Status: Work In Progress

Untitled

Chapter 2

Andrew and I had been best friends since we were born, literally. My mother and his father used to be a thing when they were in highschool, but they both decided they were better as friends since they both fell in love with other people. So they stayed best friends, they even have houses right across the street from each other. Neither knew at the time, but my mom and his mom got pregnant at the same time, like exact same time. So Andrew and I were born the same day, same time, in the same hospital, rooms right across the hall from one another. Did I also mention when they put us in their baby nursery at the hospital we were right beside each other? Well we were. So yeah, literally best friends since birth. We've been through everything together, including his 16 girlfriends and my dramatic past. That's why he so desperately wants to hook me up with someone, which I don't understand it's not like anyone would like me anyway. Which puts as at Jen's place right now, getting me to stop stressing over his plans. Jen got us some medical grade, and angel dust. I know it's bad but it's not like I was addicted to it, I quit for 8 months but wanted to relax about a month ago and now I'm back to it. I guess it was a way to just relax and be myself. I'd been in this situation many times before so I new exactly where everything was and what to do if something went wrong. That's why I loved Jen's place, she set everything up so my 5'6 short self could reach everything I needed.
"Hey Scar, I got Jello and Jolly Rancher shots in the fridge if you want some." Jen told me taking another hit.
"Tequila, rum, or vodka?" I asked curiously.
"All three duh, what type of woman do you take me for??" She said acting offended.
I laughed at her and went to grab the shots, 4 full trays.
"Girl get in here and help me grab these!" I said pulling them out.
"She's a bit preoccupied!" Andrew yelled back.
"Well then stop sucking each other's faces and help me get these!!" I yelled louder.
I heard huffing followed by footsteps so I knew someone was coming to get the drinks.
"Damn how many did she make?" I heard Andrew behind me.
"Enough," I said casually handing him 2 trays.
"Well then this should be fun." He said walking away.
"Here Jen." I said handing her shots as I grabbed my own.
I knew they were mixed up so I had no clue what I was about to drink. After around 6 shots, we were all a bit tipsy and Jen was all over Drew. She's such a slut, she'll sleep with anyone who'll hump her. It's quite ridiculous.
"Don't get herpies you two!" I yelled as I got up to the radio to blare some sweet tunes. All Time Low's song Kids in the Dark came on and I couldn't help but dance and sing along. They were one of my favorite bands and this song was huge right now. I turned around and saw Jen and Drew going upstairs knowing what that would mean I turned up the radio louder so I couldn't hear anything. Around that time it switched over to Black Veil Brides, another of my favorite bands, song called Knives and Pens. As mainstream as the song was for my genre of music, I still loved the song. I was listening to music for about an hour when Drew walked downstairs and you could tell he'd had fun. His hair was everywhere, he was insanely sweaty, and his shirt was on backwards.
"Well aren't you having fun being a loner?" He said as he walked over and danced with me.
"You had fun with Jen I see, you're shirts backwards by the way." I said as SayWeCanFly came through the speaker.
"OH MY GOD, I LOVE BRADEN'S VOICE!!!" I yelled dancing to his song Your Heart Was No Place For A Monster Like Me.
"I know, you never stop playing them in your car!" Jen laughed from the stairs.
"Oh hush, that man is gorgeous and can sing. I'd take him any day!!" said giggling.
"Well isn't that nice to know, hey we should get out of Jen's hair she's pretty tired." Drew said happily.
"Ha, I bet she is." I said shutting off the radio and heading to the door. "Bye Jen, hope to have fun again soon."
"Damn right girl, I'm having a party Saturday, you should come!" She yelled as drew got in my car.
"Sure thing babe!!" I yelled as I drove off.
I was driving down the road when I saw Drew texting away on his phone.
"Who are you talking to? I've never seen you type so much in my life." I said with wonder in my voice.
He laughed. "Just a few of my band friends is all, I told you I roadied for Sleeping With Sirens last summer, I still keep in touch with some band members. They might be a Jen's party Saturday, just a heads up." He said side glancing me.
Oh yeah, Drew did do some roadie work this past summer. I totally forgot. Since his mom was best friends with Vic Fuentes' mom since they were little, Drew got to spend warped tour being Sleeping With Sirens' roadie because Pierce The Veil already had too many. I was so jealous, I heard he even met all of my favorite bands, I cried.
"Well knowing who all you met, I have to look absolutely perfect for that party in just 2 days. You're going shopping with me!" I said pulling up to the mall and parking close to the door.
"Oh yay, shopping!" Drew said sarcastically making me laugh as I walked through the door.
'Time to blow money on a party look'
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, is it okay??