Status: What happens after One Shot?

After One Shot

Breaking into a Prison

I sat in the back of Boss's black SUV. I was in chains. I had cuffs on my ankles, wrist, waist and even one around my neck. I had a mask over my mouth. I could barely move.

We pulled up to a dock. Frank and Jake helped me out and on to a boat. They sat next to me one on each side. When we got to the island they had to lift me out me. Once my feet were on solid ground again a bag was placed over my head.

Really? Am I that dangerous?

"You alright A?" I heard Jake whisper he was on my left hand on my arm

I nodded my head. Frank mirrored Jake on my right. We went up stairs. And more stairs. And more stairs. Then we stopped.

"So this is the rouge?" I heard someone say

The bag came off. I heard gasps on my left. I looked and saw all six members of B.A.P chained against a wall in a cell. They glared at me. Zelo looked hurt. I felt my heart drop. Guess they still hate me.

"Yep. She went on a killing spree after they arrested B.A.P." said Frank keeping a straight face

"I heard she betrayed the FBI. So she continued their jobs after they were put in here." said the voice

I now looked at the owner of the voice. He was a small, puggy man. Dirty. Ugly. And he had rotten teeth. Just looking at him made me sick. Thank god for this mask.

He reached up and tried to touch my face but I jerked back. That passed him off.

"Hold her still!" he snapped

Please let be able to kill him.

"A." said Rat sternly in my ear.

I had a ear piece.

"I like my women to fight back." he whispered in my ear

Frank and Jake had to use everything they had to hold me still. In about five seconds the plan will change and there will be a pig dude dead on the ground.

"Bring her to my office." he said

"Do you mind if Jake takes her? I want to say a few things to those bastards." said Frank

"Sure." said pig

That's what I am calling him. Pig.

Jake lead me into the office. He pressed the button that loosen the chains so I could get them off. I guess I do get to play. I felt him put a knife in my back pocket. Good.

"Leave." said pig

Jake left. The pig walked up to me unzipping his pants. That was it for me. I dropped the chains. He backed up wide eyed. I grin at him before throwing the knife straight into his heart.

"Rat." I said in to my ear piece

"I saw." said Rat. "The other two are working on the lock. They suck at lock picking."

"A. They said he keeps the keys on him." Frank said over the line

I was not touching that thing. So I walked out, pushed Frank out of the way and made quick work on the lock. Than it dawn on me.

This is way to easy.

I grabbed the extra gun from Frank.

"You notice too." said Frank

"Yep." I said

I made my way into the cell and began my work on Yong Guk's shackles. It didn't take long but as soon as I got them off the cell door slam shut and we could hear the electricity spark. Well shit.

"Rat." I said

"I don't think it will shock the boys as long as you are quick." said Rat I could here him typing

Yong Guk stood beside me. "What the plan now?" he growled

"Still pissed?" i asked sweetly

He just glared. I sighed.

"Rat time me." I said

I ran to Himchan.
"Start." I said

I made quick work at them.

"Done." I said

After that i went into my own little world. I finally freed my last person. Zelo.

"Only twenty seconds." said Rat

"Great. I want a shower." I told him

He laughed. "I disabled the door. You have ten seconds."

We ran out. Frank lead us to a boat waiting for us. Boss waved it us. We got in and made our way to the main land.

"So you bosses hired a gang to deal in things and to blame us?" asked Yong Guk

"Yep." said Boss. "We figured it out when that asked us to hunt down A. We knew where she was but they didn't. They tried to tell us we went rouge."

"Now you want our help?" said Himchan

"Yep." said Frank