Status: i'll update whenever, i have a lot of things

Corrupting You

Praise With Your Body

“Kellin,” My father said and glared at me as soon as the door had closed behind the cops. “Dad,” I put my hands into the pocket of Vic's jacket and smiled as I his lighter there. He rarely ever smoked, but I had caught him playing with it more than once.
I rubbed my thumb over the smooth plastic while my parents started berating me. “Where were you?” mom asked. “I told you, I was out and that where I was is none of your business,” She ground her teeth together and then crossed her arms.
“Don't you dare talk to your mother like that,” I sighed and nodded, although I'd probably talk back again in a minute. “Now, tell us where you were,” he said. “No. I don't have to tell you. You can't make me,” I said, only fueling the anger in his eyes.
“Kellin Quinn Bostwick, you will tell me where you were and who it was you were with or I'll sit you down and teach you a lesson the old fashioned way,” I blinked in surprise before glaring right back at him.
“So you're going to what? Spank me and send me bed without supper? I'm not five and child abuse is illegal,” He clenched his hands into fists and then blew his breath out harshly.
“Kellin you are getting on my last nerve,” he warned, although I wasn't scared of him. “Why? Because I want to think for myself for once? All I want is to have some freedom for once and you keep insisting on taking that away from me. I would behave just fine if you would let me out of the house for more than just school, or if I could call my friends even. I miss talking to people and having friends that actually care about me,” I said.
“Kellin, you have friends. What about Samantha and Ryan?” mom asked. “They hate me! They only pretended to be my friends because they wanted to obey their parents too,” She was shaking her head before I had even finished. “Now that's nonsense. They're both good, respectful children,” I nodded, although I didn't agree with her.
“Right. That's why they called me a fag and said that if I ever talked to them outside of Church that they would beat me senseless,” I said, earning a less than pleased look. “They said that to you? Why would they think that? I'll have to have a very serious talk with their parents tonight,” I sighed and shook my head.
“I'm going to bed,” I said and turned to go to the steps. “No you most certainly are not. We're not done here young man,” I looked up at my dad as he blocked the stairs. “Please? You can scold me all you want tomorrow, but I'm tired,” I said.
“Anthony, let him sleep,” my mom said, uttering the first helpful think all night. “Goodnight,” I called and walked past my father to get to my bedroom. I closed my door and sighed, grateful to be away from them. It was silent downstairs for a little before I heard my dad turn on the tv like he did every morning. It was almost six am and they got up at seven on most days.
I stripped out of my clothes as I walked over to my bed and fell onto it. I just lay there for a moment, letting my thoughts wander for a minute before pulling the blankets over myself.
I started thinking about Vic and good it had felt when he touched me. It was like my body was on fire and wanted to feel like that again. It was intense in the pleasurable way.
His words seeped into my mind, turning my thoughts dirty; 'You've never even done anything to yourself'. I bit into my lip and let my hand slowly wander down my naked torso. I paused just above the waistband of my briefs skeptically before deciding that yes, I wanted to do this.
I started rubbing myself through my underwear, enjoying the way the fabric felt against my skin. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it pressed harder, amplifying the friction.
It felt good to finally be doing this, especially after earlier with Vic. It had only intensified the sexual frustration in me. I thought about Vic as I pushed my hand underneath my clothes and wrapped it around myself.
I let out a little gasp and held onto my sheets with the other hand. It felt so good as I copied what Vic had done to me, moving my hand up and down on my dick. I brushed the tip with my thumb experimentally, unable to keep in my soft moan.
I quickly covered my mouth, hoping that my parents wouldn't hear me touching myself. My hand moved faster as it felt better and better; the pleasure pooling in the pit of my stomach.
I imagined that it was Vic again, hovering over me in his little car as he got me off. My whole body felt warm as I got closer to my limit. I turned my head into my pillow to muffle the strangled noises that were leaving my lips and then bit down on it.
It felt so good and before I knew it I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned into my pillowcase as my body shook and I came into my hand. My back arched and I scrunched my eyes shut as I saw stars, complete ecstasy washing over me.
All of my muscles relaxed then and fell back against the mattress. My body was still twitching as I just lay there, exhausted and sweaty. It took me a few minutes before I finally got up and cleaned myself off with a few tissues.
