Status: i'll update whenever, i have a lot of things

Corrupting You

Afraid of Who You Are

I pulled my locker open with a little click, starting to pull out the stuff I would need for my morning classes. “Hiya Babe,” Alec said to me and grinned.
“I am not your babe. I told you, we’re done,” I said in exasperation. “Don’t be silly. Of course we’re still together; so stop being rude to me, because I came over here to apologize,” I nodded a little, humoring him for a minute.
“I’m sorry I didn't come to your party Friday night, I was with my dad,” I sighed quietly and pushed my locker shut. “I didn’t invite you,” I said as gently as I could. It still sounded kind of harsh.
“Well ouch, meanie. I try to apologize and you’re rude to me again,” I finally looked at him, fighting the urge to roll my eyes. He was wearing one of my shirts, the one I had been looking for on Friday. “Where did you find that?” I asked, looking down at it.
“In my closet silly, you left at my place,” I nodded a little. “Okay. Well you can keep it. I do need my usb though,” Alec gave me a chipper smile and pulled my usb out of his pocket. “Here you are love. I knew you would ask for it. I know you so well,”
I bit my lip to hold in the irritated groan. “Thanks. I have to go,” I said quickly. I whipped around, only making it about a step before I slammed into someone.
I made a little ‘oof’ sound and stumbled back as Kellin fell to the ground, landing on his ass harshly. “Ow,” he mumbled and looked up at me.
“I was already looking for you, you didn’t have to run me over,” I laughed a little and reached to help him up. Kellin took my hand, letting me pull him off the floor.
I watched him dust himself off before picking up the bag he had dropped. “So you were looking for me?” I asked, kind of pleased by the thought.
“Um, yes. I wanted to talk to you,” Kellin bit his lip in that alluring way of his and then met my eyes.
“I um, I though about what you said, and um…did, I guess,” I smiled and nodded, encouraging him to continue. “I guess…I guess that I agree with you. I don’t remember all of the things that you said, but…but that little boy should be a princess if he wants to,”
I grinned, just as Alec snaked his way around me. “What the hell are you two on about?” he asked sweetly and gave Kellin a fake smile.
“Um, nothing. Vic was just teaching me some life lessons,” I smiled at him briefly before looking back at Alec. “What are you doing?” I asked quietly.
“Defending you from unwanted twinks. Now, run along,” he said to Kellin and made a shooing motion at him. I tried not to laugh at the sassy look on Kellin's face.
“Excuse me?” he asked. “Yeah, excuse you. Bye,” I shook my head at Alec before taking Kellin's hand. “Yeah, excuse us both,” I said and turned him around to tow him away.
“Who was that?” Kellin asked, letting me lead him away. “My ex. He’s a bit psychotic,” Kellin just stared at me as we walked, my joke lost on him.
“It’s a joke,” I said quietly. Kellin nodded slowly, mouthing a little ‘oh’. “So, you were saying?” I asked. “Um…I’m not really sure what to say. I’ve never questioned it before,”
I nodded and led him right out the building, past the lunch tables to the field. “Vic, where are you taking me?” he asked as I continued to drag him along with me.
“Somewhere we won't get caught,” His eyes widened a little. “We can’t skip school. We’ll get into trouble,” I rolled my eyes and kept walking. “Vic,” I just shook my head and stopped below one of the trees that lined our school’s stadium.
“Relax. We won't get caught. I’ve done this a thousand times. Besides, I’m sure you’re a phenomenal student. So even if we did get caught, you’d only get a slap on the wrist. They wouldn’t even call your parents,”
Kellin seemed sated with that and let me pull him down beside me. “So, you are questioning it, then?” Kellin nodded a little. I watched him set his bag down beside himself before sighing.
“I don’t really know what to think, I mean—I’ve always just gone along with what my parents have told me, because they were just saying what was in the Bible. But…but after you brought it up, some of it does seem a bit…off?”
I nodded and smiled. “That’s okay, you know. You don’t have to be scared. We can go through all this slowly,” Kellin nodded back at me. “Okay. So then, what do you think is the most ridiculous thing your parents have taught you? Or that they think is right, even if you don’t,” I asked.
“Um, probably racism, I think; my dad in particular. He would have a conniption if I ever dated someone who wasn’t white,” Kellin said back. “I don’t know why though? You can’t decide what color your skin is, and it doesn’t seem fair to think that one is better than the other…. I don’t think I ever agreed with him about it. I mean—I was sure that racism didn’t exist anymore, but I didn’t realize that my dad was a racist. At least not until…fourth grade, I think,”
I just waited patiently as he talked to the field in front of us, lost in his own thoughts.
“My best friend was a black girl, and my dad refused to let her into our house. I guess I was too little, but I couldn’t figure out why,” Kellin finally looked back at me. “I don’t agree with that, at least,” I nodded and smiled at him.
“Kellin, are you straight?” I asked before he could doubt himself.
“What?” I just waited for his answer. “Um, yes. Why?” he asked, like it was obvious. “Well how do you know?” Kellin looked even more confused. “How do you know you’re straight if you’ve never dated a boy?”
He sat there for a minute, opening and closing his mouth to speak in a way that he apparently did a lot. “How do you know you’re gay if you’ve never dated a girl?” I grinned at his cheap attempt to sway me.
“I have dated a girl,” I said, smirking at him. “And?” I shrugged. “Didn’t do much for me. She was nice and all, but there wasn’t any…spark? Like, when she would kiss me, it was kind of like having a kiss from my best friend. It just didn’t feel special,”
