When 2 luvers collide

Punk Girl Dreamer

Addie's pov....

It's been 7 years since my first dream with Billie. I don't know the guy but I know he exists somewhere in the middle of California. Ever since I was 11, I never thought of any boy in particular I wanted to date. Just only the boy who opened his little heart to me when I would close my eyes at night. Everything was perfect about him in verey single way and something told me I ,ay be closer to him in my future. I realize that promise was true since my mom decided to move to california at this instant. I'm 18 at the moment just graduated from high school. Rodeo was our destination who knows if Billie could be in this same little town. Today there's a gig, I just found out about it in one of my walks around the neighborhood. I took the flyer from the streetlamp pole and read over it...looks like green day would be performing in that Gilman place. I moved here two months ago so I'm kinda familiar with this side of town. I had a strong feeling in my heart that I should go check out this gig, maybe destiny awaits.

I walked back to my house almost at full speed, this gig was gonna start in an hour. I unlocked the door and ran towards my mom and asked frantically, "Mom, could I please go to this gig," pointing at the flyer. My mom was inspecting it and I begged, "I could totally drive there it's pretty clouse by our house." My mom looked from the flyer back to pouting eyes and came to her senses, "Okay you can go, but be hom by curfew." I jumped up and down like a 13 year old after meeting her crush and ran to my room to change clothes. When I was done, I kissed my mom good bye n ran to my car.

A few minutes later I arrived at the Gilman and my heart was beating faster by the minute. Gosh I need to calm down before I pass out! I rushed in and it smelled liked booze and cigarettes and all the bad smells that do not appeal to a girl. Without thinking I took out my bottle of rosey spray and sprayed it around me. Thats more like it, okay now I have to look for this band... O its getting on stage I must take my place in the front.