Status: I also published this story on motionlessinwhitefanfiction.com :)

There's So Much Beauty, When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights.

Chapter One

I opened my eyes and groaned at the bright sun that was shining through my window. It was was only 8 am, oh well.

"Time to get up", I whispered to myself. I got out of the bed and walked to my wardrobe and picked out one of my many dresses. This one had flowers on them and went just above my knees. I put it on quickly and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my make up. I only applied some light powder, mascara and filled in my eyebrows, as usual.
I looked into the mirror and sighed.

After I was done getting ready I grabbed my purse and jacket and left the house. Today was Saturday, so I decided to get some coffee and figure out what to do later.
I kept my eyes on the ground, feeling slightly uncomfortable walking on my own, but I was used to it by now.

Suddenly my thoughts got interrupted as I bumped into someone, I cried out in shock and fell to the ground. Jesus Christ, how embaressing. Why do things like this always happen to me?

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, are you alright?" I heard a deep voice ask.

I looked up to see a heavily tattooed guy, witch stretched ears and two piercings on his upper lip standing in front of me, he was the complete opposite of everyone I've ever met. He held his hand out to me to help me up. Should I take it? What if he was dangerous or something? I shook the thought out of my head and reached out to take his hand, smiling shyly.
I took a closer look at his face...he had beautiful blue eyes and adorable pouty lips..holy fuck.

"My name is Josh", he said as his lips curled up into a smile. "And you are?"
"I...uh..my name is Faye."
"Am I scaring you, little one?" He smirked, letting his eyes wander over my outfit and then back up to my face. "Nice dress."

I blushed. He was probably just making fun of me, as if a man like him would find a dress like the one I was wearing nice.

"Thanks.."
"Hey, you wanna get a coffee?", Josh asked, smiling lightly.
"A-are you serious?"
He laughed. "What, are you surprised that a guy like me wants to drink a simple coffee with a flowery, little girl like you?"
I scoffed. "Excuse me, just because I don't wear black or have tattoos, doesn't mean that I'm just some little girl."
"Just come on and get a coffee with me, big girl", he said, giving me a smirk.

We walked the whole way to Starbucks in silence, but I swore that I could feel his eyes on me.
We arrived at Starbuck and walked inside to order our stuff. Just as I was about to pay for my coffee, Josh shook his head.
"Nuh-uh, no way, I'm paying."
"No, you really don't have to, I-"
"Shush, and sit down on one of these tables there, while I pay and wait for our coffees."

I sighed and did what he told me.
There was something about this guy that I couldn't put my finger on. Something about his tattoos, his piercings, his dark clothes..and not to forget his eyes that made him look so intrigueing. He was so different from me and everyone I've ever talked to...and in a way, he scared me. That was so stupid, but I just wasn't used to people like him.
I looked up to be met with a pair of bright, blue eyes.

"Dreamed about me, little one?"
I felt my face heat up. "Stop calling me that."
But he only chuckled. "So, tell me about yourself. Like, what do you do if you aren't running into strange guys."
I couldn't help but to smile at that. "Well, I still go to school..that's pretty much it. My life isn't that exciting."
"How old are you? And what kinda music do you listen to?"
"I'm 18, and I..uh.. I listen to stuff like Ed Sheeran, Birdy or The XX", I answered quietly.
"How cute. I should show you some real music sometime. What's your school called?" He leaned over the table, his face was awkwardly close to mine, and I could feel his breathe on my neck, which made me shiver lightly.
I told him the name of my school with a shaky voice and he smiled, standing up.

"See you around kitten", he stated with a low chuckle, and with that, he left, leaving me sitting there completely confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. So, I know this first chapter was kind of uneventful, but I promise you, the next chapters are going to be more exciting. :)