You're a cut above all the rest.

[ Brendon Urie ] You're a cut above all the rest.

"We have a day off today , tomorrow we'll be doing a festival in Kristinehamn" The guy named Pete said , walking beside me.
We just got outside of the airport and were walking towards each tourbus of another. I nodded my head in reply and wrapped my arms around my body closely, it was pretty cold.
Behind me was David talking to Ryan and Shaun was already having fun with Andy as I could hear from their laughter.
"It's a pretty long drive to Kristinehamn, I think around 3 hours." Pete said, he was pretty social from what I hear.
"Joy" I answered sarcasticly. Don't misunderstand I love touring and giving shows, but I had a jetlag. The only thing I needed right now was coffee , my PJs and a good movie.
"I like your sweater though." He said pointing to the gun on my sweater that said 'lust'.
I smiled in return and saw our tourbus in front of me.
There were 3 of them actually, for one band each. All the same colors, grey with a black thick line through it.
I noticed that all our suitcases were already in the bus. It must be big if all my cases could fit in it. I didn't know what to pack so I just brought it all.
"I think it's smart that we drive through the night so we won't notice it and then tomorrow we can do the interviews and maybe if we have some time explore Kristinehamn before the show starts" Spencer said behind me.
"When does the show start?" I heard David say while I saw Jake fumbling with his keys to get the door of the bus open.
"Fall Out Boy will go first at 6 pm then you guys will be up at 8 after your band Panic! has to perform at 10" Joe explained using his hands.
"They're 1.5 hour sets but there's a pause of 30 minutes between each of them" Ryan finally said something quietly though.
I looked to the door of the bus again to see it open. My legs were killing me , even though I sat 18 hours.
I stepped on the bus , admiring every piece of it. It was really big.
First part of the bus was the driving area.
Second part there was a little kitchen cabine with 2 leather couches on the side.
If you went farther you could see the bathroom [ not really big , just a toilet and sink. I think we have to shower outside. ] on your right side.
On the left side there was a window , people from outside couldn't see in the bus but we could see out of it, if you know what I mean.
On the very back there were the bunks. 4 of them. 2 on the left side, 2 on the right.
We were only with 3 persons so I claimed the left bottom one for my suitcases who were standing in the middle of the bus , on above that I would sleep.
The guys would have to sleep on the right side. Their choice to make out who sleeps at the top and who at the bottom.
I jumped on my bunk to see a little window next to it.
Nice, I even had a view when I couldn't sleep.
Outside, I could hear the guys still speak with the other bands as I closed my eyes.
I turned and tossed around until I've found myself a good position to sleep in , after 2 minutes I was slowly drifting in a deep sleep.

"Sam, wake up." I heard someone whisper harshly at me. A pair of hands were on my stomach poking the shit out of me.
I grunted, slapped the hands away and turned arund on my stomach. I didn't even try to open my eyes , this was the best nap ever.
"SAM! You have to wake up! We're already in Kristinehamn! We have an interview in an hour. GET UP." I knew the voice belonged to Shaun.
And he knew how terrible I was at waking up. I mumbled a few cursewords to myself as I yawned wide.
"Wiuhat's yhaour prrohblurijm?" I said in my cushion.
"My problem is you never being able to get up." Shaun grabbed the pillow from under my head, causing my face to fall in the matress.
"15 more minutes Shaun" I whispered still closing my eyes , trying to block the light.
"NO! GET THE FUCK UP NOW!" He yelled in my ear.
"FINE! NO NEED TO YELL! I'M UP , FORFUCKSAKE." I opened my eyes slowly, taking my hand to my forehead.
"Finally, get ready we have an interview with all the bands together." With that he turned around mumbling 'damn long sleeper' under his breath.
I sighed throwing my feet over the bed and jumping off the bunk trying to keep my body straight.
I grabbed fresh clothes from my suitcase, noticing I was still in my clothes from yesterday.
First day of tour, wonderfull.

I grabbed some typical me clothes ;

Image

And raced towards the small bathroom to fresh myself up a little with water. I brushed my teeth quickly.
Taking off my old clothes and changing in the pink / black ones. In the background of the bus I could hear Nirvana's cover of Seasons In The Sun play while I hummed a long.
I did my hair, usual straightening and was ready for the interview. Seeing as I was the only girl , I wanted to look good.
I think every girl would want that. It's normal. I sighed to myself looking for the last time in the mirror ; I loved my retro style.
With interview came pictures , with pictures came people judging the clothes. I didn't want to look like a fool ; but this was my style.
I put on some make up. Blush , eyeliner and red lipstick and turned around, examing myself once again in the mirror.
I opened the lock and stepped out. Not before grabbing my old clothes and putting them on the 'wash-me-please' spot of the bus.
David and Shaun were sitting on the couches playing the xbox when I came in. Vice City to be exact.
You have to know, they never really played the missions on it. For them the game was 'get as much cops after your ass as you can'.
They were busy shooting random people as I walked passed them, grabbing myself a cop of coffee.
I turned around following the game for 5 minutes when I noticed we weren't driving. I wonder where the other bands were.
I opened the door and the fresh air hit my flesh as I shivered.
I looked around to see Jon leaning against the Panic! At The disco bus.
He smiled when he saw me and waved. I waved back , coming his way.
"Hey"
"Hi"
"You ready for the interview?" I said trying to start a conversation.
"Ready as I'll ever be. You look good btw." He smiled.
I gave him a smile back "Thank , where are the others?"
"The rest of my band is getting ready and Fall Out Boy's already inside the building." He said pointing towards a large white building in front of us.
"Where's your band?" He asked
"Still playing Xbox, they should come soon though. The cops were at their ass playing Vice City. They should be dead by now."
Jon chuckled "I hope this interview will be worth my time."
"Yeah, not with questions such as 'What's your favorite color yadayada." I explained.
After talking to Jon for a little while the 2 bands were finally finished and we could have the interview.

I couldn't help but shoot evil glances at that one guy though.

What's his name again?
Brendon or something?