Status: Writing and posting

Starting Over

"Took a deep breath in the mirror."

The music began and started to fill the mirrored room. Tallulah closed her eyes and when she opened them her body started to follow the rhythm.

Pirouettes spun her across the floor, her long legs stretched as the music picked up.

When the song reached the peak, she took a deep breath, the fouetté turns were coming up.

She heard clapping at the end of the song and her zone was cut into, abruptly ending it.

Her bright green eyes flashed to the figure in the doorway as her chest pumped air into her lungs.

"Are you going to practice all night?"

Tallulah shrugged and walked toward her water bottle. "Maybe, why?"

Olivia rolled her eyes at her friend and walked into the room.

"Because you promised you would try, and you staying here all night is not trying." Olivia said sitting down next to her friend.

It was Tallulah's turn to roll her eyes.

"Don't start Tals," Olivia said. "Just come out with me and Kel and you'll have fun. I promise."

"Fine, only because you promised to start getting off my back if I 'tried.'" Tallulah said quoting the air with her fingers.

Olivia grinned and clapped her hands. "Okay, let's go so you can shower and we can get ready."

Tallulah slightly smiled and nodded.

"Fine, let's go."

----


Him.

"It's been ages mate," a blonde man said looking at his brown haired friend. His eyebrows were pulled down. He watched as his friend began to grow irritated as he requested him to attend another night out.

"No, it hasn't," Harry mumbled, swiping his fingers across his iPhone.

Naill rolled his eyes and nudged his friend's foot with his own boot.

"Mate, just come out for an hour then you can come back here and be alone."

Harry sighed and looked up at the blonde.

"Why would I want to watch you with some bird?"

"She's bringing friends," Naill said shrugging. He couldn't help but let a small smile tug at his lips. "But, I'm not going to keep asking you every weekend. This is the last time. So just get out of this funk and come out with me."

"Fine, but then bugger off about it."

"Who knows, you may have fun," Naill said grinning. "But shower first."

"Doubtful," Harry mumbled but got off the couch in the hotel and headed to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm finally feeling inspired again! Also, I wrote this on my iPad so I'm sorry if there's errors, I'm going to go through it again and make sure it's okay.

Let me know if you're excited for this! I know I am!