Status: Working on it!! Bare with me!

His Sister

Chapter 2- That butler, Omnipotent

Chapter 2- That butler, Omnipotent

The Phantomhive twins and Sebastian walked down the streets of London. Ciel held Samantha's hand in his as she walked by his side. They turned and entered a cane shop. Sebastian held the door for the twins. " Welcome, children." The shop owner said. " On an errand for your father's?"

Ciel and Samantha twitched, there grips on the other's hand tightened. Sebastian stepped up. " Excuse me, we came to get my master's cane." He said, giving the owner a slip of paper.

" Ah, so you're the owner of that cane." He said, handing over a short cane. " Exactly what sort of person do you intend to have use this cane? It couldn't be one of those kids...." He got cut of by Sebastian pointing the cane at the shop owner's head.

" It doesn't bend. It's a well built cane." Sebastian said, throwing a bag of money on the counter. " This shoulder cover it." He said, then he left with the twins in the lead.

Ciel took the cane. " Humph. Finny's idiocy is another bothersome thing. Thanks to that, I got stuck with getting a new one." He said, Samantha thought back to Finny saying he was sorry for snapping the old cane in half.

" Indeed." Sebastian said. " It's true that you grew, both of you, but I did take time." He said, snickering a little.

" Shut your mouth!" Samantha puffed out her cheeks and glared at the butler.

They passed a toy shop. They heard a young boy saying. " Look, mommy! 'Phantom's' Beter Rabbit! It's a new one!"

" Oh, you. Didn't I just buy you candy?" His mother asked.
The phantom company. A growing enterprise built by the powerful support and strong spirit of the wealthy and the bourgeoisie, it is England's confectionary toy company that has rapidly grown in a little under three years with original novelties that other classes haven't seen. Now there isn't a day when you don't see the name. There isn't a single person who doesn't recognize it. It would confuse the children who become slaves to the toys if those leaders were there.

The three approached the carriage that waited for them. " Now then, young master, young mistress. Let us return to the mansion quickly. I always look forward to the beginning of the program." Sebastian said as Ciel helped Samantha into the carriage and then got in himself.

Back at the manor, Finny stood in front of a tree that was broken in half. " Aaaaaaaah! I did it again!" He cried. " He was really mad when I broke the cane yesterday. Sebastian's gonna be angry again." He cried even more. and I promised to watch ' Rowdy count VIII' with the young master! If he gets mad then I can't watch..." He heard something coming. " Cou, could it be the Rowdy Cou..." He didn't get to finish because he was grabbed by the shirt and dragged to the manor.

When the twins and Sebastian arrived at the manor, Sebastian opened the door. Ciel and Samantha both stood side by side with there eyes wide and jaws on the ground. " Good work, young master, young mistress. I will have tea prepared shortly." He then saw the looks on there faces. " What's wro.." He didn't finish when he saw the manor.

There were dolls, hearts, bunnies, flowers and sparkles everywhere. " What in the world is this!?" Ciel said. Samantha was clinging to him, hiding her eyes saying, ' To much pink, to bright.'

Then the servants ran up to Sebastian. " Sebastian!" They yelled.

" What in the world is this!?" Sebastian asked. " More like, what is with that appearance, you two?" Bard was in a boner and bib while Finny had bunny ears and paws. Maylene didn't know what was going on, she just wanted to get away with a hug.

" Go ask that crazy girl!" Bard pointed to a pair of doors.

" That crazy girl?" Samantha asked, she got a bad feeling in her gut.

The three of them went to the door, cracked it open and looked inside. " These ribbons are good, too. But these satin roses are the cutest! I hesitated a little, but like I thought, you wearing that is totally adorable!" The girl said, standing in front of a dolled up Tanaka. She then say Ciel and Samantha at the door. " ah!" The twins did a duet of ' Shit!' And ' Damn!' Before Ciel was taken to the ground. " Ciel! I wanted to see you!"

" E..Elizabeth!" Ciel stuttered. Samantha was thrown to the ground when Elizabeth went to hug Ciel. She knew the feeling in her gut was right.

