Status: i'll update whenever, i have a lot of things

Corrupting You

I Wanna Get Close to You

“Thank you so much for doing this Lynn, really,” I said and smiled sheepishly at her. “Mhm. I really don't mind....your parents aren't too crazy, are they?” she asked. “Um...a little. They're not so....yeah, they're nutters,”
Lynn smiled a little and nodded. “Well then I guess I had better be a good fake girlfriend, huh?” I nodded and smiled. “Just lie through your teeth okay?' Lynn laughed softly and slipped her hand into mine. I twined our fingers together, both of us smiling a little.
I took a deep breath before opening the door to my house. My mom was sitting in the living room with a half-knitted blanket over her lap and knitting needles in her hands. She looked up and smiled at me before realizing that I wasn't alone.
“Uh hey. Mom, this is Lynn,” I said, trying force down the nerves that were coursing through my body. “Oh?” She set her blanket down and then stood up to say hello. “So you're Kellin's girlfriend?” she asked and smiled. “Uh, y-yeah. It's nice to meet you Mrs. Bostwick,” Lynn said, her voice coming out less confident than usual. She had a really cute, high voice, although now it sounded squeaky, making it easy to tell that she was nervous.
“You too. Anthony, come in here please,” mom called and waited for my father to come in. I bit my lip as he came in and froze. “Who is this?” he asked and crossed his arms over his chest, leaning his weight to one side.
“Um, m-my girlfriend, Lynn,” I said sheepishly. “Oh. Well then, I'm Anthony Bostwick, Kellin's father,” he said and politely held his hand out to Lynn. I blinked in surprise, and then fought the urge to roll my eyes. “Are you going to stay for dinner?” mom asked.
“Oh, no, mom, I don't think she wants to do that,” Mom shook her head, waving me off without a second thought. “Of course she does. Don't you honey?” Lynn opened and closed her mouth a few times before agreeing. “Um, s-sure. Why not?”
I let out a little sigh, knowing this was going to be horrible. “Well it's almost finished,” my dad said and smiled fakely. I knew they were both going to interrogate us, especially since I was 'under watch' currently.
“Come on into the dining room and we'll get dinner set up,” mom said and then walked into the kitchen. She didn't even look to see if we were following her, although my dad stood there until we went.
I led Lynn into the dining room and sat down in my usual seat. She copied me and sat down too. “So, how long have you two been dating?” I glanced at Lynn quickly and then back at my mom. “Um, a few weeks,” She nodded and sat down on the end of the table. “And Lynn, how old are you?” she asked. “Seventeen,” Lynn said softly and tightened her grip on my hand. I squeezed her's gently in return, trying to reassure her. “Mhm, and are you a Christian?” I let the panic wash over me at her words. I knew Lynn was an atheist and my parent's wouldn't be happy about that.
“Yes ma'am,” she lied. “Oh good. Did you hear that Anthony, she's a good Christian girl,” My dad smiled widely and carried over the plates and silverware to set the table. He kept glancing up at us as he placed them around our small table and then went back over to the oven.
“How did you two meet?” mom asked then. “Um, well Vic introduced us...at school,” I said, with a wary expression on my face. I knew they both hated Vic, even if they were letting me see him lately.
“Well at least that boy is doing something useful with his life,” dad muttered and then looked over to Lynn. “We don't like that boy. He's a horrible influence on Kellin, what with his homosexuality and drug abuse,” He said it like a joke and then waited for Lynn to laugh.
She smiled a little and laughed awkwardly, even though I knew she was really close with Vic.
“Dad. He's my friend,” I scolded. He just sighed in response before waking over with the salad we were having before our lasagna.
“Kathleen, could you get the bowls for me? I forgot them,” Mom nodded and got up, getting the bowls off of the counter, plus one. “Thank you dear,” I fought the urge to roll my eyes at their facade. My parents hadn't been a typical married couple in weeks. All they did was argue; granted it was mostly about me, but that wasn't the point.
They always did this around other people; pretending that they were a perfect couple with a perfect child and perfect life.
My dad handed a bowl to each of us and then sat down to eat too. I picked up my fork and ate for a few minutes before the questions started. “Lynn, is that your full name?” mom asked.
“Um, no, it's a nickname. It's Lyndsey,” Mom nodded and smiled. “That's a lovely name,” I rolled a tomato across my plate before taking sip of my water. “Are you a virgin?” Mom asked and then looked at me as I choked. I looked up at my mom, more offended than Lynn was.
“Mom!” She looked back at me, holding her hands up in surrender. “What? You two seem to really like each other, I just want to know what her intentions are,” she explained, as if Lynn wasn't sitting right there.
“I am,” she said and nodded a little. “Well that's good to hear. We know that you teens are very into that, and it's so nice to hear that not everyone is raising their children to be sinners. Vic on the other hand,”
I glared at my mom, although she didn't seem to notice. She kept rambling on about how terrible kids these days are. “Kellin, you don't do that, do you?” I looked up at the sound of my name.
“What?” Mom sighed and shook her head. “You don't stay out all night do you?” she asked, knowing that I did. “Of course not,” She nodded at that and looked over at my father with a smug look on her face. “What about you Lynn? Do you like to stay out all night, doing God know's what at all hours the way Kellin does?”
Lynn laughed slightly and then shook her head. “No ma'am,” she said respectfully, earning a smile. I let the breath out of my lungs and relaxed a little. “Why don't we get started on dinner?” dad asked then. I nodded, eager to get this over with. Hopefully they would calm the 20 questions a little to eat. ~

