The Tick Tock of the Clock

The real thing

I watched as Jack followed Pete around the room. Pete was having fun with it, he’d walk a few steps stop and look back at Jack follow and stop several feet back. I watched as Pete moved around the couch and stop behind it suddenly, Jack bumped into his legs. Spinning Pete scoped him up hugging him, the room froze. Pete Wentz was willingly touching a child.

“You’re so cute!” Pete squealed hugging him and swaying with him. Jack slowly wrapped his arms around Pete’s neck settling into his broad chest. “I could eat you!” He gasped kissing the top of Jack’s head as he spun in a loose circles causing Jack to giggle.

“Who is that?” I asked pointing at Pete leaning towards Joe. Shrugging Joe threw his hands into the air. “What happened to Pete then? Cause I haven’t really taken my eyes long enough for him to be kidnapped and replaced… have I?” I asked again Joe shrugged at me just as confused.

“Hey guys… Whoa! He’s got the… and the…” Pat trailed off pointing at Pete now watching him a bit confused as to what was going on around him. “WHO ARE YOU?!” Pat gasped at Pete dramatically. Rolling his eyes Pete ignored him. “Did we get a replacement Pete?” Pat gasped running over to Joe and I, hiding behind the two of us.

“I think they might have been swapped the last time they went to the bathroom, because I can’t watch Pete in there.” I muttered softly.

“I haven’t been replaced.” Pete muttered turning to us. “I just really like the kid.” He muttered. “Other kids…” He trailed off thinking about it. “I’m not to sure about them. They might have like… Ebola.” He stated nodding his head vigorously as Jack watched him.

“Yeah that’s Pete.” Joe and Pat muttered wandering off; it wasn’t exiting to watch the real Pete with a kid apparently, I’m still unconvinced it’s really Pete.

“Oh my god! You know what we could do when we get to Disney Land?” Pete gasped down at Jack who simply tipped his head to the side interested. “Go to the Nightmare Before Christmas store.” Okay, so it is Pete.

“He doesn’t like that movie.” I muttered at Jack’s wide terrified eyes. Pete spun on his heels looking at me with amazed and shocked eyes. “All the monsters scare him. Maybe when he’s older.” I muttered pouting Pete looked down at Jack with a frown.

“Never mind then, we’ll go do other cool stuff. Okay?” Nodding Slowly Jack rested his head in the crook of Pete’s neck as he wandered over. Turning around in my seat I grabbed my phone off the table and began typing away on it. Holding up the note he nodded. “Thanks.” He whispered handing me back my phone. Nodding I looked at the clock and stood up.

“Go get your buddies and all the stuff.” I stated squealing he took off up the stairs with Jack still in his arms as he went yelling for his band mates and friends. It took all of point two seconds for everyone to be standing in front of me with there little black backpacks they had. “You know who your partner is?” I asked Pete placed a hand on my head, Andy and Joe slung their arms around each other as Brendon lifted Patrick’s arm in the air. “Good, let’s go.” I muttered pushing the door open.

“I’ll go get the car!” Joe yelled. “Let’s go buddy!” He added dragging Andy with him down the hall to the elevator yelling for them to hold the doors. The two vanished behind the silver doors as I closed the door making sure it was locked.

“Every once in a while,” I muttered looking at Pat. “We’re going to have to check on them to make sure they remembered to strap themselves into the rides they go on.” I stated to him as he slowly nodded fully understanding what I meant. “And don’t let Brendon on any ride he can easily get out of.”

“I’m not a little kid and I can hear you.” Brendon snapped as Pat and Pete burst into fits of laughter while we wandered down the hall to the elevators. “I’m not dumb enough to wiggle out of a safety belt. I like living you know…” He paused pulling out his phone dialing it. “Hey Zack….” I snatched the phone from him. “Hey.” He whined, his lips forming a fish like resemblance as he pouted.

“Hey Zack.” I muttered into the large sidekick.

“Hey, Ella. What’s up?”

“How are things going for you guys? Smoothly?” I asked hopefully as Brendon glared at me with his arms crossed missing his chance to push the button as Pete let Jack do it behind Brendon’s back.

“Yeah actually, we’ve got our passes right now, thank you for letting me in as well, but you forgot about Derek.” He stated lightly laughing.

“No I didn’t. I didn’t get him one. He’d ruin the trip.”

“Well… thank you then?” He muttered a bit confused. “Any way, we’re going to go in soon, they’re all acting a little like Brendon on a normal day with four Redbull’s.” He stated laughing as I listened to the chattered behind him.

“At least you don’t have the real thing.” I smiled stepping into the elevator, Brendon still glaring at me. “Um… remind them to put on their safety belts. It’d be a bad thing if the only surviving member of Panic at the Disco is Brendon because he went to Disney Land instead of Six Flags.” Zack burst with laughter over the phone as all three older men stared at me with wide eyes.

“You’re mean.” Brendon whispered. Rolling my eyes at him I listened to Zack agree before passing Brendon the phone. “ZACKY!” He squealed causing Jack to flinch. “Sorry.” He whispered to Jack sheepishly and stepped back almost for his safety as Pete glared at him.

