Status: i'll update whenever, i have a lot of things

Corrupting You

I'll Hold You Close

I knocked on the door to Vic’s house, having remembered his address from earlier today. Mike opened the door, blinking in surprise as he saw me there.
“Kellin, hey—what’s wrong?” I shook my head, not wanting to cry. “Is Vic here?” I asked, my voice coming out shaky. I wondered if there was a mark on my face, and if it was noticeable. “Yeah, come here,” he said and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me into the house and up the steps, shouting Vic’s name.
He opened his door, just as we reached the top of the stairs. He saw me and frowned, probably wondering what I was doing here.
Mike moved out of the way, letting me go straight to Vic. He hugged me to his chest as I started crying, unable to keep the tears at bay any longer.
“Kellin, what happened?” he asked after a minute. I just sniffled and held onto his tighter as I tried to reign in my sobs. Once I had started it was hard to stop.
I pulled back and rubbed at my eyes, Vic tipping my chin up to force me to look at him. He pulled me into his bedroom further, Mike following us. “What happened?” he asked.
“Um, m-my mom, she, she wanted me to talk t-to my dad about you, and,” I paused to sniffle. Vic tried to wipe some of the tears off my cheeks, his frown deepening as I winced in pain. A little whimper escaped my lips without permission as his thumb brushed my skin. My cheek was still really tender and it stung when he touched it.
“Kellin, did he--?” I nodded slightly. I could see the anger in his eyes, although he didn’t show it anywhere else. “I—he kept saying all of these, these horrible things about you, and I just—I told him that it wasn’t right. Christians are s-supposed to love everyone, but, but he still hated you anyways, and it wasn’t fair,” I said.
Vic shushed me gently, pulling me into his arms again. “Who the hell does that?” Mike asked, angrily. “That’s like, royally fucked up,”
Vic ignored him, cooing at me as I sniffled again, trying not to cry. My parents had never hit me before, and it hurt to think that he had.
“Seriously though. Like, what is it with people? Isn’t there a commandment that says thou shalt not smack thy kids? What the fuck,”
I pulled back from Vic a little, very gently brushing my cheeks dry. “No there isn’t,” I said to him. He shook his head scornfully, almost making me laugh.
“You’d think child abuse would be important to them Besides, aren’t Christians supposed to be pacifists?” I shrugged and let Vic pull me down onto the bed with him.
“It doesn’t really matter now,” I said quietly. Vic kissed my hair, the arm that was around my waist gently rubbing my side. “Can I stay here for a while?” ~