" Why her?" She asked herself.

" Call me Lizzy! Aren't I always saying that!? Just as I thought, no matter how many times I look at you, you're the cutest!" Lizzy said, hugging Ciel with a lot of strength.

Sebastian helped Samantha up and then went to his master's rescue. " Miss Elizabeth." He said.

Lizzy let got of Ciel and he went right to Samantha and hugged her, hiding his face in her shoulder. She hugged him back lightly. Anyone could see that he preferred the gentle hugs of his sister over Lizzy's hugs of death. " Sebastian, good day!" Lizzy said, curtsying.

" It's been a while since I've laid eyes on you." Sebastian bowed lightly back.

" I have a souvenir for you, too." She said before putting a sparkly pink bonnet on his head. " You see."

Ciel and Samantha saw and were leaning on each other trying not to laugh. The servants were laughing up storm. " Ah! It's so cute! You're always wearing black, so I thought those colors would be good." She said.

Sebastian looked to the servants and gave then a looks and they acted like they died. "Regard for the things I wear, that sort of regard for me, it is a great honor." Sebastian said, just to flatter Lizzy.

" It is fine." She said, smiling.

" More importantly, Lizzy. Why are you here?" Ciel asked, while Sebastian went to sulk.

" What about Auntie?" Samantha finished her brother's statement.

Lizzy pushed Samantha aside and hugged Ciel again. " I wanted to see you so I rushed out in secret and came here!" He said.

Samantha's eyes widened. " In secret? What were you thinking?" Ciel asked, making sure to keep his sister in his side vision. Samantha went to stand by Sebastian.

" Hey, Sebastian, young mistress, who exactly is that girl?" Bard asked.

" Lady Elizabeth is the young master's fiancée." Sebastian said, Samantha nodded.

" Fiancée!?" The servant yelled.

" By nature, there are many with fiancées in the English royal family. Ciel and I are no exceptions. Ciel and I have fiancées too. If a wife or husband is not of the royal family, they can not become part of it. Lizzy is acceptable as Ciel's fiancée as she is the daughter of the marquee." Samantha explained. " I don't think my fiancée knows I am alive." She said to herself.

Ciel came over. " If she left without saying anything, then grandmother must be worried. Sebastian contact..." He got dragged off by Lizzy, Samantha followed them.

" Ciel come here! Look, look! I made the ballroom cute too, didn't I!" She smiled, " That's right! Hey Ciel, since it took a lot of work of work to make the ballroom like this, laws have a dance party today! I'll dance with my fiancée as my escort!" She said, squealing.

" Wha?" Ciel asked.

" A dance?" Sebastian asked.

" Wear the clothes I pick out for you, Ciel! You too, Samantha! I think it'll definitely be cute!" Lizzy said.

" Hey, who said it was fine?" Ciel asked.

" Dancing with Ciel in the clothes that I picked for him, it like a dream! I will have to dress stylishly with all my might too!" Lizzy gushed.

" Listen to what... Hey! Listen when people are talking to you!" Ciel yelled.

Later, Ciel, Samantha and Sebastian were in the study. Ciel had his head on his desk. Samantha sat on the desk by his head, running a hand through his hair trying to calm him. "Lady Elizabeth's mother is the previous head's younger sister. The daughter of the Middleford marquis family that lady Francis married into... Also, you cannot turn your fiancée away coldly, so it can't be helped. Also, my lady, she is to be your sister in law, so you must get her to like you, even if she acts like you don't exist." Sebastian said.

" It's not like I became her fiancée. I was forced to do it." Ciel muttered, moving his sister so he could rest his head on her lap.

" However, today it would be more profitable to obey and follow her wishes, yes?" Sebastian asked. " You also still haven't finished the current game."

" Indeed, just fill us quickly with dinner or something and then bring away. I don't have time to associate with little girls and there hobbies outside of Samantha." Ciel said.

" Mostly because our hobbies are the same." Samantha snarked at her brother, who threw her a small glare.

