Kill Me I Dare You

Cheese Booger

"I'll have two Junior Whoppers, with cheese, an order of onion rings, and a small fry," I said to the lady at the Burger King.

Mikey gaped at me, "You can eat all of that?"

"A year with jail food, you'd want two Junior Whoppers too," I said with a smile as I moved aside for the others to order.

I picked up Frankie, "How's my big nephew?" I asked holding him.

"Hungry, I wanna a cheesebooger!" I giggled at his words.

"Were getting you a Kid's Meal, don't worry," I set him down and let him run off into the play zone.

I looked at Stenny. "He's a lot like you,"

"He has Bob's looks though,"

"Thats not a bad thing,"

"Are you calling me ugly?"

"Maybe,"

She punched me in my arm, "Owwie!!" I said rubbing it, she smiled triumphantly.

"That's what you get when you mess with the big Sten Sten,"

"The big Sten Sten?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Pete Wentz, saw me when I was pregnant, called me that, and the name stuck,"

I laughed, "Wow,"

I grabbed my food and sat at a large table with the others. I sat in between Gerard and Stenny, Mikey was next to Stenny, and Bob and Ray were on the end. Frank came running back in with a huge grin on his face.

"Momma Momma! Guess what!"

He giggled, "What?" Stenny asked.

"I dunno," We all laughed.

"He's big for a one year old, smart too,"

"Well we got him up and walking, it wasn't long before he was talking, his first word was 'Fuck,' compliments of Gerard,"

"Hey! Not my fucking fault I swear!"

We laughed. "I missed you guys, so where are we going next?"

"We're going to um, I don't know actually," Ray said.

"Wow," Was all I could say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short but I have to go do chores...