Kill Me I Dare You

"Hi, I'm Charlie, I'm an Alchohalic."

"Hello, My name is Charlie, I'm an alchohalic," I said looking at hte bored group. I sighed waiting.

"Hi Charlie," They chorused looking at me.

I sat down in a chair and watched as other members admitted their problems. But the thing is. I'm not an alchohalic, and I'm not syaing this becuase I'm in denial. My boyfriend's the alchohalic, I'm hoping to help in by going threw the process myself. Although I don't drink, except for once when I was in high school.

I got up and walked out of the meeting. I would never be coming back. I was a fool thinking I could help him by teaching him the process myself. He'd jsut hit me.

That's right, he hits me, hard. I don't mind to much, I know its crazy, but before he started to drink he was truely amazing. He's jsut in greiving, his mother and little sister were in a car accident, and they didn't make it. They were all he had. Except for me.

I walked into the apartment a smile on my face. "Baby! I'm home!" I called threw the apartment.

"W-where w-w-were you?" He slurred swaying.

"I was out at a meeting. How much Kayden?" I asked whispering. I tried to grab the bottle from his hand.

He looked at me in spite and took the bottle, whacking it at my face. I felt the glass contact wiht my porcelin skin. I went down to the ground, tears in my eyes.

"Bitch! Don't y-y-you take t-t-t-this from me!" He said kicking me.

I yelped. "Kayden stop!" I pleaded looking at him. His eyes softened, but became hard as his fist came in contact with my eye.

I stood up, stumbling. I tried to defend myself, but I didn't want to hurt him. His fist came at me again, this time hitting my nose. It didn't break, but I could feel the blood seep down my face.

"Get out!" He roared at me. Pointing towards the door. I fled to our room, grabbing a concert ticket that was under my pillow.

He had another bottle in his hand, he came chasing after me with it. As I reached the door he threw the bottle. It contents exploding on my back. I yeleped as glass edged its way into my skin. I closed the apartment door. Gasping for air.

I stumbled onto the street looking at the time. Four o'clock. I had time to get to the venue and to my cousin.

I let hot tears release down my cheeks as I got into my car. That man was not the man I loved. That man was not the man who got down one knee. That man was a monster, and I think that I might of jsut realized it. He's never hit me so hard and long before. Only a smack one or twice. Never this.

I pulled into a venue. My body shaking with pain. My cousin Stenny was a roadie for My Chemical Romacne. I'm supposed to meet her here backstage.

I walked, every movement sending pain threw my back. The venue was empty except for roadies and security. I walked up to a big burly man. He stared at my bloody face with questioning eyes.

"Is Stenny here?" I croaked out looking at him.

"Um hold on kid." He glanced back at me as he turned around. He walked away mumbling something about weirdos.

He returned with my cousin. She gasped at my form. Her body connecting with my own.

"I'll kill him," She muttered looking at me.

"He's heartbroken,"

"Oh and heartbreak give him a reason to beat the shit out of you?"

"Thanks Vinnie, I'm going to take her to the bathroom, tell me if Frank needs me to tune Pansy," She said looking at 'Vinnie'

"Don't worry kid, I'll tell him you have, erm, a family emergency," Vinnie said nodding towards me.

Stenny lead me to a bathroom. She started to wipe away the blood and tears.

"That fucker is going to pay."

"Which fucker?" Came a voice.

I looked up to see Mikey Way drop his coffee cup and look at me in horror.

"Who the hell is that?" He asked pointing.

"That, is my cousin, Charlie, and what are you doing in the girls room?"

"Erm, umm, hi" He said baffled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had this idea for awhile. I like it. So I'm going ot work with it. Comments if you like it