Status: Working on it!! Bare with me!

His Sister

Chapter 1- That butler, Talented

Chapter 1- That butler, Talented

Third person POV-

In a mist covered forest, not far from London, there lies a manor. The distinguished noble family of Phantomhive's morning event is started off with early tea. " Young master, young mistress, it's time to wake up." A man clad in black said. " Today's breakfast of poached salmon and mint salad has been prepared. Side dishes of toast, scones, and campagne have been baked. Which one would you like?"

Two voices are then heard, one of a boy, one of a girl. " The scone." The boy said.

" The campagne." The girl said.

The boy and girl both got out of bed and the man in black helped them get dressed for the day. " That aroma... Is it Ceylon tea?" The boy asked.

" It smells very nice." The girl commented.

" Yes and we'll be using the Royal Doulton dishes." The man said. " Preparations have been made with the Wedgewood Blue-White tea set."

" Today's plans?" The boy asked the man as he had his bow tied.

" After breakfast, you both will see the authority on Monarch study, Professor Hugh." The man said, tying up the girl's outer corset.

" So then after lunch is..." The boy said.

After lunch went around, a gong went off in the courtyard. The man in black faced off with a man in Chinese fighting clothes. A lone tumble weed went across there path. The Chinese man then did some weird movement with his hands and said, " Take this! Secret technique! Flower Bird Wind Moon All Kinds Of Flowers Profusion Fist!!" He then charged the man in black.

The man just pulled his gloves on tighter and kept an eye on the charging man. He then got behind the man and pushed him and the other was sent flying. The Chinese man started to cough. " Th-this is our school's last hidden technique... Super Tiger Dragon Gun Ten Thousand Blossom Scattering Fissure Fist... What in the world are you!?" The man asked.

The man in black turned around. " I'm the butler of the house of Phantomhive. What would you do if you couldn't use that technique?" This man is the butler to the Phantomhives, Sebastian Michaels. "And that's how it is, young master, young mistress. Because I won, please do today's review and tomorrow's pre-lessons." He said to the two scowling children.

The young boy is Ciel Phantomhive, the family head. He had navy colored hair and an eyepatch over one blue eye. He normally wore shorts with knee high socks, slightly high heeled shoes and a matching jacket. He also had two rings, one with the family crest and the other was a blue diamond that rested on his thumb. He was a cold hearted boy, except when it came to the young girl who was sitting in his lap. This is Ciel's younger twin sister, Samantha Phantomhive. She wore her long navy hair in a high pony-tail. Her eyes were as blue as her older brother's. She normally wore a poet's shirt with a corset on top, a matching loose skirt that went to her knee, knee-high boots with one of her brother's jackets. She always wore a choker with a bright sapphire around her neck, similar to the ring on her brother's hand. They we two peas in a pod, were ever one was, the other wasn't far. And when they were together, Samantha was in Ciel's lap, they were holding hands, or they held physical contact of some sort for they seemed to be the other's safety blanket.

Behind them were the three servants. The gardener Finny, the maid Maylene and the chef Bard. " That was amazing, Sebastian!" Finny cheered.

" Today's the 50th win in a row!" Maylene followed with a comment.

" This house's butler is amazing!" Bard said, smiling.

As you can see, they are a rowdy bunch. " A true master of the first technique would accompany us to unknown regions." Ciel said, putting his chin on his sisters shoulder.

" Though, I thought we'd be able to see you on your knees today." Samantha said, leaning into her brother more, leaning her head on his.

" That is to bad." Sebastian smiled at the two of them.

Samantha handed Sebastian a glass of lemonade. " Hmph. You did well, Sebastian. Here, drink." Ciel said. The twin threw each other a smirk when there butler took the drink.

" Thank you." Sebastian said as he drank it in one gulp. " By the way," he put the drink and turned to the other servants. " What are all of you doing here?" The others froze in there spots. " Finny, have you finished weeding the courtyard? Maylene, how are the shirts in the laundry? Bard, are dinner preparations going as the should? If you have time to loaf around, then please do your jobs!" Sebastian looked like her had devil horns as he scolded the servants.

