Status: Work In Progress

Untitled

Chapter 1

"There she goes again!" Andrew yelled as his "girlfriend" ran off with another guy. Andrew and Jessica had been in an open relationship for 6 months now because Jess didn't want to be "tied down".
"Dude, you new what you were getting into when you agreed to the open relationship. And obviously it's just sex to her, besides you deserve better, she's a bit of a slut if you ask me." I said before nomming on my dango I maid last night.
"I know, but I love her. I can't help but want to be with her all the time. Besides Scar, when's the last time you were in a relationship?" He shot back.
"Hey, I'm not in a relationship because of what happened in the last one. You know what Tyler did to me." I said looking at the ground.
"I know, sorry. Shouldn't have been a dick." He said putting his arm around me. "Besides, all guys aren't like that, ya know."
"Yeah, I just don't know if I'm ready for a relationship right now. I mean you want to try and get me into a relationship go ahead. But it has to be a band member!" I said throwing my hands up.
"Well that could be a lot of work but I guess it'll have to do." He said grabbing his stuff. "I'm gonna head back to class, you coming?"
"Nah man, Jen's bringing MaryJane over along with tequila and you know how that gets." I said smirking.
"Aww man, I'm missing out on you guys' girly fun again." He whined.
"You could always come with, ya know Jen likes you. And put tequila in that girl and she'll be all over you before you get the chance to say no." I said giving him a wink.
I started walking away and he decided to follow.
'This'll be fun' I thought as I got to my car and started the process of getting to Jen's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but I need some feedback because I'm a terrible writer, help me please!!