Kill Me I Dare You

Dead and Gone,

I looked at Mikey as he walked away.

"You know I would jump up and down and scream, but I'm in to much pain."

Stenny laughed at me. "I'll keep my word Charlie, the fucker is going-"

'Forget about the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took-'

"Hello? Hey baby, your drunk, go to sleep-" I sighed looking at hte phone. Stenny yanked it out of my hands.

"Listen here you fucker, I don't care who the hell died, you lay a hand on her again, I swear I'll castrate you with a dull spork. Do you understand!? Now go walk into some traffic!" Stenny slammed my phone shut and glared at me.

"Your not going back there."

"I have too! I'm the only one he has left!"

"Oh boo hoo! He's a lousy drunk that hits you!"

"So it's true?" A voice came from the door. Stenny sighed looking at it.

"Frank, you scared me, did Mikey come get you?"

"Yeah, he was babbling on about some girl sitting in the bathroom covered in blood, talking abou how he dropped his coffee."

"Well Frank, I wish you two could've met under better circumstances, but, this is my cousin, Charlie." She said looking at me.

I gave a small wave and a smile. "Hi," I croaked out looking at the ground.

I felt ashamed, my boyfriend just beat the shit out of me and I'm meeting my idol. He pobably thinks I'm some kind of pansy with no courage to help themself.

He came and sat next ot me on the counter. His make up done with two black x's over his eyes. He was dressed Revenge style. He looked at me and gave a smile.

"So your boyfriend did this?" He asked softly.

I could only nod as Stenny cleaned the last of the blood of my face. She started to apply Hello Kitty band-aids to the cuts on my face from where Kayden hit me with the bottle.

"Your going to need more of those." I said in a whisper.

"Why? Where else are you bleeding Charlie?" Stenny said giving me a worried look.

I took off my shirt, not caring that Frank could see my bra.

"He threw a beer bottle at my back too." I said almost inauidible. I turned my body no facing the mirror. I saw the look of horror on Stennys face as she lightly touched my bleeding back.

I probably reeked of beer too. I could feel her pick out a few glass shards. I hissed in pain.

"I'm going to kill him." She kept muttering. She pulled out some tweezers and alchohal to clean the cuts.

"Charlie, this is going to sting like a bitch."

"Hey! Stenny you seen-woah," I didn't want to look, tears were pouring down my cheeks as I hid my face in my knees. I could imagine myself now, My black hair a mess and knotted, my blue eyes puffy with tears. My small frame shaking from pain.

"Shit, what the fuck happened to her?" The voice said.

I heard Stenny sigh. "Gerard, this is my cousin Charlie, her 'boyfriend' has a hobby of beating the shit out of her."

I lifted my head up a bit to see Stenny use air quotes on the word 'boyfriend'. Gerard grimaced looking at me.

"Tough luck kid, need help Stenny?"

"Actually, yes, I need to do some stuff real quick, I need to call the fucker back to get her things, I'm not letting her go back, and I need to talk to Vic, tell him she'll be rooming with us roadies.Charlie do you want to do merch?" She asked sweetly looking at me.

I nodded my head. There was nothing more I could do. I would not be going back. But I knew Kayden, he'd come for me. He'd sober up and come retrieve me from Stenny.

I saw her wlak away. I just held onto my knees.

"This is going to sting." Gerard said softly. He applied more alchohal to the cuts. I felt tears pouring down my cheeks. I felt someone grab my hand.

I looked up to see Frank give me a comforting smile. He squeezed my hand and Gerard continued to pull shards of glass out of my back. I could feel him pat my back with a towel seeping up the blood. All I could do was cry.

Kayden would be back. And for the first time, I felt fear that he would come for me. I was actually scared of him hurting me again. I guess he pounded reality into me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I really like this story, it came to me last night while I was sleeping. Go figure. Bagels for commenters!