The Tick Tock of the Clock

moving.

“What the…” Pete whispered as he walked in the door. I waved at him with Singer at my other side. “You should be in bed.” He huffed.

“I didn’t walk ,but I would have made it down stairs faster if I had.” I stated at him. He paused, brows narrowing in confusion. “Singer and Cash decided they wanted carry both myself and Jack down at the same time forgetting you have a trickey spiral stairs case they have trouble rushing up and down on their own.” I stated clicking my tongue at the memory. “I feared for my life.” I added with a small nod as Pete smiled and laughed at me.

“Yeah, well…” I watched as people shuffled in past him.

“Stop blocking the doorway. Do you want our help or not?” Jon Walker snapped as he and several others stumbled in. Turning I looked at Singer confused, he shrugged at me, just as confused.

“Yes I do.” Pete nodded holding the door open as the elevator dinged again and more people filled in. I blinked looking over at Singer again, getting and even bigger shrug.

“Not a clue dude.” Singer muttered softly to me. Frowning I turned back to Pete

“What’s going on?” I asked him with a deep frown. He shrugged. “Pete?” I asked

“Nothing to concern you.” Pete stated. Glaring I let out a small growl at him. He simply ignored me.

Travis McCoy walked in and a smile formed on my lips as he sashayed into the room. Pete rolled his eyes.

“Elevator down dude. Sup.” He nodded at me. I frowned at him, trying to looked upset and disappointed. “What’s wrong princess?” He asked sitting down next to me on my open side.

“Pete won’t tell me what’s going on.” I huffed. Travis laughed and gave me a squeeze.

“We’re moving Pete’s stuff.” He stated softly pushing Signer as he noticed him sitting on the other side of me. “What’s up man?” He asked Singer shrugged as I lifted my index fingers to regain his focus.

“You’re rearranging?” I asked confused.

“No.” Travis stated.

“Trav.” Pete warned as Andy walked in and Travis lifted his hands saying he would say no more.

“Andy what’s going on?” I huffed. Andy didn’t even look up as he wandered through the crowd.

“Not a clue.” Andy stated. There was a loud gasp. Turning I looked up the stairs at Cash.

“Are we moving you out now?” Cash gasped. Pete groaned slamming his head against the door.

“What?” I gasped confused.

“We’re moving Pete out. He wants to live at his house now.” Patrick stated as he walked in with a few other people. Gripping the bridge of my nose I let out a deep breath.

“So you’re literally moving Pete out?” I gasped. The whole room gave some reply of a yes other than Pete, Singer and Jack. “You’ve gotta be kidding me. This place is a mess, you have no boxes…” I watched Brendon Urie and all the members of Hey Monday, along with William Beckett and Mike Carden walk in with Boxes. “Okay so you have boxes, do you have a moving van, I get you have movers… some aren’t very reliable.” I stated as Brendon Urie and Travis Clack drop a few things and smile at everyone with sheepish grins. “Point proven on that one.” I stated. Pete bobbed his head to the side lightly in agreement. “Besides do you even have room at your house…wait I’ll answer that.” I laughed slapping Travis’s thigh, he groaned rubbing his thigh in mock pain. “You don’t.” I groaned at him flatly.

“Do too. It’s this thing called a garage for all the extra crap I’ve got.” Pete stated childishly at me.

“Or for the cars you have.” I stated. He snorted and waved his hand at me.

“I’ve got a driveway for those.” He stated. Everyone in the room looked at me.

“You’re garage already has two cars in it now and you’ve got two more in the parking garage here.” Pete froze. “Didn’t think that through did you?” I asked as everyone in the room looked at him.

“Pete, I have a question.” Ryan Ross asked stepping forward as the rest of the fueled by ramen bands walked in carrying boxes, packing tape rolls, and bubble wrap rolls. Pete rolled his hand as he waited b the door still. “Why don’t you marry here? I mean… dang…” He gasped, glancing at Jack sitting on the floor a bit unsure if the word ‘dang’ was bad or not. “She takes better care of you then your own mother would at this point.” I rolled my eyes.

“His mother would take care of him like a little kid till the day she died, then he’d be on his own.” I stated. Ryan clapped lifting his hands to me.

“And look, his mother’s given up on him. He moved out and in with you.” He gasped, everyone looked at me as I frowned. Ryan was going to go off on one of his little rants or force me into an argument he’d spin in his favor.

“I don’t live with him.” Ryan raised a brow. “I’d much rather go home.”

“You’re here!” He gasped throwing his arms up. Letting out a deep breath I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Not this one you jerk.” I hissed at him.

“Oh you mean your sister?” He asked. I glared at him.

“Okay!” Pete clapped stepping in between us, hands up. “We’re moving my stuff.” He stated. “Ross up stairs helping pack along with everyone else I gave that task down stairs. Everyone you know what you’re suppose to do.” He stated. Travis and singer got up.

“You did know!” I snapped at Singer as he helped pick up a chair.

“Yeah, what’re you gonna do with us? We’re all a bunch of lairs.” He laughed heading for the door as the couch lifted.

“Oh my god!” I gasped gripping it as I looked at the several people lifted it up. “Put the couch down.” I snapped pointing at the ground as they waddled to the door.

“I’ll take this.” Pete stated pulling me off the couch and into him. The guys nodded.

“Pete.” I huffed.

“No.” He stated pointing at me. I rolled my eyes as he shifted me on his hip. “But once they’re gone you get to go down to the car.” He smiled at me. Rolling my eyes I crossed my arms over my chest. “Stop fussing, you’re just mad that you have no control.” I didn’t respond as I glared at his chest. “Control freak. You just have to let go of something, you’ll be more relaxed and have less grey hairs.” I forced my fist into his chest. “Ow.” He gasped coughing roughly.

“Pete elevators open.” Someone yelled. Pete nodded stumbling along.

“Come on Jack.” He called. “I’d say that’s uncalled for but half the things you do are uncalled for.” Jack followed like a good little boy as Pete held the elevator door open for him. Jack grabbed Pete’s pant leg as the elevator doors closed and Pete pressed the lobby button.

“I can’t believe you’ve either bride, or conned every one of your friends and label mates into moving your stuff.” I sighed.

“First off, I’m going to help them. Second off, I asked all of them. Thirdly, all those who didn’t want to,” He stated as he smiled down at me. “I did what you would do.” He laughed as I raise a brow at him confused. “I threatened them.” He laughed as the doors opened and he wandered out. “So ha.” He laughed as I frowned at him.