" Speaking of work, Sebastian..." Ciel said.

" From Sir. Clause?" Sebastian asked, pulling out the chair for the twins to stand.

" There was a call for him in Italy." Samantha said, standing up and taking her brother's hand as he stood.

" We talked about this. Come." Ciel said, holding his free hand out as Sebastian put his cane into it, the other holding strong to Samantha.

" As you wish." Sebastian said as they walked into the manor.

They went to the study. Ciel sat in his chair as Samantha sat on the desk, half facing Ciel and half facing Sebastian. " And so, Sir. Clause is coming directly to England?" Sebastian asked.
" Yeah, he got ahold of the usual goods and contacted us." Ciel said, one hand holding the news paper, the other held Samantha's leg in his lap.

" It seems he had considerable amount of trouble this time." Samantha said, letting Ciel hold onto her ankle. " He should arrive here around 6 o'clock. We'll carry out negotiations here."

" Do you understand what this means, Sebastian?" Ciel asked as the twins put on two smirks that said they were up to something.

" I am fully informed. We will surly provide Sir. Clause with the best hospitality." Sebastian said. " By the way young master, young mistress, what in the world was in that lemonade from before?" He put a hand on his stomach.

" It's lemonade with Tanaka's " Special Unadulterated stuff." Samantha said.

" We stopped drinking it after one sip." Ciel added. Tanaka is the house steward.

" ... I will begin preparations, so I'll leave it at that." Sebastian said.

" Yeah." Ciel said, totally uninterested.

" Have fun." Samantha said in the same tone as her brother.

" Please leave it to me." Sebastian said, leaving.

' First is to pick and polish matching tableware, from glasses to platters. The silverware must be without a single spot, like a mirror. The tablecloths are to be new and without a stain. Young master's favorite Sterling Silver roses must have the rotten flowers trimmed, as well as the young mistresses favorite blue orchids. Once the porch's weeds are pulled, the lawn's stature is arranged like velvet. A vital point of hospitality is the dinner having the best ingredients. The beef, of course, something to fussed over like the vegetables and rice. The salt and pepper and is something picked out directly from an extravagant market. This is the Phantomhive's hospitality!' Sebastian thought as he did each step. Just as he was able to cook, he heard a ringing. The master and mistress were summoning him. " During such a busy time, young master and young mistress are... I wonder what it is." He said and he walked off to see what they wanted. Little did he know that the three rowdy servants were watching him.

" Sebastian's way to getting fighting spirit... There's no doubt about it." Bard said. " It's defiantly a guest coming!"

" There's absolutely no doubt!" Maylene added.

" It'll be a feast!" Finny got exited.

" Idiot! That's not it!" Bard said, poking Finny on the forehead. " This is our chance! We're one step away from startling that Sebastian with our service. This is our opportunity to show our skill. Wouldn't you say?"

" I see!" Finny finally got the idea. " Then I will show our guest a beautiful garden the likes of which he's never seen!"

" Then I will make the tea sets shine so that they won't lose to the new products!" Maylene said.

" And the I, the great Bard, will make an amazing dish the will make our guest's jaw drop!" Bard said.

" Alright! Let's carry out our plan! Go for it!" They all said.

As this was happening, Sebastian asked the twins, who were in a different position from when he left them, " Did you need something?"

" We're hungry. We want something sweet. Like parfait." Ciel said, playing with Samantha's hair as she sat on his lap.

" Or cake." Samantha said, snuggling up to her brother.

" No." Sebastian said.

" It's fine so make some." Ciel said.

" I can't do that, young master, young mistress. If you eat that, there will be dinner left over."
And when Sebastian got back, " ...And?" Sebastian pointed to a empty lot that was the garden. "How in the world..." He pointed to a ton of smashed china. " ...did this happen?" He pointed to burnt black meat. He smiled his ' I'm gonna kill you' smile and the servants quaked in fear.