" However, it appears that Lady Elizabeth wishes to hold a dance." Ciel just stayed quiet. "Young master." Sebastian said.

" What?" Ciel asked, putting his tea down.

" I do not have proof, but is it true you and the young mistress don't have dancing instruction?" Sebastian asked. Samantha got into Ciel's lap and he turned the chair away from the butler. " It's no wonder. It seems that even if you were invited to a party, the two of you would be wallflowers."

" We are busy with work. We don't have time to busy ourselves with games..." Ciel didn't finishing before Sebastian spun the chair around, making Samantha nearly fall out of Ciel's lap if he didn't catch her.

" I'll take your word for it young master, young mistress, but it's often said that dance is a 'social' thing. At evening and dinner parties and the like, good grooming has become a must. If you can become an elite gentleman and lady, dancing should be natural. If you were to refuse an invitation from a customer's daughter or son, in high society, your reputations would go down in the gutter..." Sebastian said, holding out two slices of a type of fruit cake.

" We get it already. It's fine like this!" Ciel said, throwing the papers he and Samantha had been pretending to read on the desk.

" Who would call for a home tutor?" Samantha asks.

" From now on, there won't be any time to call a tutor. Since just demeanor and pose are sufficient, you will master the basics in one song." Sebastian said.

" Then who will teach us? No matter how you look at the people of this house..." Ciel asked, thinking of the trio of idiots.

" Please don't worry." Sebastian said. " Though you are being insolent, I will be your dance instructor." He smiled.

" You idiot! Do you think I'd dance with a big, make partner like you?!" Ciel asked.

" Do you even know how to dance the waltz?" Samantha asked.

" If it's the winter waltz, then please leave it to me. I often caused quite a commotion at the Schönburnn Palace. Won't you be my partner for one song, my lady." Sebastian asked.

Samantha was a quick learn. Soon she danced with the tall butler with ease. The moves came naturally to her. Then Sebastian had Ciel partner up with Samantha. " Is this alright? The first step is from the heel." Sebastian said. " Please firmly hold the woman on her back." Sebastian fixed Ciel's hand placement of his sisters back. " When the song starts, begin with your left foot..." Ciel stepped on Samantha's foot. " Next is the natural turn." Ciel almost fell over. "Put your leg forward as if you're sliding." Ciel kicked Samantha in the shin.

The twins stared at one another. " Brother dear, it seems your talent for dancing is nonexistent. It must be crushing, Ciel." Samantha said, pouting at her brother.

" Your too good!" He semi-yelled.

" Are you ready, you two. It is said that ' dance begins with the Waltz and ends with the Waltz'. You can't dance with high social status ungracefully, young master. In any case," Sebastian spun both the twins to face him, pinching one of there cheeks. " First of all, please do something about those sour looks. It is rude to the lady and the gentleman. Even if it's a lie, please make it seem like you are having fun. Alright, smile happily, you two." He said.

The twin slapped his hands off. " Let go!" Samantha yelled.

" Somehow, I've...we've..." Ciel backed away from the butler.

Ciel started to rub his blue diamond ring. Samantha touched the sapphire in her necklace. " Smiling...." She said, looking down. " To smile happily, we've forgotten."

" Young master, young mistress..." Sebastian looked at the twins as they touched there respective pieces of jewelry.

Meanwhile, in a guest room. Lizzy was in a fluffy dress with a black jacket over the top." I think blue will definitely suit Ciel, Samantha too. When I saw the clothes I bought for them in London, I fell in love instantly." She gushed as Meylene was helping her with her skirt. " Oh! That's right! How about I invite you to the party too! I'll make you cute!" Lizzy said to Maylene.

" But then..." Maylene said, she then grabbed her glasses. " I'm super far-sighted so if I don't have these, I can't see anything!"

" It'll be fine if you see it from far away!" Lizzy tried to reason with her.

" Leave her alone." Ciel and Samantha's combined voices came down the staircase.

