Beyond His Sea Blue Eyes

But if I Don't Find Her, I'll Return Home No More. Like a Pilgrim I'll Wander for the Maid of Culmor

The next morning, when angel woke she noticed Colm was asleep next to her. He must have fallen asleep while trying to comfort her the night before, that's when she remembered the dream she had had. She had dreamt about reaching Dublin and having to part ways with Colm, which made her sad. She wanted to spend more time with him, and get to know him since he seemed like a nice guy. That's when her white IPhone 4 rang playing the song "Maid of Culmore" by her favorite band Celtic Thunder. Come to think of it, Colm looked an awful lot like one of the singers of Celtic Thunder. As her ringtone continued playing, she didn't notice that Colm had woken up next to her until he wrapped his arms around her and she jumped lightly.

Colm laughed lightly still holding onto Angel, and he smiled as he asked if she was a fan of Celtic Thunder. Angel nodded as she blushed not wanting to admit that they were her favorite band. Colm smiled as he pulled her closer to him and told her that it was cute when she blushed. Angel giggled and got out of Colm's arms as her phone flashed saying she had a message. It was from her best friend and it read

"Hey!, hope you found your way to Ireland alright. Still in love with that singer? I can't wait for you to come home, everyone misses you!"

Colm saw her text as he asked if she was in a relationship. He seemed kinda upset about it. Angel told him no but there was a singer she wished she would ever have a chance with. She described the singer Colm Keegan from Celtic Thunder. He had short brown hair, blue eyes, he was also from Dublin. Just then Angel realized she had pretty much just described Colm as she gasped and covered her mouth.

Colm looked at her as she got up and left the room, still in her black and red night dress. As she got out into the hallway, she broke out into tears. She hadn't even realized that her guide was Colm Keegan of Celtic Thunder and she had just told him about how she felt. She cried lightly as she imagined Colm probably thought she was pathetic for falling for someone as famous as him.

As Angel stayed there, she didn't hear Colm come out of the room until he put his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest. He told her it would be alright and that there was nothin wrong with falling for him. Colm rubbed Angel's back until she stopped crying and he also told her he didn't think she was pathetic. As Angel shivered, Colm said they should go back inside where it was warm and Angel agreed.

Back in the hotel room, Colm put on some coffee as Angel sat on the end of the bed. She couldn't believe she had just told him how she felt, they had just met technically. As Colm brought over her coffee, he sat beside her and asked why she didn't just tell him. Angel told him how, normal people usually never get chances with celebrities, and she didn't want to seem like a pathetic fangirl.

Colm just laughed and told her he didn't think she was pathetic, and he told her that there's always a chance. He told her how the night before he had dreamt that once they reached Dublin, that he would never see her again. He told her that he didn't want that to happen, because he enjoyed spending time with her.

Angel told him that she had dreamt the same thing and that she didn't want to stop seeing him. So she asked Colm how long he was in Ireland for because after she went back to Canada, she'd like to stay in touch.

He told her he was leaving for tour in a weeks time and he asked that they spend the week together. Angel gladly accepted Colm's proposal and asked that he show her around Dublin when they arrived. Colm gladly agreed and smiled as they sat there and drank their coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Celtic Thunder - Maid of Culmore