‹ Prequel: Bleeding Love
Sequel: Internal Flood

Keep Bleeding Love

Lost

“I love you, Cordy,” She mumbled into my shirt. “Thank you, all these years. I’ve been raped before, but last time…”

“What?”

“I had Zacky to comfort me,” Her body shook. “Now he’s the one that raped me…”

"He'll never touch you again," I whispered rubbing her back, Matt looked up and frowned at me. "Call the cops Matt."

"Then they'll take you," he whispered.

"I'll survive."

“Don’t,” Ella grabbed Matt’s arm. “Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, they can’t lose them.”

"Ella," I whispered turning to her. "You can't not tell on them, they raped you."

"I can't tell on them Cordelia," she whispered looking me in the eyes. "The bands need them, I won't cause the break up."

"Matt!" I shouted. "Tell her she's wrong!"

“Ella, listen, they-“

“No!” She sat up and yelled. “I love them, please don’t do this to them! The bands and fans will suffer!”

I stopped and stared at her then turned to Matt, "Is she in shock? The post traumatic shock thing?"

"I think so, because the Ella I know would tell the cops she was raped," Matt glanced at Ella. "Even if it is Zacky and Alex."

“Don’t you dare call the cops,” She growled. “I will fucking kill you.”

“Ella, your crazy!” I insisted as she stood up and walked over to the TV.

“Don’t do it,” She pushed the on button, FUSE fading in with Afterlife playing. Ella took one glance at Zacky and puked.

"Ella," I whispered as I walked over and picked her hair up from getting in the puke. "You can't let them win."

"I can't let them lose," she whispered. "I can't let them hurt their fans."

"But they hurt you."

“I’ll be fine,” She heaved once more and looked up to me. “I did before, didn’t I?”

"But you didn't love Luke like you love Zacky," I whispered. "You can't let this happen to you Ella, if you don't say something, I will."

“Don’t say anything,” She sobbed and puked again. “Leave it alone, it’ll be like it never happened.”

“But, El-“ I whispered as she glared at the TV.

“Change the channel,” She pleaded. “I can’t look at him right now.”

"That's why," I whispered as I leaned up and turned the TV station to cartoons, once Ella stopped throwing up I walked away. "I have to go think."

"Don't be mad at me."

"I'm not," I lied as I walked out on the small porch.

“Babe?” Matt followed me out as I turned to him and snarled.

“Can you believe her?!”

"I can see what she means, but that doesn't make it right," he said softly as he pulled me into a hug. "I can't believe Zacky or Alex though, I can't even talk to them."

"Oh trust me, they won't be talking to me for awhile, because I showed them how I felt about it," I smirked.

“What exactly did you do?”

“Totaled their cars and hit them with the bat,” I shrugged and simply stated.

“Guys?” El looked out to us. “What’s Brian’s number?”

"Why?" I questioned as Matt pulled out his cell, ready to get her the number.

"I just need to talk to him," she said softly as she looked down at Matt. "You have it?"

“Check my cell,” Matt stated as Ella nodded frantically and rushed back inside.

“Fuck them,” I huffed and threw my bedroom window open, tossing myself out and walking slowly down the street to Zacky’s house.

As soon as I arrived in front of Zacky's house, I knocked on the door. "Wha—Ella?" Zacky said softly.

"Why did you do it?" my face was set in stone, no emotions playing.

“D-do what?” He stuttered.

“Rape me,” I stated, still blank. “Why?”

"I didn't—didn't mean too, I thought you wanted it," he whispered. "I'd never—"

"You did, you may not have wanted to hurt me but Zacky, you hurt me so bad."

“Oh, Ella,” He looked away as tears pooled in the corner of his eyes. “What have I done?”

“Lost me…” I stifled back sobs as I turned on my heels and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end for now, there is a sequal which will be out soon.

Image