Status: This will contain sex and language, if you don't like it don't read it

My Black Dahlia

Day 3

I woke up and looked at my phone on the table next to me to check the time and seeing it was 945 am I decided to just start getting ready for the day seeing as how I slept enough. Walking over to my closet I picked out some jeans and an a7x shirt I walked to the bathroom to take my shower.
JDOG POV
I was sitting down at the table on our bus listening to my I pod waiting for everyone else to wake up so we can go wake the girls up when I started to wander what the guys would think if I told them how I feel about her. What am I saying I don't even know her I can't like her this much already. End POV
Yo what you listening to charlie says coming in and sitting across from me followed by Johnny behind him. Just some a7x I say taking my earbuds out and setting them down. What's up man what's got you so quiet lately Johnny asks getting a cup of coffee. Just been thinking he says looking down hoping they'd leave it at that. You can tell us you know we're always here for you if you wanna talk dude charlie says looking at him along with Johnny. It's just I like her and I wanna make something out of it but I don't know how it would work considering were only here for a year and we live in two different states. Not to mention the fact that she is into women Johnny says almost laughing, Yea that to Jay says starting to slightly laugh as well. Why not just make a move on her and see where it goes from there and if you guys make it through the year you can cross tat bridge when you come to it charlie says looking at him. Yea i don't see why she'd say no to you plus you are one of her favorite in the band dude Johnny says going back to sit down. Yea your right he says nodding his head agreeing with him and getting up and heading to the door. Where you going charlie asks looking confused. I'm gonna go see if their awake yet what else would I be doing. Hey wait up well go with you Johnny says putting his cup in the sink and following behind along with charlie. It doesn't seem like any of them are awake yet Johnny says closing the door behind him. She might be though charlie says walking into the kitchen and down stairs with the others following behind. Stepping out of the shower I grabbed my towel and started to dry off and get dressed. I walked out of the bathroom as I was putting my shirt on not realizing anyone was in my room. Damn look at those titties charlie says pointing at them. I Stanley pull my shirt on faster as to cover myself up and turn to go back into the bathroom to hang my towel up and hopefully get rid of the redness in my cheeks. As I turned around to head toward the bathroom I felt a slap on my ass and jumped and turned around asking what that was for. Sorry I couldn't help myself Jay says making the others in the room laugh and me get more red in the face. Awww look she's blushing Johnny says putting his arm around jays shoulders. I am not I say looking at him and trying to cool myself down. You want Jay to kiss you all better charlie says making my face get even redder as he pushes Jay towards me making Johnny bust up laughing with him. Come on you guys leave her alone Jay says wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into him making me hide my face in his chest. Alright fine well leave her alone for now charlie says walking out of the room with Johnny close behind him. You know their just messing with us right Jay says laying his head on top of mine. I look up at him, yea i know. If they ever take it to far just let me or them know ok he says giving my a quick kiss. I will don't worry I say hugging him.
♠ ♠ ♠
If readers could please please please give me feedback I think my writing is horrible and want to know if it sucks as much as I think it does or if it's just me