Vic’s parents let me stay for dinner, although it was extremely awkward. I got the feeling they knew that Vic liked me and that I felt the same way. They tried to play it off as if they were just getting to know me, but I could still tell they were tying to find out how I felt about Vic, and if I was good for him.
I couldn’t really blame them. I didn’t even know if I was good for Vic, but I did like him. He was sweet and cute and generally fun to be around. I couldn’t think of a time when I had smiled more so often.
I lounged around Vic’s room while he did his homework, and then we waited until his parents had gone to bed to sneak out. He did take me to a park, that too about a twenty minute drive to get to.
I let him lead me across the tanbark surrounding the swing-set before he pointed for me to sit down. I did as told and sat down on the swing, my head tilting back to watch him walk around me. “What are you doing?” I asked, although I knew already.
“Well today sucked, so I figured I would make it a little more fun for you,” I smiled the tiniest bit, holding on tightly as he pulled the swing back by the chains. He pushed me forwards then, chuckling as I swung forward. “Vic,” I said, unable to contain the smile.
He just continued to push me back and forth until he had a pretty good rhythm going and then until he could barley reach me. I couldn’t help the happy giggles that left my lips. “Vic,” I said, laughing.
I refused to move my legs, hoping that I could slow down a little. “You’re supposed to keep going,” Vic scolded me, circling around to look at me.
“I don’t want to. I’d rather talk to you,” He smiled a little and got onto the swing beside me, standing rather than sitting. “You’re going to hurt yourself,” I warned, dragging my feet in the mulch to stop myself.
“Didn’t you ever do this as a kid?” Vic asked, swinging himself back and forth slightly. “No. My parents would have freaked,” He laughed a little and waited until the swing stopped moving. “You think that’s dangerous,” he muttered before letting go of one of the chains to reach up and grab the metal support.
I cringed internally as he let go of the other chain and pulled himself up, somehow maneuvering to flip himself into a sitting position on top of the bar.
“Vic, get down before you fall,” I said and stood up to look at him. He just grinned at me and hooked his legs around the pole tighter. I nearly jumped out of my skin as he leant back completely, only holding himself up by his bent knees. “Vic!” I scolded worriedly.
“What? Mike and I used to do this all the time,” he said and somehow flipped back, sliding his small body back onto the swing. “Although it was a bit harder to reach then,”
I sat back down, more at ease now. At least he couldn’t break his neck just standing on a swing. He sat down two, straddling the middle of the swing.
“I’m sorry you’re dad’s a prick,” he said, actually making me laugh. “Me too,” I spun around on the swing as I spoke, twisting the chains around in a circle. “And I’m sorry you have to deal with it,”
I shrugged a little and let my feet up so that I would spin around. Vic smiled, watching me entertain myself. “Do you do this a lot?” I asked, stopping to look at him. “Just go places in the middle of the night?”
Vic shrugged lightly. “Not a lot…but, yeah. Sometimes it’s nice to just go somewhere and think. It’s always so peaceful at night, so I just…go,”
I smiled and stood up, Vic’s eyes following me. he turned around on his swing to watch me pull myself up on the handle bars.
“Who’s doing dangerous things now?” Vic teased, watching me do a little flip. I smiled and pulled myself up onto the little wooden plank.
“I know what I’m doing,” I said. “I used to take gymnastics,” Vic raised his eyebrows at me in surprise. “Mhm, but my dad made me quit. He said that it was for girl, which I know is stupid now,”
Vic smiled at me and nodded. “I kind of liked it too. It was always fun to see peoples’ reactions when I told them I could do a complete split,” I said. “Could you show me?” Vic asked, making me laugh.
“No. Past tense, Vic. As in I could do it before puberty kicked in,” He laughed at that, leaning his back against the chain behind him.
“I wonder if you’re still flexible though,” I wrinkled my nose at him. “Pervert,” I teased. “I am not. I just like boys that can do it more than one position,” I shook my head at him and jumped off. “You’ll never know,” I said, teasing him again.
“Never say never,” I grinned and held up a finger, Vic looking at me curiously. He watched as I stretched a little before pulling one of my legs up behind myself, leaning forwards a bit to make a circle.
“Damn,” I laughed and let go of my foot, kind of wondering what else I could still do. I knew I couldn’t pull of doing a spilt, but was still pretty flexible. I was sure I could take whatever Vic had been thinking. Wait…what? I shook my head, realizing that Vic had stood up.
“Come here,” he said and took my hand. He pulled me over to the rounded jungle jim, and then climbed up it to sit with his legs dangling into the hole in the middle. “Well, come here,” he said and smiled.
I rolled my eyes before following him, copying his position. He smiled at me as our knees bumped together, crowded in the small space.
“Why did you bring me up here?” I asked, smiling despite myself. “I don’t know it seemed cliché and romantic,” I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Vic rolled his eyes at me and took a hold of my chin, pulling me forwards to kiss me gently.
I smiled as I realized what he meant and leant over a little to kiss him properly. I still wasn’t sure of who I was, but I definitely liked Vic, and I adored his kisses. He smiled against my lips before deepening the kiss, both of us getting lost in the sweet feeling of each other’s smooth lips. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
mwah *kisses for all you lovely readers*

title- "You Kill Me (In A Good Way)" Sleeping With Sirens