Kill Me I Dare You

Epilogue

The numbers in front of me weren't making any sense at all. I sighedi n furstration as I scribbled out the number and rewrote another one, punching more numbers into the small calculator in front of me.

I sighed looking at the small music store around me. It was my dream come true, I could'nt get work in any school district becuase of my record, so I opened this place, 'Charlie's'. It's currently Belleville's top rated music teaching facility. A lot has changed for me in seven years. I sighed giving up on the books.

I looked around the shop, the rows of gleaming guitars and bass's still put a smile to my face. I sighed in content.

The bell to the front door tinkled and I looked up, suprised that smoeone was at the hsop this early on a Saturday.

"How can I-" I stopped dead in my tracks, the familar eyes boring into my own stopping all breathe coming out of my lips.

"Gerard," I breathed, finally getting my lips to move. He smiled at me, his hand clasping onto a young boy's shoulder.

"Hello Charlie, I heard you opened up this place," He said smiling the largest smile I've ever seen.

"Come give me a hug!" I said stepping out form behind the counter, my large, stomach sticking out.

Gerard's mouth hung open.

I smiled, "Seven months today!" I said cheerly waddling over to Gerard and giving him a hug.

"But-How-Huh?" He said bewilered.

"I got married last year, a wonderful man name Damien, he's a publicist in the city, we met a while back and he swept me off my feet." I said my smile widening.

"Wow Charlie, I'm-I'm so happy for you!" He siad his smile widening also.

"Daddy, Daddy!" The little boy asked pulling on Gerard's jacket. Gerard looked down at him with a smile. "Can I go look nooooow?" He begged, his eyes enlarging and his lower lip jutting out.

"Sure kiddo, go ahead, don't break anything."

I smiled. "So which instrament?" I asked waddling back towards the counter.

"Guitar, and he'll need lessons." Gerard said with a cheeky smile.

"Alright, are tuesday's good?"

"As long as your the instructor."

"Of course."

"This one daddy!" The little boy said running back a smile wide on his lips.

"Whats you name?" I asked looking down at him.

"I'm Mikey! Mikey Frank Way!" He said smiling.

"Well Mikey, why don't you show me this guitar you want?"

Mikey grabbed my hand dragging me through the aisles. We came up to a small Fender, it was balck and red, I knew the model well. I picked it up.

"Uhh I think I should grab that, heavy lifting is bad for the stomach right?" Gerard said. I refused him by pushing his arm away.

"Nonsense, come on now," I said wlaking back to the counter. I checked them out with a smile.

"Here you go" I said handing the guitar case back to Gerard. He smiled.

"I guess I'll be seeing you?"

"Every tuesday," Gerard said walking for the door.

"Oh, and Charlie?"

"Yes?" I asked.

"I still think you were the greatest thing ever, but you were right, I did find someone perfect for me." He waved and walked out.

I smiled, small tears pricking my eyes. There went the man I had loved, and in walked the man I did love.

"Hey hunny, want lunch?"

"Sure!"

We went out to eat happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO SORRY! I had post this months ago, and I guess it didn't go through and I never noticed.