Status: This will contain sex and language, if you don't like it don't read it

My Black Dahlia

The worst wake up call

I was passed out on the kitchen floor from all the drinking the night before when I heard banging on the front door and then some one coming down the stairs and opening the door greeting who ever was at the door. Hey kota, Keiko yelled from the door. What I say still not getting up off the cold tiled floor. There's that band we went to see last night she says coming into the kitchen with I'm guessing the guys following behind her. Woahh how much moonshine did you drink last night? Keiko says followed by keeta asking Why are you laying on the floor is that where you slept last I mean this mourning. I lift my head up just barley to look at her, yes I did it's nice and cold here now if you don't mind fuck off I'm trying to sleep and I dk I don't remember anything after tyler left I say laying my head back down to try and go back to sleep. Get up you lazy fucker Keiko says lightly kicking me with her foot in my side. If you kick me again I'm gonna break it i say grabbing her foot and pushing it away from me. Is she always like this when she's been drinking some one asks. I look up and realize she wasn't lying about the undead guys being in my house and that it was charlie scene who had asked that. That really depends on what she had been drinking Keeta says drinking her soda and all the guys turn do look at her. What do mean depends on what she had been drinking the Kurlz asks looking confused and looking back at me. Well if she tends to be bitchy the mourning after drinking moonshine, with whiskey she gets to be really horny and is very touchy feely. Is that so jorel asks smirking at me. Yes I answer never looking at them or lifting my head. What about with vodka Johnny asks looking at keeta and Keiko. When it comes to vodka she's loud and hyper but where she gets all the energy from well never know. Are you just gonna lay there all day or you gonna get up charlie says standing in front of me and looking at me. I just look at him before saying I don't know yet. After laying on the floor for another 15 minutes I get up and make my way into the living room to sit on the couch as every one follows. So what do you guys want to be called I ask looking around at them. You can call me Danny, Danny says looking at me and then the guys. Im fine with either Jordon or charlie which ever one you want he said smiling at me. I prefer Johnny over George any day Johnny says looking at me making the guys kinda laugh. I'm with charlie either funny or Dylan which ever one works don't matter. I look at the other two. Jay or Jorel the one with gauges said I nodded and looked to the last guy. You can call him what ever charlie says making everyone laugh even him. Fuck you charlie he says looking at charlie and flipping him off. Aha I knew it you are gay if you want me to fuck you charlie says making everyone bust up laughing. I'm not gay dude I love pussy to much to be gay he says looking at him with a face or disgust and laughing. You can call me Matty he says looking at me then at the guys. Well now that every one knows one another, wait you guys know keeta and Keiko right I ask looking around at them. Yea we do they introduced themselves before we woke you up Johnny says. Well in that case then I hope you guys don't mind but I am going to bed to get sleep I got 45 mins of sleep before I was woken up, you guys can do what ever I say going downstairs to my room and passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need feed back let me know people the next chapter will be more exciting