I couldn't describe how good I felt, but it was incredible and made me wonder why I had never done this before. I had never felt anything so intense or so good before and I finally understood why Vic hadn't waited to have sex. If it felt this good, I wasn't sure that I wanted to either.
I laid down again and buried my face into the pillow to sleep. I hadn't realized it until now but I was exhausted and really just needed to sleep. I yawned and curled up into a ball on my bed before drifting off....

I walked downstairs after my shower, wearing one of my own hoodies, although I had taken Vic's lighter out of his. I had put this one on to make sure that my parents couldn't see the hickeys all over my skin. They had turned shades of dark purple and blue, almost looking like I had been attacked by something. The only thing that had attacked me though was Vic's lips.
“Kellin,” my mom said as soon as I came downstairs. “Hi,” She didn't look pleased to see me, but I could care less. I was planning to go to Vic's today and possibly stay over. “Come here please,” she said and motioned to the couch where she was sitting.
I hesitantly walked over to her and sat down on the cushion. “Yes?” I asked, hoping that they weren't going to be mad at me still. As much as I resented my parents, I still wanted their love and approval. I hated that they saw me as a bad child now.
“Kellin, we think that it was wrong to ground you and that you should be allowed to leave during the day, but this sneaking out nonsense has to stop, okay?” I blinked and then nodded slowly.
“So I can go out if I want to?” She sighed but nodded. “Okay. And can I see my friends? Particularly Vic?” That made her face harden, but she didn't start screaming at me the way that dad would have.
“Why? What's so special about this boy?” she asked, obviously trying to see if I was gay for him. “He's my friend. He's just really nice to me and we like a lot of the same things,” I said.
“Mhm, well you can see him as long as you behave,” I smiled and nodded. “Okay,” She smiled too until I started to get up. “Kellin, what is that?” she asked and tried to reach for me. I paled and stood up quickly to try and hide what I knew she had seen.
“It's just a bruise,” I said and backed up. She knew I was lying though and pulled on my collar until she could see most of the purple blotches covering my skin. “Kellin Quinn, who did this to you?” she asked and then poked one of the marks.
I hissed and tried to pull away from her. Vic hadn't exactly made them light and my mom pressed on it harder than was necessary, making it hurt more. “Um, n-no one, it's just a--”Neck-full of hickeys? I'm not stupid Kellin, now who did this to you?”
I bit into my lip, trying to think of a way out of this one. I couldn't tell her that Vic had done it or she'd lose her shit. “Um, my uh, g-girlfriend?” My mom raised an eyebrow at me, almost like she was challenging me. “You have a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell me?” she asked.
“Um, well, I didn't want you to get mad at me, and think that I was having sex or anything, because I'm not, and I just, I was really worried that you get even more mad at me,”
She sighed and let go of my jacket to look at me. “Honey, we're not going to be mad at you for dating. Sure, we would like to have met the girl, but I'm sure your father will be happy,” I nodded sheepishly. “Maybe he'll stop insisting that Vic turned me gay,”
I got a look for that, although she didn't deny. “He's really a nice person mom, yo should get to know him better,” She shrugged and sat down again.
“We'll see. I'd really like to know this girlfriend better though. What's her name?” I bit my lip as I wracked my brain for a name. “Um, it's uh Lynn, her name is Lynn,” I felt guilty that I was bringing her into this, especially since now I would have to ask her to meet my parents.
“Mhm, and is she the reason you've been sneaking out?” she asked. “Well, yes. Last night, at least. I just really wanted to see her and you wouldn't let me out of the house so...”
My mom sighed and nodded. “So is that where you're going now?” I nodded again and gave her a teeny smile. “Alright,” she said softly. “But don't so anything I wouldn't do,” I smiled wider and leant over to kiss her cheek.
“I won't,” I promised before quickly heading out the door. ~

“What am I gonna do? She wants to meet my nonexistent girlfriend,” I whined and dropped my head onto Vic's shoulder. “Well technically, she does exist,” Vic said and laughed again. He thought all of this was hilarious.
“Shut u---up,” Vic kissed my hair before pushing me back to look at me. “You could always ask Lynn to pretend for you?” he offered. “But I barely even know her and what if she says no? Then what am I gonna do?”