" After I finished killing the weeds, I sprinkled the weed killer and then the lid was open!" Finny explained.

" I brought out and placed the guest's tea set and then I crashed into the tea shelf on the pushcart." Maylene told Sebastian.

"But.. I set down the raw meat and I thought I'd cook it." Bard looked at the ground when he said this.

" I understand." Sebastian said as they were whining at him to not be angry. " I will finish setting up here. Even I have faults." The he thought, ' the garden that had the green extracted, the smashed to bits tea set, the main dish that turned to charcoal... Sir. Clause will arrive after 6:00. We have a little less than two hours until his arrival. The good quality meat and the tea set are both unstable. What to do?' He sighed and turned to the others. " You all should follow Tanaka-san's example and act a little more adu-" he cut himself off as an idea came to mind. ' That's it!' He thought as he took Tanaka's cup from his hands. " Please be quiet, everyone." Everyone shut there mouths. " From now on, please listen closely to what I have to say and then carry out the plan. This is what we will do." He said, holding up Tanaka's cup for them all to see.

" Hey, Sebastian, is this really okay?" Bard asked as he and Sebastian cut the char off of the meat.

"Yes." Sebastian answered, not looking up.

" Sebastian! I got it!" Maylene came running in with four boxes. She then tripped and fell, dropping the boxes.

Sebastian moved quick and caught one box with his foot, three in one hand, and Maylene in the other. " You are... How many times have I told you not to run inside the mansion?" He asked.

" S-s-s-s-sorry, my glasses are broken from before so I couldn't see." She stuttered.

" But with this, the leading actor need not worry." Sebastian said, using his foot to toss the fourth box onto the three in his hands.

" Sebastian!" Finny yelled, " I bought the gravel and the other things you mentioned at the gardening store!" He held up a packet of iris seeds.

" Is that so? Good work. I will do the final touches then. After this, please leave things to me and all of you please rest. And please sincerely act like adults. Act like adults." Sebastian said, smiling while the others thought, ' He said it twice.'

Around two hours later, a fancy care pulled up. " My, my. Well isn't England far? Really. " The man who stepped out of the car said. " It has been a while since I came here." He put on his hat, walking to the manor.

On the steps of the manor, Ciel sat reading a book with Samantha reading over his shoulder, leaning on him. They both looked up as the man approached. " You came, Clause." Samantha said as Clause hugged the both of them.

" Buona sera, Ciel, Samantha! Are you two well? Perhaps you've grown a bit?" Clause asked.

" Too bad, it hasn't changed." Ciel said, taking Samantha's hand and taking her up the stairs.

" That was rude! You two are the same as ever, nothing less." Clause said, waking into the manor behind the twins.

" You, too," Samantha said.

" Are the same as always." Ciel finished what his sister had started to say.

" I think you two do that to freak me out." Clause mutter under his breath.

" Welcome, Sir Clause." The servants said, bowing.

Clause looked shocked. " Oh...this is... You two have made this mansion into something beautiful."

Sebastian came forward as Finny took Clause's coat. " We've been awaiting you, Sir Clause." Sebastian said, bowing slightly.

" Sebastian! it's been awhile! It appears that there are some new faces in this house, too?" Clause said, putting his hat on Finny's head.

" Wouldn't you like to talk to my lord and lady? Because I have dinner preparations. Please enter to courtyard." Sebastian said, motioning to the door.

Samantha then mutter to Ciel, " He is as blunt as always, isn't he?" Ciel nodded at his sister.

"Courtyard?" Clause asked, you could almost see the question mark over his head.

" This time, it is a counterbalance entertainment ordered by my lord and lady. We hope it pleases you." Sebastian said, opening the door. " Here, please relax."

