Status: Hiya~! This story will be co-written between my and my friend (meaning there will probably be a noticeable difference 'cause she's a better writer)! I wrote Karkats P.O.V. and she did Daves.

Comfort

Karkat's Perspective || Chapter Three

"Dude, what's wrong?"
"Nothing fuckass..." I said, trying to push past the blonde in front of me. Why the hell did he care anyways? Shouldn't he be cuddling his boyfriend right about now or something? Ugh. I moved around him trying to ignore the blood trickling down from my arm. I stomped down to the hall and found my bed room door open.
"Why the hell is my door open?" I asked, directing the question towards the boy with shades. Not waiting for a reply i walked in and shut the door. I rolled my sleeve up again inspecting the smeared blood on my arm. I cracked the door open to see if he'd left so I could clean up my arm. Fuck. He was walking down to my room.
I quickly shut the door and pulled my sleeve down. Maybe he'd just walk by and leave me alone. I didn't feel like having an interrogation. I was supposed to be the strong one and we see how well that was going.... I sighed and flopped on my bed, waiting to hear the sounds of footsteps pass by my door.
Fuck. They didn't pass. They stopped right outside my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
TT^TT This is so short I know!!! Again, my friend is a much better writer so she usually has more to put down and such...