Vic rolled his eyes and then got out his phone. I just sat there nervously as he called her. “Hey, listen could you do me a massive favor?” I bot my lip, anxiously playing with the strings on Vic's sweatpants. I was sitting on top of him again, in probably my new favorite position.
“Could you pretend to be Kellin's girlfriend? His parents are like, psycho-Christians and he needs to pretend that he has a girlfriend so that they leave him alone and he can date me,” Vic explained and then waited while she spoke.
“Because he panicked and said that her name was Lynn. I guess you were the first girl he thought of and now his parents want to meet you,” I bit into my lip, watching Vic as he fell back onto his bed.
“Yeah, remember how we got in the car last night...mhm....and remember how I kept biting him?” She must have answered again because he kept talking. “Yeah well his mom saw and so he said that his girlfriend did it so that he wouldn't out himself and then you know the rest,”
Vic looked up at me as I pulled on the strings, harder than I had meant to. “Yeah, mhm, thank you Lyndsey,” he said before hanging up. “She'll be over later, so it looks like you're off the hook. You're lucky she's such a sweetheart,”
I laughed and leaned over him to kiss his lips. “Thanks,” I said and smiled. “Mhm anything for you punkin,” I glared at the nickname. “You just love finding new things to call me, don't you?”
Vic nodded and sat up too. “Yeah, it's fun,” he said and laughed softly before kissing my lips. “So you're mom wasn't pissed? Isn't that like, really hypocritical?” I sighed and nodded. “I mean, she's totally fine if a girl marked you up, but as soon as it was me then it's sinful and I deserve eternal damnation,”
I kissed Vic before he could go off on a rant. My mom was hypocritical, but it didn't matter. She didn't matter. Vic smiled and held onto my hips. “So you and Lynn, huh?” I laughed and pushed him away from me.
“No, actually, me and this really hot Mexican boy,” He grinned and nodded. “Oh yeah? Is he bigger than me?” I laughed before getting up. “Nope,” Vic followed after me, running over to scoop me up.
I squealed and clung to him so that he wouldn't drop me. “Vic,” I cried and his my face into his neck. He carried me back to his bed and then fell onto it so that his body was pinning mine down.
I just laid there and grinned as he took my wrists in each of his hands and pinned them down too. “Now you're stuck,” I just lay there and waited for him to do something. “Can I have kisses?” I asked.
“Nope. Prisoners don't get kisses,” Vic said and smirked at me. I pouted until he leant down and kissed my nose. “That's not what I wanted,” He nodded, knowing exactly what I wanted.
“I could do more than just kiss you,” he said, the playful attitude morphing into something more sexual. “Like what?” Vic grinned back at me. “You tell me,” he said. “I don't know what I want.... you know what you were doing yesterday?” Vic nodded, his expression turning curious suddenly.
“And you know how you told me to do stuff by myself before we did stuff together?” He nodded again, slower this time. “I did,” Vic just stared at me for a moment before recognition flashed in his eyes.
“Are you serious?” he asked, earning a sort of astonished look when I nodded. “Wow...and how was it?” I bit into my lip, a little embarrassed before answering. “Good. It felt really good,” Vic let go of my hands and pulled me up.
“So last night?” I nodded again. “I thought about you,” I admitted, making him smile wider. “Seriously? Like, doing what?” My cheeks heated up at his questions. “Just um, touching me...”
Vic leant forward and kissed me gently. “That's really hot. Like, I have the sexiest mental picture,” I laughed and shook my head at him before kissing him again. “So, I was thinking too...and I don't know if I really want this anymore,” I said and twisted my purity ring around my finger.
“What?” Vic used his fingers to tip my chin up and force me to look at him. “I just, I was thinking that I don't really see sex as a sin, and even being by myself felt really good so I um, I might want to?”
Vic kissed me softly before looking directly at my eyes. “Are you sure about that? I don't want you to feel like you have to have sex for me Kellin because I can wait. Just because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean that I won't wait for you to be ready, and if you want to wait then that's perfectly okay,”
I smiled at him, extremely impressed. “Thanks,” I whispered. I found it so sweet that he didn't want me to feel pressured, but I didn't. I wanted to have sex with him, just not yet.
