Status: Active

Then I Found You

Chapter 5

“What the hell happened?” Brian demanded as the guys all stepped foot into the hospital where Marissa was currently admitted in. She wasn’t too badly hurt but she still had more fatal injuries than I had.

“I don’t know” I answered , “one minute we were in the car chatting and the next minute there was a man standing in the middle of the road , and he didn’t move out of the way.”

“Did you see his face?” Brian asked. I glared at him “no. I was too busy worrying about saving both mine and Marissa’s life”

“Okay well I’m happy that it wasn’t worse. I’m glad neither of you died”

I sighed, “yea me too”

“What’s wrong? You know she’s fine right?”

“I know” I said rubbing my face. “When we were waiting for the ambulance to come , I..I decided to uh… to tell her what we do for a living”

“What?!” Zacky roared, “what did she say?”

I shook my head as the four guys all stared at me in shock , “the ambulance came before I could. It seemed like the perfect time to. I just , I don’t know anymore. I can’t lose her.”

“But Shads you will lose her. If she finds out on her own , she will leave. If you tell her , she’ll be mad but she will forgive you.”

I pondered over Johnny’s words and nodded. I had to tell her. I had to tell her soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short. drama on its way!

Please , please , please comment.!!!