“They're so awful,” I whined, while Vic mindlessly kissed my neck. I wasn't really paying attention to him, although it still felt nice. “Mhm, I know,” he mumbled back and nipped at the skin above my collar bone.
“They know that I care about you, but they still had to say things. And then they kept asking if Lynn was a bad kid like me or if she lied to her parents about everything she did. Don't they realize that I lie because I'd be doused in holy water if they knew the truth?”
Vic made a little noise in response before pulling me closer to him. His warm hand held the opposite side of my neck while he kissed up to my ear. I shivered and leant into him as he nibbled on the shell of it.
“You're not listening to me,” I accused, with no conviction. “I am. But I'm also gonna kiss you since you don't want to make out with me,” I sighed and turned my head to look at him.
“Sorry,” Vic just smiled and shook his head. “I'm kidding. You know I don't mind,” I nodded and smiled a little too before kissing his lips. Vic gently bit my lower lip, teasingly licking at it, before pushing me back against the bed.
I grinned up at him as he hovered over me, his chest pressed up against mine. “I'm sorry your parents are assholes,” he said, making me laugh. “Me too. I wish they realized how great you are,”
Vic smiled and kissed me again, slower this time. His tongue brushed against mine, warm and lovely in my mouth. “So did Lynn say anything after?” I shook my head and sighed. “I think she was just overwhelmed. My parents are kind of intense,”
Vic laughed at that and nodded. “Yeah, I know,” he said. “Can I stay here tonight? I don't wanna go home,” He shrugged and pecked my lips. “I don't have a problem with that. But aren't your parents gonna freak and call the cops again?”
I grinned mischievously and shook my head. “They can't arrest me for being out after curfew if I'm not out. One of the cops told me that if I really felt the need to sneak out, that I should just stay out,”
Vic laughed softly and rolled so that I was on top of him. I smiled and situated myself on his hips, so that I was straddling him. “Stay here then. Then I can cuddle you all night long,”
I grinned and nodded. “And I can steal all the blankets,” Vic laughed, throwing his head back on the bed. “Of course you will....I'll just have to steal you to keep me warm,” he said. “Mhm,” He smiled up at me and then let his eyes wander down.
“You know you look really cute in my clothes,” he stated, making me blush. “Yeah?” He nodded and smiled. “Yeah. You're adorable. Especially since you've adopted permanent sweater paws,”
I laughed as he lifted my hands up, the sleeves of his over-sized hoodie falling down my wrists. “It keeps my hands warm,” I said, earning a soft laugh. “Well good, because you're in a better mood when you're warm,”
I slipped my wrists out of his hold, wrapping my arms around his neck instead. “I love you,” I said quietly, just tasting the words on my tongue. Vic's expression changed, his eyes softening to something really pretty. I couldn't describe the way he looked, other than perfect.
“I love you too,” he said and then kissed me. I cupped my hands around his neck and then moved them to tangle into his hair. Vic smiled slightly and kissed harder, letting his tongue lick further into my mouth. I let out a little half-moan, half-sigh into his lips and then laughed as Vic fell back against the bed again.
I let my other hand drift to his waist, tickling under the hem of his shirt. He shivered under me and then gasped as I reached down rather than up. Vic pulled back to meet my eyes, probably searching for any sign of skepticism in mine.
“I want to make you feel good for once,” I said softly. Vic just nodded slightly, pretending that I couldn't see the eagerness in his eyes. I kissed him against before sliding my hand further down to his jeans.