Kellin frowned, pressing his lips together. He looked out at the field again. “What?” I asked. Kellin didn’t answer me. “Have you ever dated anyone?” I asked, just trying to get him to answer me.
He looked deep in thought, and kind of rattled. “Yes… I’ve dated a girl…” I nodded, waiting for him to keep going. “And?” I encouraged.
“And……and it felt exactly how you explained it,” I blinked in shock. “So you think—“I don’t know…I’ve never…you keep putting all of these new ideas into my head, and I’ve never even considered any of them,”
I gave him sympathetic smile. “You know there’s nothing wrong with questioning your sexuality. Not everyone is straight,” Kellin nodded a little.
“How did you know?” he asked, sounding more intrigued than scared now. “Um…well there was the whole girlfriend thing. But…I think it was probably the first time I kissed a guy. I had never experimented, I guess, and when he kissed me, it was just—better.”
Kellin frowned at me and then fell back in the grass. I watched him prop his bag under his head and then stare up at the clouds. “What did you mean by ‘experimenting’?” Kellin asked. I smirked a little and moved to sit cross-legged.
“I mean like, kissing boys and stuff like that.” He chewed his lip again before looking at me. “Um…ugh, nevermind,” he said, a dark blush coloring his cheeks. I smiled as he put his arms over his face.
“What?” I asked, although I was pretty sure I knew what. “Don’t laugh at me,” He said. “I won't, I promise. Were you going to ask to kiss me?”
Kellin peeked at me through his arms and nodded the tiniest bit. “Okay,” He sat up suddenly, looking incredulous. “What?” he asked. “Okay. I don’t mind. You’re cute and I do actually like you. Besides, I want to help you,”
Kellin looked at me for a minute before biting down on his lip again. “You know, you do that a lot,” I said and nodded towards his mouth. He blushed and stopped before looking down at his hands.
I moved closer and then tipped his chin upwards. “Did you like when I kissed you the other night?” I asked, making him blush harder. “Maybe,” he whispered back.
“Mhm…are you wondering if you’re gay because of me?” Kellin met my eyes finally, and then nodded. I smiled a little before slowly leaning in to kiss him.
He gasped, freezing up a little before he relaxed and kissed back. I barely moved at first, just letting him get used to the feeling.
My hands moved to rest on his thighs as I parted my lips a little and kissed him with a bit more passion. Kellin copied me, parting his lips to kiss me back, just as enthusiastically. I smiled a little against his mouth and cocked my head to the side more.
Kellin's hand seemed to move without his permission, sliding to rest on my shoulder. I finally opened my mouth and gently slid my tongue along his bottom lip.
Kellin shuddered and opened his mouth more, letting me slide my tongue inside. I gripped his hips as we made out, kissing with a little more force and licking into each others mouths.
I had to admit, he was a good kisser. He knew what he was doing as he nipped my bottom lip, tugging it between his teeth and then letting go. I grinned and pressed my mouth back to his, rolling my tongue.
Kellin let out the quietest moan, the sound coming out breathy. His tongue glided against mine slickly before he pulled back a little to breathe.
His lips were so soft and plushy on mine, I couldn’t help biting at them and then smoothing my tongue over the skin. Kellin shivered against me, both of his arms going around my neck. I held onto him tighter, a little gasp leaving my lips.
I went to pull him closer, but Kellin ripped away from me suddenly.
I blinked, staring at him with wide eyes. “Are you okay?” I asked breathlessly as he readjusted his shirt. He just nodded and crossed his arms over his lap, breathing heavily.
“Then what’s wrong?” I asked. “I thought you were enjoying it,” Kellin blushed deeply, not meeting my eyes. “I was,” he whispered back.
“Then why—oh,” I bit my lip to stop from grinning as I realized he was trying to cover himself up. “Um, you don’t have to be embarrassed,” I said. “It’s normal,”
Kellin refused to look at me, his cheeks still bright pink. “I guess you did like it then,” I said to myself and leant back against the tree.
I watched him shift around uncomfortably before finally looking at me. “Okay?” I asked, earning a little glare. “Shush, I don’t wanna talk about it,”
I nodded and smirked at him. “So you think that you are then?” I asked him. “Um, I guess so…I don’t know,” I nodded my understanding.
“It’s okay. You don’t have to do label yourself. Besides, you’ve only kissed me so far, right?” Kellin nodded. “Maybe you just have a thing for me,”
Kellin glared and shook his head. “No I don’t,” he said, blushing again. “Mhm, sure. Anyway, why don’t you keep going? You seemed to be having a pretty good rant before,” Kellin sighed and fell down against his backpack.
I could see the outline of his hard-on through his jeans and tried to ignore it as he spoke. I didn’t want to embarrass him again. “Um…I don’t know where to start now…. My parents hate a lot of things, but that doesn’t make sense, does it? The Bible says to love everyone, and that God loves everyone, so why would he think that gay people are an abomination?”
Kellin looked at me for an answer. “I wish I could tell you, but I don’t know either. There is no explanation for it, other than 'it’s a sin'. But there are a lot of ridiculous things that are considered a sin in the Bible.”
Kellin sighed and stared up at the clouds as I looked at the time on my phone. It was almost ten. Had we really been out here that long? For some reason it had felt like minutes.
“Hey Vic?” Kellin asked, catching my attention. “Do you actually like me?” he asked. “Yes. Why would I say that if I didn’t?” He shrugged and looked away again.
“I don’t know…but I think I like you too….” I smiled at him. “Are you hungry?” I asked. “Um…I guess. Why?” I stood up, holding a hand out for him to take.
“Come on,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
yay, another chapter

title- "In Case Of Emergency, Dial 411" Sleeping With Sirens