Status: i'll update whenever, i have a lot of things

Corrupting You

As I Run

Kellin walked into school, looking adorable and kind of hung over. He walked right up to me, resting his head on my arm. “You’re so mean,” he whined, his sunglasses pressing into his face. I laughed and pushed him back a bit to pull his sunglasses off. “Someone’s hung over,” I said quietly. Kellin glared at me half-heartedly, looking miserable. “Come here cutie pie,” I said took his hand. I closed my locker as gently as I could and pulled him into the nearest bathroom. “Here,” I said. I handed him two Advil out of my bag and a bottle of water. He took them gratefully and sighed, resting his head against my chest. “Kell, you only had one drink,”
He just whimpered at me. “Do you wanna skip class? You look miserable.” He pressed his lips before agreeing, letting me sneakily lead him back out of the building.
“Keep drinking that,” I said and nodded towards the water bottle. He had put his sunglasses back on, not complaining as I led him over to my car.
I started driving, Kellin bending over to rest his head on his arms. “You’ll feel better soon,” I said and gently rubbed his back. “My head is pounding,” he whined. “I know. But it should go away soon,”
He sighed and closed his eyes again. I pulled up at the park and stopped the car. “Babe?” Kellin sat up slowly and looked at me, his eyes squinted. I pushed the sunglasses off his nose and then moved to get in the backseat.
“Come here,” I said and held my arms out for him. Kellin moved to sit with me slowly, smiling a little as I laid him down in my lap.
I pulled the blanket I always kept in the backseat over him and gently pet his hair. “Did your parents notice?” I asked. “No. They just thought I was sick,” he said softly. “And they still made you go to school?” He made a little noise as confirmation.
“Is it any better?” He shrugged lightly and snuggled further into my touch. “You’re so sweet,” he said, making me smile. “You’re so cute,” Kellin sighed, not fighting me on it for once.
“I’d take you to my house, but my mom doesn’t leave until after eight.” Kellin nodded and kissed my hand as it brushed his cheek. “I really like you too Vic,” he whispered. I smiled, swooning at his words.
My phone started ringing before I could say anything else making Kellin jump and then groan. “Sorry,” He whimpered a little, hiding his face in my leg.
“Hello?” I asked, and then sighed. “Where the fuck did you go? I saw you leave with that little goody-goody twink.” I fought the urge to groan and leant my head back against the seat.
“I skipped school. And how did you get my number? I got a new phone,” I said. “Yeah, yeah, not important. I want you here, now. And stop hanging out with that little bitch; he’s not good enough for you,”
I did groan this time. “Piss off Alec. We’re not together anymore. And I don’t want you calling me anymore,” He scoffed at me in irritation.
“Don’t be mean to me Vicky. You’re little Christian boy fling needs to stop,” I looked down at Kellin as he whined again and pulled the blanket over his head.
I tried not to laugh at him and tuned back into whatever Alec was bitching about. “Listen. I tried to be nice, okay? But I don’t want to be with you. So please, leave me alone and move on. I have,” I said and hung up, tossing my phone to the side.
“What does he want?” Kellin asked, sounding miserable. “He wants me to stay away from you, because he’s delusional and thinks that we’re still dating, even though I broke up with him, like…three times now,”
Kellin made another unidentifiable noise and settle back against my leg. I pulled the blanket back a bit to look at him, laughing at the little glare he gave me.
“Put that back, it’s bright out here,” I shook my head, just see what his reaction would be. “Victor Fuentes, put the blanket back,” I laughed again and let the blanket fall, amused by the way he settled into me again, not seeming to mind the stuffy air.
“You know, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you so demanding before,” I mused. He just lay there, completely unresponsive. “It’s kind of a turn on,”
He didn’t do anything again, much to my disappointment. Kellin was different than anyone else I had ever met and I liked getting a rise out of him. It was entertaining, but also alluring to watch his reactions to things that I did.
I pulled the blanket back again, earning another half-hearted glare. “You’re kind of adorable, you know?” He just stared at me, his eyes squinty.
“No I’m not,” I nodded, smiling. “You’re so cute,” Kellin ignored me and wiggled around a bit, getting comfortable in my lap. He looked up at me then, blinking against the sunlight behind me.
“Did you at least have fun last night?” I asked. “Mhm. You’re friends are nice,” I smiled and rested my hand on his stomach. “Are you allowed out of the house at all when you’re grounded?” Kellin shook his head and frowned.
“Why?” I shrugged lightly, not wanting to tell him the real reason for my asking. “What?” I shook my head, earning a little pout. “Please?” I shook my head again and smiled at the puppy-like expression on his face.
“Maybe you could come over though,” he said. “I though that you’re parents hated me,” He nodded and propped up on his elbow.
“But I could talk to them about it. I did say that I had a project due.” I smiled at the thought of him lying for me. It was a weird thing to enjoy, but I did anyways.
“You’re already ruined. I have you lying for me,” Kellin rolled his eyes and laid back down on my legs. “Then again, maybe you could stay home tonight,” ~