On the other side of the door, it looked like a Japanese rock garden. " Oh! It's a rock garden straight from Japan!" Clause said, amazed. Ciel was smiling and Samantha had her eyes open wide and her jaw was slack. Ciel noticed and used his fingers to put his sister's jaw back into place.

" The tea preparations are completed. Over there, please." Sebastian lead them to a table in the center of the courtyard.

As Clause sat, he admired the garden. " The irises are truly beautiful. The dead trees and the flowers, it's like 'wabisabi.'" He said.

Ciel sat in the chair on the other side of the table, sitting back and let Samantha sit in his lap before putting and arm around her waist and resting his chin on the other hand. Sebastian then poured tea for the three of them. " Pardon the interruption." He said.

" Even green tea. You also seem to have an enthusiasm for the Japanese style." Clause complimented Sebastian.

"I'm unworthy of those kind words." Sebastian said, humble as always.

" I also look forward to the evening meal." Clause complimented again.

From behind a bush, Maylene, Finny and Bard were watching. " A....amazing, that Sebastian." Finny whispered.

" He's struggling through it eloquently and skillfully." Bard added.

Meanwhile Ciel was looking at Clause. " By the way Clause, about the usual goods." He said.

" Yes, I came keeping my promise." Clause said, reaching into his coat and pulling out a box. It was Mouse 3. " Here is the game you two wanted. It wasn't released yet in Italy. It was difficult to obtain."

" Difficult, huh?" Samantha asked, leaning forward.

" You emphasized that over the phone." Ciel said, leaning forward as well.

" Aha, that's true. The prince gave you the 'reward' that corresponds to the attendant, yes?" Clause asked.

" It's fine if the 'reward' corresponds to the game," Ciel said.

" But recently, clearly it hasn't been an interesting ending." Samantha finished.

" My, my, if it's a game and such that 'kids' can handle, the it will be effortless. At any rate, your telling me to send the next one soon?" Clause asked, leaning back and closing his eyes.

Samantha and Ciel both had a dangerous look on there faces, shadows covered there eyes. "Yes." They said together. "'Kids' have a greed for games."

" Since you two are you, at the age of 12 you both were forced into developing the country's best game-maker. Really that's very ominous." Clause said to the twins, resting his head on his hands.

" Please pardon the interruption. " Sebastian said, bringing in the evening meal. " The evening meal's preparations have been arranged, so please pardon the wait. Today's menu is the head family's chef, Bardory's. Beef Donburi." Sebastian then set one bowl in front of Clause and one in front of the twins.

" This is the evening meal?" Clause asked.

" Yes." Sebastian answered simply.

" Surly in 10 quadrillion meals..." Clause stared to say.

" Sir Clause, do you have no knowledge of this...?" Sebastian asked, then he went into a huge story. " We have the laborers from ancient Japan to thank for Donburi, a feast that serves many purposes. The contributor to society who has finished his task has put his feelings of thanks and gratitude into this food... That is Donburi!" Clause, Ciel and Samantha stared at him. " the former peasant that yearned for court food, 'lavish food', is said to be Donburi's inventor. And then I thought that you, Sir Clause, would have grown tired of stuffy food. So that you could simply savor the flavor of the highest quality meat, I devoted myself to this idea." Sebastian finished, Samantha was trying to hide her snickers at how the butler was.

Behind him in the doorway, Bard, Finny and Maylene were watching. " You're so adept, Sebastian!" Finny praised.

" Nice fellow!" Bard complimented.

" Next is my job. I can't mess up!" Maylene said.

Clause was in slight shock, but he snapped out of it quickly. He then started to laugh. "Ciel! Samantha! This is the best! You two never cease to amaze me! In this industry, I have a lot of colleagues without a sense of humor, but with you two it's a lot of fun."

" That's an honor." Ciel said, smirking at the man sitting across from him and his sister.

In the back ground Finny, Bard and Tanaka were celebration. " Yes! It's a success!"

