybe I was being childish, but I didn’t care. I hated my parents, and I didn’t want them within a hundred miles from me, let alone at our wedding.
“Kellin,” Vic said and caught my hand. I sighed as he stopped me and waited until I turned around. “Please don’t be mad,” he said quietly. “Why shouldn’t I be? I hate them,” he sighed and pulled my body against his. “You don’t even have to speak to them. I promise, I won't let them anywhere near you,”
I sighed and let my head fall before looking up at him. “You couldn’t let me be mad for five minutes?” Vic laughed and shook his head. “Sorry,” I smiled a little and kissed him once. “I’ll remember that the next time you get mad about something,” he laughed again and shook his head. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” ~

[2 weeks until the wedding]

I sighed and fell onto the couch. Vic walked over to me and sat down too. I leant my head on his shoulder as he took a sip from his glass.
“Is it horrible of me to say that I really want this wedding to be over?” he asked and let his head fall back against the couch. “No. If I have to look at one more flower arrangement, I’m going to scream,”
Vic laughed and then sighed. “I just want to sleep for a week,” he said. “Mhm, and then you can sleep with me,” Vic laughed quietly as I fell to the side, my face landing in his lap. “I’m so sleepy,” I said and let him pet my hair.
“Do you think we could escape to our room?” he asked. “Mhm, carry me,” Vic grinned and set his glass down. He lifted me up gently, smiling as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Vic walked us to our room and then collapsed on top of me on the bed.
He kissed me gently and smiled. “Kiss me,” he said. I smiled and tangled my fingers into his hair to pull him down to me. His lips touched mine gently, his tongue just barely brushing my bottom lip. I parted my lips slightly to let him slip his tongue into my mouth.
I sighed pleasantly and licked into his mouth. “Mhm, Kellin,” he breathed. I bit my lip as I looked up at him, silently wondering if I should tell him. I wanted to, but I was also terrified. “What?” I shook my head and kissed him again. “Kell-mf—Kellin. You’ve done this twice now, what’s going on?” he asked.
I bit my lip again, hesitantly. “I, um…I love you,” I whispered. Vic blinked and then smiled. He kissed me roughly and pulled back.
“I love you too,” he said quietly. His lips molded against mine as we kissed, his tongue slipping into my mouth. He ground his body against mine, a little moan getting lost into my mouth.
I slid my hand down his back to his waist and then pushed his shirt up with it. He held onto my hips, moving them against his.
“Fuck,” he gasped. I let my fingertips up and down his spine. I gasped as Vic rocked down against me. I pulled his shirt up, watched him as he sat up to take it off.
I smiled and slid my hands up his chest before pulling him down to kiss me. Vic started pushing my shirt up and off. “I want you,”
His lips brushed against mine teasingly while his hands tickled down the length of my body. I shivered and let my eyes fall closed, just enjoying the feel of him on top of me. “You’re so beautiful,”
I blushed and pulled him down to kiss me again. He undid my jeans, smiling a little when I lifted my hip up for him. Vic pulled them down and off before settling between my legs. I smiled and watched him as he unbuttoned his own jeans. He got off the bed.
I bit my lip as I watched him walk over to the table beside me and get out a condom and the lube. He got back on the bed and smiled at me.
“Fast or slow?” he asked and kissed me before I could answer. He pulled back the slightest bit, smiling when I pulled his bottom lips between my teeth.
“Both,” Vic grinned and crushed his lips to mine while grinding his hips down. I moaned and rocked my hips up against him. “Fuck,” he gasped, the word getting muffled by my lips.
I smiled a little and moved my legs to wrap around him and then flipped us over. I gently rocked my body on his, loving the little shivers that ran through me.
The friction felt incredible on my cock. “Fuck,” Vic groaned and bucked upwards. He moved to hold my hips, grinning when I pinned his hands to the bed.
I leant over him and kissed his lips while grinding on him. “Oh, fuck,” he groaned. I smirked against his mouth and continued to roll my hips. “God, Kellin, that feels—ungh, so good,”
I finally moved to get off of him and started kissing his stomach. He watched me as I peppered little kisses on his hips and abdomen.
“Kellin,” I looked up and grinned before biting the skin on his hip. A little gasp left his lip from the pain. I smoothed my tongue over it, making sure that it would leave a mark.
I finally moved, going further down to the pole in his underwear. Vic was biting his lip as he watched me. I mouthed at the outline of his cock. “Fuck,” His head dropped down to the bed again as I licked him through it.
“Oh,” he breathed. I kissed up and down his length until he started squirming. “Kellin,” he groaned and held onto the sheets. “Fuck,”
I smirked to myself and finally moved to slide his underwear off. Vic’s eyes darkened as I hovered over him and feathered little butterfly kisses over his hips.
“Don’t tease me,” he scolded. I just smirked and looked up at him innocently while flicking my tongue over his tip.
He gasped and shuddered under me. I sucked the tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Vic held onto the sheets tighter, a little moan leaving his lips.
“Fuck, Kellin,” he whined. I bobbed my head slightly, despite the fact that I couldn’t fit much in my mouth, and lightly rubbed myself through my briefs.
“Kellin,” Vic moaned. “Fuck, come here,” I did as he asked and stopped to straddle him. He pulled me down to kiss him. I ground my hips against him, rubbing my hard on against his. “Vic,” I gasped. He held onto my hips to rock me against him. Vic flipped us over again and pressed my body into the mattress.
I smiled and kissed him as he slid my underwear off. I blushed slightly and met his eyes. He picked up the lube and smiled as I spread my legs for him.
I shivered from the coolness of the lube on his fingers. He pushed two of them into me, watching me shift around. Vic started sliding them in and out of me while gently stretching me.
His fingers brushed against the one spot that had me twitching. “Fuck,” I gasped and pushed my ass back on him. He smirked and did it again while adding a third. “Vic,” I whined as he continued to massage that spot.
“Ungh,” He slid his fingers out of me and then picked up the condom. I watched him slide it onto himself before he lined up with my hole. I bit my lip in anticipation, and then moaned as he pushed inside of me.
“Fuck, Kellin,” he groaned and dropped his head down. I shifted uncomfortably while Vic sighed and waited for me to adjust. “God, you feel…so good,” he breathed.
I smiled the tiniest bit and pulled on one of his hips to pull him into me deeper. “Fuck,” Vic gasped. He pulled halfway out of me before sliding in again to work up a pace.
I let him pull my legs up, and wrapped them around his waist tightly. He started sliding in and out of me a little faster; but his pace was still slow enough to have me squirming. “Vic,” I whined and rocked my hips back.
He gasped and nodded before picking it up. I moaned as he finally pushed all the way into me, filling me up completely. “Oh,” Vic groaned quietly above me and snapped his hips forward. I started rolling my hips to meet his, wanting more of him inside of me.
“Kellin,” I moved my hands to his shoulders so that I could push him onto his back, and then kissed his lips. His tongue brushed along my lower lip.
I grinded my hips on top of him, relishing in the little moan that left his lips. I smirked down as his face contorted with pleasure. I lifted my hips up and then back down, starting to bounce on top of him. “Kellin,” he moaned.
He gripped my hips tightly, moving me on top of him. We both started moaning as I rode him, bouncing up and down faster. “Vic,” I groaned as he pulled me down harder. “Fuck, ungh,”
He moaned loudly and bucked up into me, brushing against my spot. He smirked at the girly moan l made and continued to roll his hips upwards every time I fell down.
“K-Kellin,” he gasped. I nodded breathlessly and rested my hands on his chest to bounce harder. He started stroking me quickly, his warm hand gliding up and down my cock with ease. He brushed his fingers over my tip as he slammed into my prostate. I moaned, my thrusts faltering as I finished. “Vic,” I whined, my eyes squeezing shut tightly. “Ah,”
I felt him cum too, a long moan leaving his lips. “Kell,” I let my head fall onto his shoulder, breathing heavily against his skin.
Vic lifted me up gently to throw the condom away, and then laid down. I curled up beside him, resting my head on his shoulder.
He turned a little so that he was more on his side and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled as he gently brushed the hair out of my eyes.
“You really love me?” he whispered, his eyes shining. I nodded happily. “I love you too Kellin,” ~