Ciel was in a blue suit with tailcoats to his knees, a blue hat with a black and blue ribbon was on his head and the collar and bow of the suit were frilly, but it was suitable. Samantha was in a blue dress. It was semi-puffy, but not so much that she had to worry that her dress would flip up when she sat down. In had blue roses around the waist and ribbons that cris-crossed up her upper body. Her hat was similar to her brother's, just with blue roses in the brim. She also had elbow length black gloves. " Ciel! Samantha!" Lizzy squeaked. " Ciel, you're so cute! My eyes weren't wrong!" She said, spinning Ciel around.

" Were did she get that freaky strength?" Samantha asked, looking up to Sebastian who just shrugged.

" Look, look! Everyone else is cute too, aren't they? I've let them come to the party too! But Ciel is definitely the... Huh?" Lizzy said before she noticed Ciel's ring. She looked to Samantha to see she still had her necklace on. " Ciel! Samantha! Where's the ring and necklace I prepared for the two of you? There was a ring and necklace that matched wasn't there?" Lizzy was gripping Ciel's hand in a death grip.

"Ring?" Ciel asked.

" Nacklace?" Samantha followed her brother's questions with her own. " This necklace is fine." She said, touching her gem.

" This ring is also fine." Ciel said, pulling his hand away.

" No! I went to a lot of trouble to make everything adorable! Only that ring and Necklace are totally not cute!" Lizzy yelled, she was so mad, she almost had fangs, then she started to cry. " Are you saying you don't want the things I brought back for you, Ciel, Samantha?!"

The two sighed. Ciel held his hand up as Samantha held up her her necklace. " That's not it..." Ciel said.

" These pieces are..." Samantha didn't finish before Lizzy grabbed the ring off of Ciel's finger and snatched the necklace off of Samantha's neck.

" Mine now!" Lizzy said as the took them. " I took them! This ring and necklace are super old! The size of the ones I chose are better too..." She said, holding them up to her eyes.

" GIVE THEM BACK!!!" The twins yelled at the same time, making the sound of there demand bounce off of the walls and sound even louder. Everyone in the room froze and looked to the furious twins. They were both glaring and they angled their heads so shadows case over there faces, making them have a dark look. Sebastian stood silent.

" Give those back, Elizabeth." Ciel said I a dark voice, holding out his right hand.

" Now, Elizabeth." Samantha said in a voice that rivaled her brother's, holding out her left hand.

" Wh...why are you both mad like that?" Lizzy said, shaking slightly. " I worked...so hard." The twins glared harder at her. " What!? I just made you both cute! So why are you mad like that!? This ring and this necklace, I..." Lizzy lifted her hand with the two pieces of jewelry in it. "Hate them!!" She threw them to the ground, smashing the stones and casings to pieces.

The twin's eyes widened. Ciel went to slap Lizzy while Samantha just stared at the pieces on the floor. Just before Ciel's hand hit Lizzy, Sebastian stopped him. " Young master." Ciel looked back at Sebastian, panting from the energy he had pent up. Sebastian then put his new cane in his hand. " You've forgotten your long-awaited cane." He said.

At this point, Samantha was on the ground, her knees have out. She was still looking at the broken jewelry, namely her necklace. She then stood up, with slight tears in her eyes and went to her brother, who gently hugged his near tears sister. " You have my deepest apologies, Lady Elizabeth." Sebastian said the the hiccuping Lizzy. " That ring and necklace were very important to the young master and mistress. They had been passed down through the Phantomhive family for generations. They were the only ones in the world." Sebastian explained.

" Eh?!" You could see the gears turning in Lizzy's head. " Those sort of important ring and necklace...I." Lizzy was shaking. Ciel stopped hugging Samantha and they walked to the broken pieces. Picking up there respective jewelry. Then then walked to the window together, holding hands the whole way, as if to comfort the other. " Ciel... Samantha....I."Lizzy tried to say. The twins then threw the broken jewelry out the window. Everyone was shocked. " Ciel!? Samantha!? What are you doing!?" Lizzy yelled running to the window.

" We don't care about things like that." Ciel said, even though he had lost his cool not moments before and his sister had nearly broke down.

" It's just an old ring and necklace." Samantha said.