“Don’t worry about him; you’ll get use to him.” Pete whispered to Jack who nodded. “He’s just loud, but he’s not mean or dangerous.” He stated Jack nodded again resting in Pete’s arms and clinging to Pete’s shirt. Rolling my eyes I stepped out of the elevator into the crowded lobby with the guys walking along. Turning I looked at Pete messing with Jack’s hair. Falling back I slapped at his hand. “Ow, what was that for?” He gasped as Jack began to mess with his hair.

“Leave his hair alone, he can do it himself he doesn’t need your help.” I muttered taking Jack from him and rolling my eyes. “He’s not very nice is he?” I asked Jack just looked up at me confused at to what I was going. “He’s mean huh?” I asked again, he shook his head as Pete stuck his tongue out at me. “Why must you like him?” I asked softly shifting Jack on my hip as he smiled up at me resting his head on my shoulder.

“Mine!” Pete called taking Jack from me as getting into the van we’d rented.

“Umm… are you going to put him in a car seat?” I asked, Pete looked around the car. Sighing I went to the back pulling it out of the back, I’d gotten it just in case. Pulling it out I put it in the seat next to Pete strapping it in. Taking jack I put him in as the three in the very back seat watched me strap him in. “There.” I muttered closing the door and climbing into the passenger seat. “Go.” I muttered to Joe. Nodding he drove off towards the park with out a single problem as Pete tried to get Jack to talk to him.

“Pete, Jack doesn’t talk.” I muttered lightly. “He hasn’t since… you know.” I muttered, Pete blinked looking at Jack who was staring up at him and nodded. “Just so you all know.” I muttered they nodded as Pete played with his hair a bit, Jack just watching him.

“We are here.” Joe declared as he parked in the front of the park. Getting out I noticed Pete jump out with Jack in his arms and spun waiting for me knowing better than to run for the gates. The others got out and waited as well.

“Do you all have your bags?” They all lifted them for me. “Cell phones?” I asked they all pulled them out. “Are they charged?” I asked turning to face Joe. Turning it he looked at it before nodding and smiling. “Let me see it.” I stated he passed it to me, Joe has a tendency to forget to charge his phone. I looked at it and smiled handing it back to him. “Now be normal human beings and attack the Disney Land gates.” I stated waving my hands at them a little bit. Turning they all stopped. “What?” I asked walking along they fell behind me like some sort of mob. Stopping I turned to them and stared concerned.

“You still have to get us our passes.” Pat muttered as the other nodded. Rolling my eyes I hurried to the gate and began talking to the small lady behind the booth. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the five men behind me.

“Hi I’m Isabella Phight. I have six passes under my name for today.” I muttered pulling the papers and my ID out. Nodding she began looking through it and typing away on the computer in front of her quickly, glancing up at the men behind me acting like a small children who didn’t want to wait to get in.

A loud squeal rang out, turning I looked at Pete placing Jack on his shoulders.

“Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third, if you hurt him I swear to god I will kill you.” I hissed at him watching his mouth drop open. “I’m not even joking with you right now. Don’t you dare hurt him.” I muttered pointing a finger at him as I glared at him.

“I’m not going to hurt him, I swear. Why would I?” He asked lifting a hand off Jack’s leg to wave it at me in: ‘shut up and get the damn passes’ sort of way.

“I’m warning you.” I muttered.

“Stop being paranoid I’m not going to hurt him.” Pete gasped back at me as I turned to the lady forcing an annoyed smile. Laughing nervously she passed me back my ID and the passes.

“Thanks.” I smiled at her. Turning to the guys I passed them to them and stopped as I got to Pete. “Now you have to promise me something.” I muttered groaning he leaned down towards me. “You won’t run with him up there, okay?” I asked Pete nodded.

“Oh coarse not, I know I wouldn’t be able to hold him.” He muttered taking the pass and draping his arm around my shoulders as we walked in. “You don’t have to worry; I can take care of him.” Rolling my eyes I held back a snort as the security guard let us in as he looked at the passes. Smiling at him he nodded his head as the guys turned to me.

“Remember to eat lunch, put on sunscreen and we’re meeting at the castle,” I muttered pointing at it. “Around twelve-thirty so I can make sure you’re all alive and that Brendon doesn’t look like he’s been land surveying,” Brendon lifted his arms showing off the little muscles he had. “Andy doesn’t look like a lobster,” Andy smiled nodding his head. “And the rest of you aren’t sun burnt, close to a color Andy will turn even with sunscreen.” The red head nodded at out true that statement was. “Now,” I paused lifting my hands. “Be free!” I declared throwing my hands up. “Except you.” I muttered pointing at Pete. His smile dropped a bit as Jack leaned on his head looking between the two of us. “And your human hat.” Pete looked up at Jack and smiled.

“Why hello my human hat, how are you today?” Pete asked Jack just stared down at him with a wide smile; it was nice to see him smile. “Now… where to first?” Pete asked looking at me.

“Lets get your girlish dreams and squeals out of the way early.” I muttered Pete spun on his heel lifted a finger in the air.

“To meet Cinderella!” He declared.
♠ ♠ ♠
ta-da!!
comment please and thank-you.