" Japanese Donburi is such a profound food. You really are intellectual." Clause told Sebastian.

" I am grateful." Sebastian replayed. Little did Clause know that Sebastian had read all the books in the manor on Japanese culture in less that two hours, Samantha wasn't happy that he messed up her favorite section of the library, her books were thrown everywhere.

" It is exactly as you say. I've grown tired of Italy's food. Thank for the meal." Clause said, looking up at Sebastian.

" After that is..." Finny said.

" May the wine suit your taste. The preparations for this product of Italy have been completed." Sebastian said as Maylene stood by with the wine, she didn't move. " Maylene!"
"Y-yes?" She asked.

" Don't just stand there, pour the wine into the glass." Sebastian whispered in her ear, making her blush like a tomato.

" Say." Bard said from the door. " She's acting kinda strange, don'tcha think?"

Maylene was shaking badly as she went to pour the wine. Then she poured it and missed the glass! Good thing Claus had looked the other way. " Maylene! The wine is spilling!" Finny yelled. She kept pouring, not noticing. ' All the effort put into making things as they are now....ruined!' Bard thought.

Ciel, Samantha and Sebastian were frozen, Samantha's mouth open as Ciel held food up to her mouth. They watched as the whine creeped closer to falling off the edge and into Claus' lap. Just as a drop dripped over, Sebastian yanked the table cloth out from under everything, the twins were still frozen. Amazingly, not even a drop of water was spilt. Bard and Finny dragged Maylene off. Claus looked back at the table to see it was without a tablecloth. "Huh!? Where'd the tablecloth go!?" He asked.

Samantha and Ciel smirked. " The clothe got a little dirty, so it was removed." Samantha said, "Don't let it worry you." She took the food that her brother was offering her.

Ciel got more food and moved it to his mouth. " Excuse the big interruption, please continue to enjoy the meal at your leisure." He said before putting the food in his mouth.

Sebastian walked back to were the other servants were. " Amazing, that was amazing, Sebastian!" Finny said, bouncing on his heels.

" Yeah, yeah, it was a hero's comeback!" Bard said. " In my country, there's a guy like you called superman!" He gave Sebastian a side hug, making the butler get annoyed.

" I"m not 'superman' or anything it's because I am one hell of a butler." Sebastian said, smirking.

Back outside, Claus and the twins had finished there meal. " Your butler is really quite skillful." Claus said, his head on his hands.

" Skillful?" Samantha asked.

" Since he is our servant, it's only natural for him to be able to do that spurt of thing." Ciel said, putting his head on his sister's shoulder while she leaned into him slightly.

" That's so strict. But, surely in England, even if you're strict to that extent, the extraordinary talent he possesses should certainly still be there, correct?" Claus asked.

" Naturally. But we didn't hire him just for the food." Ciel said.

" Though, I don't think we have ever tasted sweets that are more delicious than Sebastian's." Samantha said, looking at her reflection in a spoon, Ciel looking over her shoulder.

'Sweets?' Claus thought. " Heh. Ha ha ha! That's a really important reason to you two, isn't it?" He asked through his laughing.

The twins smiled. " We both are looking forward to today's dessert." Ciel said.

Not too soon after that was said, Sebastian was in the kitchen working on two plates of dessert. One for Claus and one for the twins. It was Japanese dessert, apricot and green tea Mille-feuille. " Wow! It looks delicious!" Finny exclaimed. " It smells good!"

Sebastian tried his best to ignore the two men eyeing the dessert. He finally sighed. " If after you're good kids and act a little more adult, I'll let you have some as a prize." He said.

" Yay!" Finny exclaimed. He then started to wonder who the irises bloomed so quickly. He soon let the matter slide.

Soon, Sebastian came out to the courtyard with the dishes. " I am sorry to keep you waiting. The after dinner dessert is ready." He said, rolling out the two desserts for the people at the table. The rest of the evening went without a hitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will get the next chapter out as soon as possible! I have it half the way done!