Status: What happens after One Shot?

After One Shot

Chase

I was shoved into a car by the boys. Frank was in the driver seat. Boss in the passenger. Jake pressed a cloth against my shoulder. Rat was typing away on his computer. I reached in to my pocket and pulled out the flash drive.

"You may like somethings I found on their system." I said

He took it, plugging it in to his laptop. I handed the bag i had to Yong Guk.

"Here is your stuff." I said

I was getting tired. I just wanted to sleep.

"Boss she has lost a lot of blood." I heard Jake say

"We are almost to headquarters." said Boss

"We may have to take some detours." said Frank.

"Shit." I heard someone say

I wasn't sure who. I closed my eyes.

~3rd Person POV~

A closed her eyes. Jake went to shake her but was stopped my Young Jae.

"Let her rest. I can do a quick patch on her shoulder for now." he said

Jake nodded moving so Young Jae could get closer. Young Jae removed her hooded and was thankful for her love of tank tops. Taking some of the cloth he ripped a few sections off to use as ties than ripped the remaining piece in half. The wound was a through and through. Which was good they didn't have to go digging for a bullet. Putting the pieces on each opening he tied them tight.

"That should hold for awhile." said Young Jae

Frank was doing his best to lose the FBI cars behind them. But A was always better at it. Yong Guk moved so he was between the two seats.

"You suck at this." he said

"A was always the better driver." said Boss

"Turn left here." said Yong Guk

Frank did. Yong Guk gave him directions while Frank followed. The FBI cars were dropping back.

Zelo was having a hard time. He looked at the sleeping girl with blood all over her. He was still mad at her for betraying them, betraying him. But she got shot trying to get their stuff. He could feel the tears but refuse to let them fall.

"Holly shit." said Rat staring at his laptop screen

"What?" they all asked

Dae Hyun looked over Rat's shoulder.

"Damn." said Dae Hyun. "She is good."

"Rat explain." said Boss

"What A found is gold!" said Rat