" That ring and necklace I was just proof that the head of the family is ' Ciel Phantomhive and his sister is ' Samantha Phantomhive'." Ciel said, standing up strait. Everyone but Samantha looked at him shocked. Samatha reached down and picked up Ciel's hat, witch had flown off his head, and patted it off before placing it on his head. He looked to Lizzy, who was about to cry. "What's with that face?" He asked.

" B...but..." Lizzy tried to say.

Ciel sighed. " That's a terrible face. And you call yourself a lady." He said, taking out a handkerchief to whip away her tears. " I wouldn't want to invite a lady with a face like that to a dance, would I?" He asked. At this Lizzy perked up. " Let's forget those bad things and dance until dawn with evening party etiquette, shall we? M'lady?" He asked, holding out a hand.

Samantha backed up and smiled and her brother before she looked up to Sebastian. "Have you been giving him lessons on how to sweet talk women?" She asked the butler.

He chuckled. " If I was, I wouldn't tell." Putting a finger to his lips.

Lizzy then put her hand in Ciel's. " Yes." She said. Everyone smiled. As she and Ciel started to dance, she said, " It really is...like a dream." Samantha smiled at them before pulling Bard into a dance, mostly because he was refusing to dance with Meylene and Maylene wanted to dance with Sebastian, tanaka and Finny were also dancing with each other. Sebastian, meanwhile, was playing the violin for them to dance to.

After the dance was over, Ciel, Samantha and Sebastian were in the twin's bedroom. " Did you contact Auntie?" Ciel asked as Sebastian buttoned up his, then Samantha's buttons of their nightshirts.

" Yes. She will pick Lady Elizabeth up tomorrow."
Sebastian said, thinking about the sleeping girl in one of the guest rooms.

" Really now... We ended up spending today uselessly." Ciel said, Samantha nodded, flopping down on the bed.

" Is that true? Were the two of you not sufficiently content?" Sebastian asked, finishing up Ciel's buttons.

" You're an idiot." Samantha said, moving her hand up to touch her necklace, but was only met with bare skin, Ciel had also moved his hand to touch his ring, it was also gone. They had forgotten that they had been broken and they had thrown them out the window.

" Who's the idiot?" Sebastian asked, realizing that they were touching where their jewelry used to be. " They were something important to the two of you, weren't they? You two put on quite a show for Lady Elizabeth." He said, kneeling down before taking Ciel's hand. When he removed his hand, the ring was in its rightful place on Ciel's thumb, totally fixed. Samantha's necklace was in his palm, once again, fixed.

" This is!?" Ciel asked, causing Samantha to look at his hand and she gasped.

" I am the Phantomhive's butler. What would I do if I couldn't accomplish this?" Sebastian asked. " This ring exists to be on your finger. Just as this necklace exists to be on your neck." He said, taking the necklace and putting it on Samantha's neck. " Please take good care of them."

" That's right." Ciel said, looking at the ring. " How many times has this ring witnessed it's master's death? Grandfather...father."

" And this necklace has gone through just as many masters. Grandmother....mother." Samantha said. " Undoubtedly, we will become sick and pass away with this ring and necklace." She said watching as Sebastian took Ciel's eyepatch off.

" How many times have they heard the pain of death? When we close our eyes, we can hear the screams. If we throw them away, maybe we won't be able to heard the screams anymore. It's selfish isn't it?" Ciel asked, getting under the covers with Samantha next to him.

" The moon is high. It's not good for you. Please rest now." Sebastian said, tucking the twins is.

Samantha laid facing Ciel, there hands clasped. " Sebastian." She said. " Stay here until we fall asleep."

Sebastian came over and smiled. " No matter where you both are, I will always be by your side, young master, young mistress. Until your death." He said. It was t long before the twins were asleep.

As Sebastian walked out of the room, he remembered the strong Ciel and Samantha from earlier, as well as the childish ones from a few moments ago. He started to laugh a little. " Now then, I must prepare for tomorrow." He said, walking down the halls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!!!!!! Yay!! Chapter 3 coming soon to a computer near you!!!