Status: i'll update whenever, i have a lot of things

Corrupting You

I'll Say This Anyway

“What do you think you’re doing?” Alec asked and glared at me, his arms crossed over his chest. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,”
He rolled his eyes at me. “Uh huh, sure. I saw you kissing that little tramp. You cheated on me,” he accused. “Alec, we’re not together anymore. And Kellin isn’t a tramp. Don’t call him that,” I said.
“Fine. But I don’t want you hanging out with that little homewrecker anymore, okay?” I sighed and let my head fall against my locker.
“He’s not a homewrecker. We are not together, and we are not married,” Alec pouted. “Why are you being so mean to me lately Vicky? Don’t you want me to feel loved?”
I sighed and looked at him. “Of course I do. But I don’t want to be in a relationship anymore. As far as I’m concerned, we broke up three weeks ago, okay?” Alec frowned.
“You’re so mean,” he said and ran off, leaving me annoyed and guilty. I didn’t want to hurt him, but I had come right out and said it, and for some reason he just didn’t understand. I had let him down very gently, but he was still convinced that I was his boyfriend.
I saw Kellin turn down the hall, headed towards the doors. “Hey Kell,” I said and walked up to him. “Uh, hi,” he smiled a little, looking nervous. “What’s wrong?”
Kellin shook his head. “It’s nothing. Um, what’s up?” I shook my head, shrugging a little. “Nothing really,” I said and held the door open for him.
“Do you want a ride home?” He smiled at me, but shook his head. “My mom picks me up. Besides, um…I don’t think it would be good if they saw me with you,”
I sighed and paused in the middle of the parking lot. “I’m sorry. I don’t want to upset you, I just—“I know. Don’t worry about it. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”
Kellin nodded and smiled before turning away from me. ~