“I want to though. I think that I was more focused on waiting until I was married because that's what my parents said was right, and so I just went along with it. But I want to,”
Vic smiled at me and then kissed my lips, so sweetly. I smiled against his mouth before lying back to just kiss him. “You know we're gonna do it now right?” I nodded and laughed before he kissed me again.
“Vic!” he pulled back and sighed, making me laugh. Mike opened the door before he could even get off of me, with Lynn trailing behind him. “Hey—oh,” he said paused in the doorway. “We were just kissing,” Vic said and got off of me.
“Hi,” Lynn said and walked into the room. “Hi Lynn,” She smiled at me and sat down on the bed. “Hi fake boyfriend,” I laughed and nodded. “So, guess I'll uh, I don't know what going on,” Mike said and left.
I smiled while Vic leant closer to me. “Mine,” he said to Lynn and kissed my cheek. I laughed and looked over at him to kiss his lips quickly. “So, what do I have to do?” she asked. “Um, just meet my parents and pretend that we're not both gay,”
She laughed at that and leant over to lay sideways on Vic's bag. “Okay, are we gonna have to like, kiss or anything?” Vic frowned at that. “Shouldn't you though? I mean, wouldn't that just prove to your dad that you're not gay?”
I shrugged and looked at Lynn. I wasn't like, disgusted or anything, it just didn't do anything for me. “I guess,” Lynn shrugged too and then moved to sit across from me. She pressed her lips to mine before I could even process what she was doing, and then Vic started laughing.
“Oh my god Kell, your face,” he cried and practically rolled off the bed laughing. “What?” I asked. “You just froze up. Oh my god,” I glared and pushed him off the bed. He made a little thump sound as he hit the floor and glared right back at me.
“Rude,” he muttered before sitting back down on the bed. “Okay, so you're the boy Kells, you should probably try and be the dominant one here,” Vic explained. “But I'm not,” He sighed and nodded.
“Just pretend you want to kiss her and that your all hetero and shit, I don't know, just look like you're actually the guy in the relationship,” I frowned but leant forward to kiss Lynn's lips. They were soft and warm, but didn't have the same spark that Vic's lips did. When she kissed me it was just nice, but when Vic did it was like fireworks.
I pressed my mouth to hers a little harder, trying to look like I was the dominant one. “Baby you look so stiff,” Vic said, cooing at me. “It just doesn't feel natural,” Vic nodded and kissed my cheek.
“Lynn can I kiss you?” he asked then. “Why?” He looked over at me and sighed. “So that I can show you how to do it. Your parents are gonna see right though it if you look like a statue,” I frowned but watched as Vic leant down and pressed his lips to Lynn's. I couldn't help the little flare of jealousy watching someone else kiss Vic.
His lips moved gently against hers, slotting together as they kissed. He pulled back then and smiled at me. “See? Like that,” I sighed and leant towards Lynn again to kiss her. This whole situation was really weird and I didn't want to kiss her again, but I did.
“That's good enough,” Vic said and pulled me back to sit in his lap. “I'm starting to get jealous,” I laughed and welcomed the way that Vic's arms wrapped around me. I leant back against his chest and sighed.
“Come here,” Vic tilted my head to the side to kiss me. I sighed in content, loving the feel of his lips against mine again. Lynn wasn't a bad kisser but her lips felt foreign. Vic's felt like home.
I stared up at him then with a little smile on his lips. He was so beautiful. “You're staring at me,” Vic said and smiled too. “Mhm, you're pretty,” I just sat like that and watched him as he talked to Lynn, kind of in awe. His skin was practically flawless and his eyelashes were so long, framing his gorgeous brown eyes.
I leant up and kissed the underside of his jaw, making him laugh. “You're silly,” he said and looked down at me. “I should get going,” Lynn said then. “Kell, just have Vic text me when you want me to meet your parents, okay?” I nodded and then looked back up at Vic.
“Would you freak out if I told you something?” I whispered. “Um, I don't know....why?” I bit into my lip and then moved out of his arms to look at him. “I think I love you,” Vic blinked in surprise before smiling.
