Status: Hiya~! This story will be co-written between my and my friend (meaning there will probably be a noticeable difference 'cause she's a better writer)! I wrote Karkats P.O.V. and she did Daves.

Comfort

Dave's Perspective || Chapter Four

I slowly blinked at the other male as he pushed me out of the way to exit the room. I dumbfoundedly stood there for a moment before turning around. I started following him through the hallway and watched as he quickly went into his room, screaming a question that I didn’t really care to reply to at the time. I almost considered not going in and sparing myself from being screamed at, but I needed to see what was going on with him. I seriously hoped it was nothing bad. There was too much going on with everybody, and I didn’t need anything else going on with my one of my good friends. I sighed and started slowly walking to his door. I waited for a few moments before turning the doorknob and looking inside. I saw the gray-skinned male laid down on his bed. I sighed, “Karkat, I know you’re angry and everything, but this really isn’t like you at all.” I said, concerned.

I walked over to the male and knelt down beside his bed, “Just listen, please. I know this game fucked up a lot of people. and I really do want to make sure you’re okay. I don’t think this is easy for any of us, I mean, Dirk’s not been the best at all, John broke up with me. nothing’s going well. Karkat, if something’s bothering you, you really can tell me, I don’t care if you think it’s embarrassing.” I know I was giving up my cool persona by saying this, but this pompous asshole, as much as I hated to admit it, was my friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that wasn't very good, but it's down! Hope you like it! Once again, feedback and criticism is much appreciated!