Kellin ~

“Hi Kellin, how was school?” my mom asked as I hopped into her car. “Okay. Nothing exciting happened,” She nodded a little. “Who was that boy?” she asked, her voice more suspicious than I was comfortable with.
“Um, Vic. We’re working together for a project,” I lied. Did I just lie to my mom?
“Mhm, well I hope he behaves. I don’t want anyone hurting you,” she said and started pulling out of the space. “Why would he? Vic’s a nice person. He’s sweet,”
I cringed internally, realizing that that was definitely the wrong adjective. “And what makes you say that?” she asked. “He isn’t a homosexual is he? Kellin, I don’t want you hanging around people like that. I don’t want you to end up like them. Sinners, all of them,”
I fought the urge to let out the scream that was crawling up my throat. “Mom, he isn’t like that, and no, he wouldn’t. He’s just nice. Besides, just because someone is gay doesn’t mean they’re a bad person. And you shouldn’t assume that he is, just because he isn’t white,”
My mom raised her eyebrows in that way that moms always did right before you were about to get an earful.
“Don’t you talk back to me Kellin Quinn Bostwick. What does the Lord say? Respect your parents, that’s what. Now, I don’t want to hear another word out of you this entire ride home, do you understand me?” she said.
“Yes m—“What did I just say?” she cut me off. “You asked me a question, so I answered, I—“That’s it. You’re grounded. Now, I’ve had enough of your attitude Kellin. As soon as we get home I want you to go up to your room and think about how you’ve behaved, is that clear?” I stayed silent this time. “Is that clear?” mom repeated. “Yes. You told me not to say anything,”
She started going off on me again, saying that she couldn’t believe what had gotten into me and that I was being disrespectful. I sighed and cracked my fingers absentmindedly. I had tuned her out, all the way until we got home.
“Anthony, come here please,” mom called as soon as we got inside. “Mhm?” My dad walked around the corner of our kitchen and smiled.
“Don’t. We need to discuss Kellin's punishment. You wouldn’t believe the way this boy was talking back to me.” My dad raised an eyebrow at me, that scarily calm washing away his happy demeanor.
“Kellin, what did you say to your mother?” he asked. “I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful, I just didn’t like the way that mom was criticizing my friend. He didn’t do anything wrong,”
He nodded a little. “And who might this friend be?” he asked. “Vic. We have a project to do, and he was asking me when we should work on it after school. Mom got mad at me, and then started berating him,”
She glared at me. “I most certainly did not. I was only stating the fact that that boy is a terrible sinner. Anthony, he’s a homosexual and a Mexican, and he was touching Kellin in way’s he shouldn’t be,”
My mouth fell open in shock. “Excuse me? I see Kellin. So you just happen to leave out that this boy was trying to seduce you? Do you think I’m going to tolerate that kind of behavior towards you? I should file a restraining order this instant—“No, dad, he’s not. He wasn’t doing anything!”
Vic had touched my arm lightly as he went to walk away from me, but other than that, nothing. This was so unfair.
“Don’t you dare interrupt me Kellin Quinn. You’re grounded,” Mom stepped in again as he said that. “Double then. I already grounded you. So no computer, no tv, and no phone for two weeks,” she said.
“No, I’ll be good. I need my phone. You can take whatever else. I’ll behave,” I said. She just shook her head. “No. Hand it over,” I pressed my lips, not wanting to give it up. I wanted to call Vic and talk about some things, and I really wanted to just vent about how terrible my parents were being, but I couldn’t if they had my phone.
“Kellin. Now,” I frowned and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I deleted the two messages and then locked it as my mom held her hand out to me. “Now Kellin, or I’ll start adding weeks,”
I sighed and set my phone into the palm of her hand. “Now, you get up to your room and think about what you’ve done. I want your homework done by seven, and you’ll go straight to bed after supper. Understand me?”
I nodded and stared down at my shoes, feeling like a child who’s toys had been taken away. “Do you understand me?” she repeated.
“Yes ma’am.” She nodded before pointing to the stairs. “I’ll be up in a minute to take your computer,” I sighed and tried not to stomp as I ran up the steps to my room.
I wanted to slam the door too, but didn’t. Instead, I started looking around for my ipod. I didn’t use it often, but I knew I had it around here somewhere. I really didn’t have much music to listen to in the first place, but I got internet service, and I could just download some free text app.
“Kellin, what are you doing?” mom asked, startling me. I whipped around, probably looking like a deer in headlights.
“Um, I was going to start my homework, but I can’t seem to find my calculator,” I said. When did I get to be such a good liar?
“You’re dad has one, I’ll get it for you.” I nodded and sat down on my bed, feeling kind of sad as I watched her take the cord from the back of my tv and then my laptop.
I sighed and fell back against the mattress. I just lay there until she came back, calculator in hand. “If you need any help, we’ll be downstairs,” I nodded and then glared as soon as the door closed.
I’d rather fail than ask for their help right now. I was just so angry. It wasn’t fair of them to judge Vic that way, and even more unfair to assume that he was a rapist because of his skin color. I wanted to jump up and down in anger and scream every cuss word I knew as loudly as I could.
But I did still need to find my ipod. I sighed and started searching again, finally finding it under my bed. I smiled in relief and pressed the home button, grateful that I hadn’t put a lock screen on it. There wasn’t a chance that I would remember what it was. I fell back against my bed and quickly downloaded the first app I could find.
Kellin: hi
Vic: who is this?
Kellin: oh, sorry, it’s Kellin, my parents took my phone
Vic: why?
Kellin: because my mom saw me with you and I was apparently talking back when I defended you. I’m grounded for the next two weeks
Vic: if you don’t have your phone, then how are you texting me?
Kellin: I have an ipod, and apparently they forgot because I never use it
Vic: ooh, now I can ruin you with all my fav music
Kellin: okay
Vic: seriously? That was easy
Kellin: mhm, I don’t really have anything to do for the next two weeks, so why not?
Vic: hold on
I waited for Vic to text back, which took about five minutes
Vic: buy these on itunes
He attached a picture of the notepad on his phone, containing a list of about three hundred songs.
Kellin: did you send me your entire music library?!!?
Vic: oh honey
Kellin: what?
Vic: that isn’t even half of it
I blinked and scrolled through the massive list of songs.
Kellin: how do you expect me to pay for all of this?
Vic: shit…um…you could use my itunes? I already have all of those and more
Kellin: that sounds like it would be breaking the rules. Besides, they took my computer too
Vic: so just come here and use mine. There’s no point in you buying them anyways if you don’t use your ipod much
Kellin: you don’t know how this grounded thing works, do you?
Vic: ha ha. Just lie and say you have project due
I fought the urge to groan as I read his reply.
Kellin: that’s what I told them so that I had an excuse for being seen with you
Vic: oh…um…well just let me borrow your ipod tomorrow. I’ll bring it back to you on Thursday
Kellin: okay
Vic: cool…what did they say about me?
I frowned at my screen. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings.
Vic: its okay Kellin, you can tell me. I won’t get hurt or upset
Kellin: um… my mom said that you were Mexican and gay
Vic: both of those things are true
Kellin: shush. Um…and then that you were touching me, so my dad said that you were a rapist
Vic: ouch. Whatever, what then?
Kellin: just that I was being disrespectful and that the Lord says to obey thy parents, and all that. They took all my technology
Vic: poor baby
Kellin: don’t make fun of me
Vic: are you whining? I can imagine you whining
Kellin: don’t be mean to me or I won’t talk to you anymore
Vic: okay, I’m sorry
Vic: but were you whining?
Kellin: I’m done with you
Vic: no, I’m bored
I laughed a little to myself.
Kellin: I do actually have to start my homework though
Vic: ew, who does homework right after school?
Kellin: sad, technology-less, grounded boys
Vic: you’re adorable. Text me later, okay?
Kellin: only if you’re willing to talk to me from 7:30 to 11:30
Vic: why then?
Kellin: because I was told to go straight to bed after dinner
Vic: you’re fucking with me
Kellin: don’t say that
Vic: FUCKING
Kellin: no, stop, it isn’t nice
Vic: I don’t give a fucking fuck Kellin, there is nothing wrong with expressing my self through miscellaneous swear words
Kellin: shh
Vic: have you ever sworn in your entire life?
Kellin: once. I called my aunt a raging b-word
Vic: omg, you’re ridiculous
Kellin: no, I’m well behaved
Vic: say it
Kellin: no
Vic: you don’t even have to, just TYPE it
Kellin: but it’s mean
Vic: I will disown you
Kellin: no you won't
Vic: say it or I won't talk to you all night. You’ll have to entertain yourself
Kellin: b****
Vic: you think you’re cute, don’t you
Kellin: you know what, you’re a bitch
Vic: I’m so proud of you
Kellin: that is a stupid thing to be proud of
Vic: are you gonna go wash your mouth out with soap now?
Kellin: omg, why am I friends with you?
Vic: because you think I’m cute
Kellin: bye Vic ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so here is chapter three, and i know there is a lot of texting, but i did try to write some actual literary content before that

and i wanted to, so deal with it

and kellin's parents suck

title- "Congratulations" Sleeping With Sirens ft. Matty Mullins

did you know in the song that they say with his supermodel wife? wow matty, showing off smh