He Is Mine

Chapter IV

Day 207
My voice is small.

Today is Saturday and me and my boss got into the same car at about 9:00 pm. He was dressed very nicely and all I had on was my button up shirt and slacks which I thought looked pretty nice.
"Wow you have a really nice car." I said trying to not be awkward.
He smiled at me, I felt his eyes look me over and my ears started to burn so I looked out the window.
"Thanks I just bought it this year. It's great."
"I'm sure you can get really cute girls with a ride like this."
Seriously, I had no idea what I was saying or what I was getting myself into.
"Sure...if you like girls."
I bit my lip and continued to stare out the window like I was reading a book. I saw him in the reflection, that sly smile still on his face.
We soon arrived at a fancy building that looked like a five star hotel.
"Sorry Ashton but I lied. This is a before party for the Best Selling Author Awards are given out tomorrow. "
He said as he opened his door. I got out quickly in a panic,
"What!?"
Frans smiled at me, "it's okay, I needed someone to bring. It's embarrassing to show up at a party alone."
I sighed and scratched my head, "I'm not dressed for a party-"
"You don't have to be it's quite casual."
'There he goes again...cutting me off mid scentence. This can't be too bad right?'
"Fine.." I said looking around. I felt his large warm hand rest on my solder as he lead me inside. My heart started to pound. I really had no idea why...or did I? We walked into the party and it was filled with all kinds of people. Press, authors, editors and even some fans. Before I knew it I was surrounded by a large group of men and women who all seemed to tower over me. Probably because they are more powerful then me. I felt little, more little then usual. I wanted to go home but I kept telling myself to stick it out.

I'm going to be honest with you, I drank a little too much and started to go into a hazey stage where I was unable to identify North from East and male from female. So yes I was pretty drunk.
I had lost Frans and was leaning up against the wall with a glass of alcohol.
"So are you Frans' new whore?"
I looked up at the strong man above me and I said with a smile, "that's a bold statement ...tiny."
The noise of glass shattered made everyone in the parties head turn. I dropped my glass on the floor as this crazy man tried to assault me. Frans grabbed the man by his black curly locks and gave him a powerful right hook across his face. He lead me out of the building and before I knew it we were in his apartment.

He wrapped me in a blanket and handed me some water.
"Sorry for causing you trouble..." I said looking downward. I must have had a fever because my face was burning up.
"Don't worry about it...those parties are boring anyway...you made it more fun." He smiled.
"I lost you near the end there, got me kind of worried."
I smiled and shook my head.

I closed my eyes. I was so tired all of a sudden and I leaned back into the couch. I was almost asleep when I felt myself be lifted off the couch and laid onto a bed. He put his hand in my hair and kissed my cheek and then I fell to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short & sweet
To be continued