Status: This will contain sex and language, if you don't like it don't read it

My Black Dahlia

Day 2 of 365

I woke up the next mourning to people running in and jumping onto my bed. Get off my bed and get out of my room I say as I pick my pillow up and throw it at someone knowing I hit them in the face cause of the groan they made. Whys it always happen to me Matty asks holding the pillow in his hand and looking at me with a sad face. I don't know maybe cause you make your self and easy target with out even trying I say sitting up and looking at him. Your bed is extremely comfy Jorel says trying to take some of the covers from me. Aww some ones got a crush on her charlie says making me look away from them so they couldn't see me blush and look at Jorel. He wants to get freaky Dylan says making everyone in the room laugh. Boobes Johnny says pointing at my chest and making me quickly pull the cover back up to cover myself even though I have my bra on. God Johnny way to embarrass her Jorel says running his hand very lightly on my hip. Yeah now we can't see that amazing rack that she has Charlie says faking a sad look on his face. I have food up here for any one whose hungry I hear keeta yell from the top of the stairs and the next thing I know everyone is running up the stairs and falling over one another trying to get to the food first except Jorel. I'm sorry about them he says looking up at me and still rubbing my side lightly. It's ok I know they don't mean anything by it i says smiling at him and laying back down. I'll leave so you can do what ever routine it is you do to get ready he says getting up. You don't have to go you know I say looking at him and feeling hopeful that he gets the hint. It's ok I'll be upstairs with everyone else he says giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room and shutting the door. Great just when I thought I could get a guy he doesn't want anything to with me I think to myself and stare at the ceiling. After a few minutes of thought I decided I should probally get up and get dressed for the day. Walking over to my closet I decided on a "I'ma a dinosaur hear me rawrr" shirt and my favorite pair of jeans along with my steel toe boots. After getting dressed and doing my bathroom routine I walked upstairs to hear Keiko and Dylan making jokes and having everyone laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short the next one will be longer. Tell me what you think or after the 5th chapter at most I'm done with it