You're a cut above all the rest.

[ Brendon Urie ] You're a cut above all the rest.

"Your guys first show of the tour is tonight, you guys excited?" A blonde woman asked, turning to Shaun , typical.
He always got the female attention. Not that I was jealous. I just didn't think it was fair towards the others. Everyone was sitting in a big room with a few couches, each band on a seperate couch.
Fall Out Boy was sitting in front of us and Panic! At The Disco on the left side. I leaned forward to take my glass of water off the table when I heard Shaun reply to the blue eyed lady.
I saw him smile , flirting a little in the corner of my eye. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back at the lady.
"Yeah, we're very excited. I personally never been to Europe, it's my first time and I love it already even though I've only been here a day." The lady nodded her head and took the microphone from Shaun's mouth to Patrick's on the other couch.
"Do you like Sweden so far?" That's kinda a dumb question if you ask me. In every country we go to we get it asked. People , we mainly see gasstations and the inside of concertbuildings or festivals. THAT'S IT.
Patrick didn't let his thoughts take over him. He smiled and replied "We've been here last year and it was really cool. We've met some Swedish people backstage and they were really nice".
The lady brushed some long blonde hair from her eyes to behind her ear and smiled nodding once again.
I crossed my arms , it was pretty cold in this place. I looked around a little more to notice some pictures on the wall.
All of famous people.
My eyes widened at the sight of Ville Valo on one of them. With the blonde lady.
Damn I was jealous.
I looked in front of me to see Pete look at his shoes, obviously tired. Or maybe he was just counting the time until this interview was over.
Before I could fall asleep the blue eyed interviewer looked at me.
"I see you're the only girl on this tour how does that feel?" God another typical question, this day couldn't get any better.
She brought the microphone to my mouth as I started to speak. "Well , it's not any different from usual. I mean I'm used to being around with guys all the time. I just met the other two bands yesterday so I don't know how it will be, we'll just have to wait and see. "
I smiled warmly back at the lady. Cameras were all around to film every word that came out of our mouth.
Maybe this was live TV? I don't know. Well, anyway or another I'm not that good at Live TV...
She nodded in understanding and turned towards Panic! At The Disco.
"Well, I've heard there has been some issues with Sam's words on the last TRL show. Did you guys make up?" God she just had to bring it up didn't she?
Stupid bitch.
NO I can't say that, I don't know her. Oh screw it, she's a bitch.
Spencer smiled and answered "Yeah, we worked things out, everything's fine.".
Jon and Ryan nodded also but Brendon just stared in space, yawning.
I swear the interviewer and him should get married, they would be a great couple. Fucking assholes.
They could have little spoiled suck up babies. That whine every 10 seconds to get a cookie.
I don't have to speak though, I was like that when I was young. My mom had to keep me from eating everything we had in the house.
Ice cream , cucumbers , cookies, pancakes , brownies, donuts... You name it, I had it all.
Once I peed in my pants because I didn't get what I wanted; but you didn't need to know that.
I could use a cigarette right now. This was getting boring. I know smoking kills but who wants to get old and wrinkly anyways?
Call it a bad habbit call it a part of someone's life , I don't care.
The lady looked a little unsure at Brendon and I guess she noticed his make up because immediately she asked.
"Brendon I see that your make up is really special, do you do it on your own?"
Brendon smiled for the first time this whole afternoon and looked up "Yeah, Ryan's better at it though."
The lady nodded and brought the microphone back to her mouth.
What she said next made the whole interview complete.
"A lot of gay people wear make up, are you gay?"
I couldn't hold my laughter and chuckled outloud being the only person to laugh of course.
Brendon shot me a cold glance, that made it even more amusing.
I LOVE THIS WOMAN.
Shaun looked pretty amused too, even though he didn't laugh as much as I did outloud.
Somehow he could always hold back his laughter.
Note to Shaun ; teach me how to do that.
"That must've been the stupiest question I've ever heard." He replied looking a little offended.
Oh dear lord, best interview ever. I need to get that woman's phonenumber.
"Are you?" She asked interested.
Brendon was about to start yelling when Ryan took the microphone out of his hands and took it to his own mouth.
"He's not. He's straight. He likes girls , not boys. He doesn't have anything against gay people though. His fly just doesn't fly that way."
GOD. MUST . SAY . IT.
Don't say it Sam , it's live TV.
But it has to get out!
NO. He'll only get even more pissed.
Argh screw it.
"If you believe me, he doesn't have a fly. And even if he had one I don't think it has been set free for a long damn ass time."
Thank God I didn't have a microphone.
Brendon did hear it though.
And he didn't look that pleased.