Kellin ~

I dropped my backpack onto the floor by the coffee table, my mom following me into the kitchen. Vic had dropped me off at school so that my mom could take me home.
I had to give him credit, I would’ve never remembered that. He was clever, and for some reason it only made me like him more. “Hey mom?” I said and leant back against the counter. She was setting up her laptop to start on her work for whatever case she was doing.
“What?” she muttered, glancing up at me. “Can I have someone over tonight?” She stood up straight, resting his hands on her hips. “And who might someone be?” she asked. “Um…Vic,”
He face contorted, a no slipping out of her lips before I could even explain. “But mom, we really do have to work on that project for school and we’re gonna fail if we can’t,”
She pressed her lips together tightly and then shook her head again. “No. Uh-uh. I don’t want that sinner in my house, and I think your father would agree with me,” she said.
“Mom,” I whined. “He’s not even gay. He has a girlfriend and she’s really pretty. Please? I don’t want to fail,” I knew grades were the way to go, considering my parents were all about school, school, school.
“Please?” I begged, giving her puppy eyes. “Please? I promise we’ll both behave and he’ll leave before dark. Please mommy,” She finally sighed, giving in. I was surprised by the fact that I knew exactly how to play her. She had always wanted more kids, and secretly liked when I called her mommy because it reminded her of when I was little.
“Alright, fine. But no more begging. It’s unbecoming of you,” I grinned and went to kiss her cheek. “Thanks mom,” She smiled a little, happy that I was happy.
I had to admit, I was kind of proud of myself for pulling that off. I never knew how good of a liar I was, and I wasn’t sure whether it was a good or a bad thing that I was.
Either way, it had gotten me what I wanted, and I was going to see Vic again. I was getting kind of attached. I ran up to my room, grabbing my bag on the way by, so that I could text Vic. We had planned to ‘work on our project’ while my parents were still up, and then go out after they checked on me.
I flopped onto my bed, lying back to talk to him.
Kellin: you can come over at five?
Vic: is that a statement or a question
Kellin: both. You can come over, but I was asking if 5 was ok
Vic: sure
Kellin: okay. Where are we going tonight?
Vic: um…idk, where do you want to go?
Kellin: how would I know?
Vic: um, I could just take you somewhere random
Kellin: like what?
Vic: there’s a park I like to go to whenever I want to be alone
Kellin: eh
Vic: is that not good enough for you?
Kellin: idk, what would we even do there?
Vic: have you never been to a park before?
Kellin: yes, but…aren’t they for kids?
Vic: so
Kellin: whatever you say
Vic: I’d love for you to keep that mindset
Kellin: pervert
Vic: I didn’t say it in a sexual way, you just assumed
Kellin: don’t make fun of me
Vic: I wasn’t
Kellin: liar
Vic: so playground, then?
Kellin: okay, as long you don’t get me drunk again
Vic: no promises
Kellin: Vic
Vic: Kellin
Kellin: don’t copy me
Vic: don’t copy me
Kellin: stop it or I won't talk to you
Vic: who’s the liar now?
Kellin: shut up
Vic: no, you love it
Kellin: I don’t know what you’re talking about
Vic: mhm, sure
Kellin: stop it
Vic: no whining
Kellin: I’m not whining
Vic: denial is the first step
Kellin: omg, bye
Vic: wait no, love me
Kellin: you’re insatiable
Vic: no I’m not ;)
Kellin: ew
Vic: don’t pretend you don’t like it
