Status: ONGOING ( but have writers block)

Change

en

“Izzy! Izzy wake up!” Elizabeth Kronwall groaned and rolled over in bed. She looked to see her brother, Niklas, standing behind her smiling.

“Wake up superstar. Don’t you wanna go to practice,” he asked in a teasing tone. Elizabeth rolled her eyes, flipping her brother the bird as she got out of bed.

“Of course I do you goofball. I’m just tired is all.” Niklas laughed at her as she went to change. Elizabeth rolled her eyes at him and shook her head.

“Of course I have to have you as a brother,” she muttered, causing Niklas to burst out laughing at her.

“Oh come on! You know you love me,” he teased back. Elizabeth giggled as she came out of the bathroom and hugged her brother. Niklas squeezed her tight and buried his face in her shoulder, not caring if anyone else saw. Since she was little he had been her protector. He knew her emotions better than anyone, and whenever she tried denying that she was not okay, Niklas saw right through her lie. Elizabeth smacked her brother’s shoulder, causing him to jump.

“Are you gonna hug me all day or are we gonna go to practice,” she asked, raising her eyebrows. Niklas laughed at her: she took after him that was for sure.

“Come on then superstar,” he said, reaching for her hand. Much to his surprise, Elizabeth smacked his hand away and raced to the door, leaving Niklas in shock. He shook his head and ran after her, not knowing how or where she got the energy.

“My hand hurts thanks to you,” he told her as he got in the car, giving her a mocking glare. Elizabeth laughed at him and shook her head.

“I didn’t hit you that hard, you dofus,” she whined. Niklas simply flipped her off and started the car, his sister’s beautiful singing occupying his mind the entire ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i know it's short! but I wanted it to get started. Comments?