[1 week until the wedding]
Vic ~

Amanda handed me a glass, bowing a little. “You don’t have to do that,” I said for the millionth time. “It’s only out of respect sir,”
I sighed quietly. I had gotten most of the servants to call me Vic, but for some reason she never did. Some of the others still called me Prince Victor, which was annoying, but still a little better than sir.
“Thank you,” She nodded once and went back over to the door. “Where on earth is Kellin?” mom asked. “He’s probably still in the shower. I told you he got up late,”
She sighed and nodded slightly. “Well I hope he finishes up soon,” I crossed my ankles, quietly waiting for Kellin to get here. I knew we had gotten kind of attached to each other, but lately it was like we didn’t know how to function without each other. I bit my lip as Kellin walked into the room, his wet hair swishing as he walked up to me. I knew he was going to be pissed as soon as they came in. He had been in such a good mood today too.
“Sorry,” he said softly and leant down to kiss my lips. “It’s okay,” He smiled at me happily. “So, Kellin, we did discuss that your parents would be attending the wedding, and we wanted to at least have the three of you be civilized with each other,”
His face fell as she spoke. “What do you mean?” he asked. “Amanda,” She nodded and went to open the door for them. I twined my fingers with Kellin's reassuringly as they walked in.
He glared and then looked back at us. “What the hell?” he asked, obviously mad. “Kell—“Don’t. Why are they here?” I got cut off again before I could even begin to answer him.
“Is that any way to talk about your parents? It’s rude,” Jeuse said. “Do I care? You’re not my dad,” He flinched, but otherwise ignored the quip.
“Kellin, relax. We just wanted to try and help the three of you get along,” Kellin pressed his lips tightly and then looked at me. “It wasn’t my idea,” I said defensively. I was actually against this idea, but my mom held more weight than me.
I stood up to talk to him, earning a dirty look from his father as I rested my other hand on his hip. “Don’t you start. You’re lucky you even got invited,” Kellin said angrily.
“Mhm. And as fun as it sounds, I’m going to have to decline that generous invitation. I’d rather not be a witness to this,” he said and sneered; mostly at me.
“Then why are you here? Hasn’t it gotten through that brick head of yours that I want nothing to do with you?” His dad glared. “Yeah. I guess. But I didn’t have a choice. Personally, I didn’t want to see you either,”
Kellin just stared at him, although I could see the slightly hurt look in his eyes. I knew he hated them both, but it probably still hurt to know that they didn’t care.
“Well then why don’t you leave, considering no one else wants you here,” I kissed the side of Kellin's head to try and calm him down a little. He looked up at me, the angry look on his face fading away.
“Well, I guess I should show your mother out too, considering she’s never cared. Besides, it’s not like she can find her own way out,”
Kellin looked over at his mother, who looked stoned off her ass. She was swaying slightly, her eyes unfocused. She didn’t appear to even realize Kellin was in the room with her. “Amanda will escort you out then,” mom said, looking kind of pissed off herself.
“Was that really necessary?” I asked, earning a glare. “I was only trying to make things better for your wedding. It is in less than a week Vic,”
I nodded and looked at Kellin. Less than a week…. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE WEDDING

fantastic baby

title- "Besitos" Pierce the Veil