Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

A Thousand Years

Chapter Eleven Bad Girl

Chapter Eleven
Bad Girl
P.O.V. Matt

From the moment Krissi started spending time with that son of a bitch she’d changed completely. No longer the sweet happy go lucky girl I was sworn to protect. She had become an overnight superstar. Granted she had the talent to pull it off. But her personality was all wrong now. She cared nothing for others and had completely changed herself into the kind of girl Jimmy use to date back home. I stormed up the walkway with Ami following on my heels.
“Are you sure “rearranging” his face is gunna help matters?”
Ami said as she ran to keep up with me.
“It will make me feel fucking better”.
I snapped as I pounded on the door. Jimmy opened it and I slammed my fist hard across his face knocking him on his ass.

“What the fuck!”
Jimmy roared at me getting up to defend himself. I narrowed my eyes at him going for him again but Ami got between us. For someone so small she was good at holding me back. I was too angry to speak and I guess Ami picked up on that.
“Jimmy, you need to see this in person”.
Ami said taking him by the hand and leading him back to the car. I followed running my hand back through my hair, I wanted to fucking kill him for what he put her through. Jimmy looked around as we arrived at our destination it was a popular night club in Tokyo.
“What are we doing here? We’re under age”.
Jimmy said trying not to smile. I rolled my eyes.

“Ami”.
I hissed. Ami sighed shaking her head.
“Just go inside they don’t card people since she started performing here”.
Jimmy looked at her before getting out of the car. I followed after him keeping my eyes narrowed as I forced him through the crowd. Jimmy’s eyes widened as he looked up at her. Her once blond hair was jet black with streaks of purple and midnight blue running through it. Her lips painted a dark red color as she moved to the music singing the words in perfect Japanese.

She was wearing jeans that were torn up in the legs with fishnet stockings under it and a crop top that was pretty much more like just wearing a bra. Her bellybutton was pierced and so was her lower lip. She had snakebites now along with a nose pricing.
“What in the fuck?”
Jimmy gaped. I narrowed my eyes grabbing him by his collar and pulling him back.

“Wait for it”.
I hissed then Jimmy’s eyes fixed on it, the promise ring on Krissi’s finger. Jimmy looked like he’d been punched in the stomach.
“She’s stopped training, she dropped out of fucking school and now she’s promised to the enemy”.

I growled at him. Jimmy looked at me like he was completely confused.
“What do you mean? She’s the divine she can’t give up”.
I crossed my arms.
“Yeah she can and because of this, demonic possession is higher than ever. Lucifer may as well be planning his fucking victory party! Because if she’s promised to that son of a bitch, she’s having sex with him”.

Jimmy narrowed his eyes at me not wanting to believe what I was saying.
“All that mother fucker wants is to knock her up! After she has his child she’s expendable. And she’ll probably die giving birth if he has his way!”
I shoved him back into the wall.
“But you don’t know if you can commit to someone who’s meant to save us all from eternal suffering! Right? Well guess what, now you don’t fucking have to! Because that girl doesn’t fucking exist anymore!”

Ami grabbed my arm and I looked back seeing him coming towards us. Oni smirked at me.
“Well look who decided to come back”.
He grinned at us. Jimmy narrowed his eyes at him.
“I suppose I should thank you Jimmy, You made my victory much easier than I expected. I guess my father has nothing to worry about now”.
Oni smirked at us. I seriously hated this fucker and there was nothing I could do about him or this shit he was pulling with Krissi. She approached us and froze seeing Jimmy.

“What’s he doing here?”
Oni smirked slipping his arm around her.
“Don’t worry Hime, he was just leaving along with his baggage”.
He smirked at me and I noticed Krissi didn’t meet my eyes as she slumped into Oni. She wanted someone who loved her that was all she ever wanted. Romance, a guy to be there for her no matter what. Oni was giving her that on top of making all her dreams come true. I couldn’t compete with that because I wasn’t capable of doing it. And clearly neither was Jimmy.

“I’ m fucking done with you and your shit James”.
I growled at Jimmy looking at him with narrowed eyes taking out my cellphone. Jimmy narrowed his eyes back at me.
“What are you going to do?”
I shook my head.

“I’m calling the person I should have called long ago. I’m getting Brian here and you’re going back to Huntington where you fucking belong! You should have never come! And it was my fucking mistake thinking you were what she needed!”
Jimmy lunged for my phone and I punched him again knocking him on his ass.
“I really thought you were the one meant to save her from all this shit. But I was fucking wrong about you and I’ll never make that mistake again”.
I turned away from him calling Brian’s phone.

“Stop! Give me a chance to figure this out!”
Jimmy called to me. I looked back at him.
“What is there to fucking figure out? Krissi’s fucking lost herself and you caused it! Just as much as that mother fucker in there manipulated it! I won’t lose her this fucking way! And I won’t ever! Let you fucking hurt her again”.

I made my phone call hearing her voice. It was Brian’s sister Amanda.
“It’s me, I’m calling it in its code blue, we’ve lost her and we need to get her back”.
That was all I needed to tell her. Amanda was like me though Brian didn’t know anything about it. I looked back at Jimmy approaching him.
“If I ever see you near her again. I’ll fucking kill you. I hate you and I hope you suffer an extremely painful death after realizing just how fucking alone and worthless you are in this fucking world”.

I sneered before storming off letting all my rage out. Maybe I was too hard on him. But I didn’t fucking care. In ten thousand years I’d never lost her to a demon. Now suddenly Jimmy comes into the picture and everything fucking changes. In my mind, Jimmy was just as bad as this Oni fucker was. And I’d do whatever it took to keep them both away from her.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3