Status: Writing and posting

Starting Over

"He always said he didn't get this song."

"Want to go get a drink?" Harry asked Tallulah.

She nodded and smiled as he pushed out of the booth and waited for her to slid out and grab her clutch.

After pushing through the sweaty bodies on the dance floor, they made their way to an empty spot at the bar.

Tallulah watched as Harry ordered two beers. She watched his tee shirt tighten as he moved and leaned over the bar to talk to the bartender.

He looked at her and smirked when he caught her looking. She blushed and looked down while brushing her hair behind her ear.

"So why are you so miserable?" He asked her, his arm brushing hers as he leaned closer to talk.

She felt small goosebumps rise on her skin, but she brushed them off and smiled.

"My friends are just trying to be good friends, but sometimes they drive me nuts."

Harry nodded and took a long swig of his beer. "I know the feeling," he said.

She raised her eyebrow and looked at the boy before her. "What do you mean?"

"Naill forced me here," he said shrugging.

"Oh? So you don't want to be here?" She kind of felt like he was forcing himself to buy her a drink, but she then again she always overthought everything.

Harry looked at Tallulah and shrugged.

She nodded and took a sip of her beer. Turning, she looked behind her to see her friends watching her.

What was she even doing? She definitely was over Marcus, but Harry clearly didn't want to be there, let alone around her, he basically said that himself. Kind of.

She looked back at him and saw him watching her.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing, you just don't seem like the type of girl to hate a place like this, it seems like it would be in your element." He said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes at his cockiness.

"I could say the same for you," She challenged.

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess you could. But trust me, you don't want to get to know me."

"Oh yeah?"

Harry raised his eyebrow and put the empty bottle on the counter before taking Tallulah's and placing it on the counter. He grabbed her fingers and lead them to the door.

"Where are we going?" She asked, rushing to keep up with his long strides.

"Don't you worry about that," he said as they stepped to the curb.

Around them, flashed blinded Tallulah, she didn't know what was going on until a car door was opening in front of her and Harry was pulling her in.

"What is going on?" She asked in a rush.

He sighed and looked out the window.

"Can we pretend that didn't happen?" He looked at her and she blinked.

----


Him.

Harry waited for her answer anxiously, he was always anxious when the paps showed up and he was with a new girl. She had to know who he was, but yet she was so willing to leave with him. Didn't she know what would happen if they were in public?

Or was it one of those things you don't think about it until it happens?

He didn't get it, but then again he would never understand women.

She slowly nodded and he felt himself realise a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked her.

She smiled and nodded. "Starving actually."

"You like pizza?" He asked.

"Who doesn't?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, would you be opposed to take away and beer?"

"What is take away?" Tallulah asked laughing.

He felt himself smile and lean back into the seat. "It's delivery or ordering and picking up the food." He said.

"Oh! Yeah, that's totally fine with me, actually it's preferable." She said leaning back into her seat and getting comfortable.

He smiled and leaned forward to tell Dave to take them to the hotel. He watched as she looked out the window as they drove through the city.

"So you know who I am right?" Harry blurted out. The question was driving him insane. Sure, girls screamed his name all the time, but most girls either wanted his attention because of who he was, or shyed away because of the fame.

"I mean who doesn't? But, you are just a normal person too," Tallulah said looking at him.

Huh, now he was even more confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what are you guys thinking? Do you hate it, or love it? I want to know!

Thank you for reading, by the way. It means so much to me! I'm updating this from the car so let me know if there's typos or anything!