He tensed up as I rubbed between his legs, palming the slight hard-on there. Vic's tongue swirled with mine while I slowly unzipped his jeans and slipped my hand into them.
He moaned softly and kissed me harder than before. I gasped as his hands grabbed at my ass, squeezing gently and making me rub him with more pressure. I pulled back, sitting up to meet his eyes.
“What do you want me to do?” I asked and forced my nervousness away. “Anything,” Vic kissed me again before moaning into my mouth as I finally dipped my hand into his boxers and wrapped it around his warm length.
He was already hard, getting bigger in my hand as I slowly stroked him. Vic made the sexiest noise I had ever heard, sending a flush of warmth through me. I bit into my lip as I watched him. He tipped his head back in pleasure, his eyes falling closed as he moaned, so softly I barely heard.
I moved my hand tortuously slowly, letting my fingers brush over the tip that was already leaking. Vic gasped, his hips twitching upwards involuntarily. “Oh fuck,” he breathed and finally opened his eyes. They were dilated, blowing out most of his beautiful chocolate brown irises. His cheeks were flushed as he breathed heavily and his back arched the quicker I stroked him.
I smiled as he moaned again, his hands clenching tightly around the sheets. “Does it feel good?” I asked softly, earning a quick nod. “F-faster please,” he begged, his voice cracking.
I did as he asked and sped my hand up, pumping his cock fast enough to have him trembling. “Oh fuck...Kellin.....ungh, I'm gonna cum,” I continued to chew on my lip, watching as his back arched on the mattress and his eyes scrunched shut. “Fuck....ah,” Vic moaned, throwing his head back as he came into my hand. I kept rubbing him, slowing down as he came down from his high.
He just laid there for a moment after I stopped, breathing heavily, and still holding onto his sheets. Vic opened his eyes then, a lazy smile on his lips. “I forgot how good it feels to have someone else doing that,” he said breathlessly. I laughed and slid my hand out of his pants to get some tissues.
“Been doing it yourself too much,” Vic laughed too and nodded as he took hold of my hips. He pulled me down to him and then watched as I cleaned us both up. “So...that was good?” Vic nodded, smiling up at me. “Of course it was good silly. Did you not see me cum?” I laughed softly and nodded. “Yeah, but anyone can do that,” Vic raised his eyebrows at me in question.
“You would be surprised how many people can't perform,” he said before sitting up. I smiled happily as he kissed my neck. His lips felt lovely against my skin, sending pleasantly little shivers up my spine. I shivered in his lap, hoping he couldn't feel it. “Did that excite you?” he asked, his tone suddenly playful.
I groaned and let my head drop onto his shoulder. “Shut up,” I whined, earning a laugh from him. “Don't be embarrassed. I like it,” I knew he could feel the heat from my cheeks, a sure sign that I was definitely embarrassed. I had gotten turned on just touching him.
“Come here,” Vic said and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, so that our chest were pressed together. “Do you want me to fix that for you?” he asked. I just shrugged, not meeting his eyes. I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't going to ask. I didn't really know what he could do and that inexperience was embarrassing. “I'm okay,” I said softly and then gasped as he laid me back on the end of his bed.
“Are you sure? I'd be more than happy to make you feel good,” I shook my head and then smiled as he leant down to kiss me. “Okay,” Vic wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on my chest. I held him too, shifting under him slightly to make it easier. “Hey Kell?” he asked then. “Hm?” He looked up at me with a soft smile on his lips. “I love you too,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this isn't the best chapter, but whatever, next chapter through; shits gonna go down

title- "Talk Me Down" Troye Sivan