Kill Me I Dare You

Coffee Miss?

I sat in an interrogation room. I could feel my heart beat coming form my chest.

"So...," The detective drawled, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Um.."

"It's been a long night Miss, if you here just to waste my time-"

"No, no no! I just, erm, say I had this friend. And she killed Kayden.." I gulped. Would he buy it? Probably not.

"-If she came forward, would she get a deal?"

"Maybe, but I would suggest she had lawyer."

He could see threw me, I knew it, but why wasn't he putting me in cuffs?

My old government teacher's voice filled my mind.

"They cannot hold you if they do not have evidence that's called.."

The voice faded.and I looked at the man.

"Why, detective, does she need a lawyer?"

"It helps, but miss, if this is you, your talking about, please do tell me now,"

I looked down. "Sir, may I tell you the whole story?" I questioned.

He looked at me with a sigh. "I didn't think it would be someone like you,"

"I underestimate sir,"

He shuffled threw his bag and put a small black tape recorder on the table.

"How do you like your coffee? I have a feeling this is a long story,"

"Cream and Sugar," I said in a whisper.

He came back in the room and handed me my own, chipped, white coffee cup, I took a deep breathe.

"I guess it all started when Kayden started to abuse me. It got bad one night.."

I explained everything. Down to the pain. He looked at me sympathetically.

"Honey," He said when I was done. "I want you to go get you a hell of a lawyer, there's no one to press charges against you, besides the fact you broke the law, but, now listen here, it seems more like you were in shock. Tell your lawyer this, wait, here,"

He handed me a card. "She's a hell of a lawyer, and she'll work cheap too, but she'll run with the shock thing, you could get not time, or three years, depending if it goes to jury, but since you turned yourself in, the court will look good upon you."

I nodded my head holding the card.

"I'm gong ot have tp uut you in a holding cell. I'm going to call her for you, you need to call your friend Stenny,"

I gave him a weak smile as he lead me to the phone.

I waited listening ot the ring tone.

"Hello?" Stenny asked.

"Stenny, its Charlie, I'm in jail."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay since
Miss Maggie Pie
almost was having a heart attack on the boards
I updated for you
and this is your chapter
comments=updates