Dreaming's for Sleeping

Rise and Shine

"Astoria," I heard a British voice in my ear half sing. "Wake up, Astoria."

"Mmm, no it's too early," I groaned into my pillow as I heard him laugh.

"It's almost 7," He nudged me lightly. "You said you'd come to set with me."

"God," I groaned and slightly shifted. "I'm beginning to hate giving you a key to my apartment in the first place."

"Too bad, you're stuck with me," He laughed.

"I hate you Theo James!" I shouted as he walke towards my door.

"I love you too, Astoria Teller," He smirked before shutting my door.

I rolled my eyes as I heard the door click and slowly got up. So goes the life of being the twin sister of Miles Teller. I wasn't an actress myself but I did know a few famous people myself because of my brother. Theo James was not one of those thanks to him.

I actually met that British alarm clock while I was out in New York doing choreography for something or someone and he was filming Golden Boy. We actually kinda bumped into each other one early mornng, spilled coffee everywhere, and then ended up talking the rest of the day. We hit it off from then on and became the closest of friends.

Needless to say I did have a crush on him when I met him, but then as we got to talking, we both realized that we were that best friend that the other needed. It was weird, we had all our other friends, but we connected instantly.

Which is how he ended up with a key to my Chicago apartment and was waking me up to go to set with him to film Divergent.

My brother was also in town filming too but I had yet to see him. Who knows what he was doing, I just hadn't seen him yet.

I pulled on some jeans, my black knee high boots, a Hedley t-shirt, and a black All Time Low hoodie since it was still cold out. I quickly finished getting ready in the bathroom, making sure my teeth were awesome and my face clean, plus pulling my hair back into a pony tail since it didn't want to do what I wanted it to today. Not that it was curly, but the straight waves I had just wanted to frizz everywhere.

I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and walked out to the kitchen where Theo had a cup of coffee sitting there waiting for me.

"White Chocolate Mocha with two shots of peppermint," He smiled as he handed it to me.

"Thank you," I smiled at him and took a sip off the cup.

"Don't mention it," He nodded. "Wanna get breakfast before we go?"

"No," I shook my head. "I can't eat in the mornings. I'll just take my lovely power bar and then eat later."

"Fair enough," He shrugged.

"I'm so glad you're here," I flashed him a quick smile.

"Cause I get coffee for you?" Theo questioned.

"That and I missed my best friend," I smirked at him.

"But you've still got Jenna and Talia here," Theo pointed out.

"True, but I still missed you," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Come on," Theo just playfully rolled his eyes, "let's get going."

We took a cab to the set since I didn't know where I was going and I didn't want to drive somewhere and then have to keep paying a stupid meter. So, we decided cab. I was excited to go there since any time a movie shot in Chicago it was exciting, plus the books were great, and I was technically surprising the brother since I doubt he'd know I'd show up.

We got to the set maybe like 20 minutes later with traffic and everything, plus time to walk there. Which when I got there was a world of it's own. People bustling to and from cameras and over people with head sets. It was a different world than the world of dance and competitions. Theo motioned me to follow him over which I did and he directed me into a chair which I took as he smiled.

"I'm going to wardrobe," He nodded as his eyes looked up for a second. "But first, I wanted you to meet someone."

"Okay," I drew out as a girl walked up to me with brownish hair, she looked so familiar.

"Astoria, this is the author of this wonderful book that cast me in her movie, Veronica Roth," Theo pointed to me than her. "Veronica, this is Miles' sister, Astoria."

And that's why I knew her before, I had seen her around town a few times and in articles, "Hi." I smiled. "I love the books, they're great."

"Thank you," She smiled. "So you're the little sister Miles keeps talking about?"

"That's me," I nodded.

"You don't look that much younger than him," She gave me a quizzical look.

"Because he always fails to mention that I'm only half an hour younger than him," I chuckled at the thought then seen her mouth drop open a bit. "Yes, Miles is my twin brother."

"Wow, you two don't look a thing alike," Veronica just stared trying to understand it as I smirked.

"I know, we get that alot but totally the same mother and father and birthday," I pulled one leg up to my chest in the chair as Theo let out a laugh.

"Totally same attitude sometimes," He nodded as I smacked him lightly.

"Hey," I blushed.

"It's true," Theo shrugged. "They both get that cocky attitude. Her's isn't as bad as Miles though."

"I'm glad," Veronica laughed as she looked at me. "Wait, I know you. You used to coach all star dance here in town?"

"Yup, that was me," I smiled at her.

"Why'd you quit? You had such an amazing team, the whole city was proud of you guys," Veronica took a chair next to me as Theo took his cue to leave.

"They're still amazing," I nodded. "A little shaky times lately but they're a whole new team. I just had to step away from a while cause I got a job to be a dancer for Enrique Iglesias and then to work with Derek Hough for a while."

"Wow," Veronica took it all in. "Well congratulations."

"Thanks," I smiled her a smile. "But your book is becoming a movie, that is exciting and so awesome."

"And scary," She laughed. "I'm just hoping fans like it."

"They will," I smiled at her even though I didn't know how the movie would turn out I still had to be positive.

"So Theo's your-" She drew out.

"Best friend," I nodded. "I met him when he was filming Golden Boy and ever since, we hit it off."

"Very cool," She nodded just as a blond boy, muscular walked by as my eyes watched him.

"Who's that?" I nodded towards the direction of the guy as she looked up.

"His name's Jai Courtney, he's playing the role of Eric," She smiled.

"Oh," I watched him as I seen Veronica smirk out the cornr of my eye.

"Someone's drooling," She laughed.

"So am not," I shook my head but kept staring.

"You so are," She smiled as she nudged me out of my daze, "Careful, don't let the brother see you."

"Thanks," I rolled my eyes as she got up and I heard the one voice I could hear anywhere.

"Astoria Lennox Teller!?" Miles ran up to me and went to hug me to pull me out of my chair. "What are you doing here?"

"Theo brought me," He sat me back down. "And I live in the city, hello."

"So glad you're here," Miles nodded. "Now people will believe I'm not a horrible brother."

"Psh, who said I wouldn't tell them that," I laughed as he gave me a look. "I'm kidding. Where's Shailene?"

"Still getting ready," He rolled his eyes. "I think hair and make up now."

"Oh," I nodded as I seen Jai walk past again but looked back at Miles. "So, lunch today?"

"Yeah of course," He nodded. "And if it's not too late tonight, maybe some of the cast can hang out with us back at your place?"

"Sure," I shrugged. "You know I don't sleep much, so as long as you guys are up for it."

"Great," He hugged me again. "I'll come talk to you more later."

"Go work," I laughed as he ran off and Theo came back shortly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's a start but I'm still totally crushing on Jai Courtney. And have seen his interviews? He's so adorable. Anyway, tell me what you think.