Kellin: I have to go, my mom’s coming
I didn’t wait for his answer before turning the sound off and violently shoving my ipod under my pillows.
“Kellin, I want you to tell your father who’s going to be here tonight,” mom said, without even knocking. “Okay. Do you think he’ll be mad? Vic’s a really nice person, I don’t want you to hate him,”
She sighed and shook her head. “Just come and talk to him please,” I nodded and got off my bed, following her down the steps. “Dad?” I asked, peeking around the corner wall of the kitchen.
“What is it Kellin?” I bit my lip, more nervous to ask him than I was my mom. “Um, mom said that I could have someone over tonight,” I started.
He looked up at me from his paper, peering at me over the rim of his glasses. “Aren't you grounded?” he asked. “Yeah, but we have to do stuff for school,” His eyes narrowed slightly.
“And who might this person be?” I bit into my lip harder, my palms sweating. “Um, Vic,” I said meekly. “The boy who assaulted you?” he asked in that terrifyingly calm voice. “He didn’t—“Hush. I don’t want him here,”
I opened my mouth to talk, frowning as he held up a finger. “No exceptions Kellin. I don’t want that boy in my house, or anyone else of his kind,” he said.
“Dad, please. We really do have to do work for school, and I’m gonna fail if we don’t turn this in. Please?” He shook his head, looking back down at the newspaper.
“But dad; you’ve never even met him and he’s a really nice person,” My dad set the paper down completely, meeting my eyes.
“Is he colored?” he asked. I bit my lip again, but nodded. “And does he go to church?” I shook my head, knowing he didn’t. Vic didn’t have a religion. My dad stood up slowly, walking around the table to me.
“Does he abuse drugs or alcohol? Does he participate in underage sexual intercourse?” I pressed my lips together and shook my head, blatantly lying to him.
“Look me in the eye and tell me he doesn’t Kellin. Tell me that that boy isn’t a horrible sinner and an abomination in the name of our Lord.”
I shook my head again, slowly getting riled up. “He isn’t a bad person, just because he doesn’t go to church. Just because he has different views doesn’t make him bad. Just like going to church every Sunday doesn’t necessarily make you good,” I said firmly.
“I don’t ever want to hear you talk like that,” he said, his voice harsher than I would’ve expected. “That boy’s a disgrace and I hope that he is stricken down for his sins. He deserves eternal punishment,” he said.
“No, he doesn’t. And isn’t it going against the bible to hate him? God says to love everyone, but you cast him out because he’s different. It isn’t fair, and it’s breaking your own rules,”
I winced, stumbling back as his hand collided with my cheek. The room went eerily silent, other than the sound of his skin hitting mine.
I blinked from the slight pain, little tears pricking at my eyes; more from shock and hurt than actual pain. “Kellin,” dad said as I backed up.
I shook my head, my lip quivering. He reached for me, a look of shock on his own face. I turned and raced past my mom, bolting out the door before he could touch me. The realization that he had hit me hurt much more than the hit itself, and I didn’t want to be anywhere near him now.
“Kellin! Kellin, come back!” he called as I ran down the street, fighting the urge to cry. I could hear his voice faintly in the distance before it faded out completely. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
mwahaha cliffhangers

title- "Hell Above" Pierce the Veil