Status: For Julie... lion eyes... another one :)

Love Letters

Dear Julie.

Dear Julie,
Sorry I can’t be here to wish you good morning in person but the boys and I had to go and see about our tour, I’m sure you look sexy as hell though. You always manage to when you wake up. Messy hair and lazy smile gets me hot under the collar. Anyway back to the point: good morning babe. See you later today hopefully.
Lots of love Danny xx


A small smile spread across Julie’s face as she looked at the note that rested on the pillow beside her. Sighing she rolled onto her back before placing the note on her chest and stretching herself out. The brunette loved the little notes that her long time boyfriend left scattered around the house everyday. He always managed to make her smiled even when he wasn’t with her. Laying on the bed she looked up at the ceiling of her shared room thinking to herself before she heard her phone ding. Sitting up she moved reaching over and grabbing her phone pulling it off the charger.

Dannyxx:Morning Beautiful xx

A chuckle left the females lips as she read the message. Rubbing her eyes she opened her camera snapped a quick photo before composing a reply and attaching the photo.

‘Good morning Handsome xx Thanks for the note :)

Hitting send she pushed the blankets back and got to her feet wandering into the en-suit bathroom clicking into her music and hitting play as she started the water up. Humming along to the song she removed her clothes and stepped under the now steaming water a smile spread across her face as Danny’s voice filled the room.

Once fully awake she switched the water off and stepped out drying herself off before wrapping her towel around her body and another around her hair she grabbed her phone switching her music off and saw she had a message from Danny. Quickly she clicked into it and laughed loudly at his reply.

Dannyxx:Why do you do this to me! :( Your sexiness is too much! ;) xx

Walking back into her room she slipped into a casual pair of jeans and a white t-shirt before making her bed. Pulling the towel from her head she chucked it into her laundry basket before running her fingers through the knotted strands as she wandered down to her kitchen to begin on breakfast.

Ding.

Dannyxx: Not talking to me now :’( xx

'I was in the shower Mister :P xx’

Dannyxx:MMHHHH X rated thoughts. God wish I was home!xx

’Wish you were too but you have work to do. So get back to it :P xx'

Dannyxx:Yes boss :P xx

Julie laughed before placing her phone down and starting on her breakfast as she thought about her plans for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all... here is my first chapter of my new Danny Jones fan fiction. It is something new I have been thinking about writing for a while. Yes the chapter is short but I can assure you the chapters are going to get longer.

Thanks to lion eyes. and Lion Queen for their recommendations means a lot to me. I hope you two enjoy this first chapter.

Till next time
Cheers Esther

Image