“Seriously?” I nodded slowly, my heart pounding in my chest. “I think I love you too,” I leant forward and kissed him. His tongue slipped into my mouth, rubbing against mine. I sighed and moved closer, loving the way that Vic immediately pulled me closer to hold me in his arms again.
I moved into his lap again and then gently cupped his neck with my hands. One of his hands rested on my waist while the other slid into the back of my jeans. I leant closer to him, kneeling on the bed over him so that he was leaning his head back to kiss me.
Vic pushed me forward until my hips pressed against his ribs and then smiled as I rolled them. “You're so naughty,” he whispered and then bit my lip, pulling it between his teeth.
“No I'm not. I'm a good Christian boy,” Vic laughed at that and then reached around me to undo my jeans. I watched his slim, tan fingers unbutton them and then slide the zipper down.
He stopped then and pushed my hoodie up, revealing my bare skin beneath it. I took hold of it and pulled it off. “You're so beautiful,” Vic said and kissed my stomach. His lips moved below my navel, and then down even further until he could kiss just above my waistband. My breathing got heavier as his tongue flicked out of his mouth and licked the sensitive skin there.
Vic looked up and then smirked. He pulled my jeans down to the middle of my thighs and then kissed me through my underwear. I let my breath out harshly, getting excited really quickly.
Vic stared up at me as he pulled my briefs down too. He didn't break eye contact as he leant forward and licked the head of my dick. I whimpered, my hand clenching around his shirt.
“V-Vic,” I breathed while he smiled up at me. He took it into his mouth then, his lips twitching as I moaned. He started sucking then, rubbing his tongue against my tip. I held onto his shirt tightly while he sucked more of me into his mouth; not stopping until I hit the back of his throat.
I moaned, my legs shaking as he sucked harder. “Oh...Vic,” He pulled off to smile at me and licked the saliva off of his lips. “You taste good,” he said, his words sending a flush of heat down my spine.
Vic took a hold of me then and licked up the underside of my dick. “Oh god,” He smirked at that. “See? Now you get what I meant,” I glared at him until he closed his lips around me again.
Vic bobbed his head, closing his eyes as he hollowed his cheeks around me. I moaned again and took hold of his hair, tugging on it. He didn't seem to mind as I pulled it, just wanting something to hold.
“V-Vic,” I said, my lips trembling as I spoke. “O-oh, god, Vic,” He just sucked harder and started stroking the little bit that he couldn't get in his mouth. I held onto his hair tighter and squeezed my eyes shut as I got close.
Vic rolled his tongue around my tip and then looked up at me when I pushed him away. “It's okay,” he said and then started sucking again. I pulled on his hair hard and moaned as he rubbed his tongue over my slit, sending me over the edge.
I moaned loudly, practically curling over him as my whole body shook with pleasure. Vic kept sucking as I finished, shooting into his mouth. “Ugh, fuck,” He pulled back once I was completely finished and swallowed before looking up at me. “Did you just cuss?” he asked, looking kind of wondrous.
“Shh,” I mumbled before leaning over him to try and catch my breath. Vic laughed softly and fixed my pants for me before pulling me down into his lap. “Good?” he asked and laughed when I just nodded breathlessly. My whole body was tingling and I felt incredible. Somehow it had been better with Vic, better than I could have ever imagined I could feel.
“Do you want me to--”No, baby, that was just for you,” I frowned, making him chuckle quietly. “You don't have to do anything back for me,” he said. “But--”Shush. I just wanted to make you feel good,”
I nodded but pressed my lips stubbornly. I wanted him to feel good too, even if I had no idea what I was doing. “Okay,” I said and then leant forward to kiss him. I didn't care that he just had my dick in his mouth as I parted my lips, welcoming his tongue. I loved the feel of it brushing against mine as we kissed.
Vic laid us down so that he was in between my legs and laughed when I wrapped them around his waist. “You're cute, you know that?” he said. “Mhm, I think you might have mentioned it once or twice,”
He grinned and nodded. “I really do love you,” I said as I stared up at him. His smile widened, if that was even possible. “I love you too cutie,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
here have another long af chapter bc i have no chill

IM OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG SOMEBODY HELP ME

title- "Hallelujah" Panic! At the Disco