I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 226: They Have Him

Perspiring with droplets of sweat, a very naked Gerard lay sprawled on his back in his living room in the middle of the night. On top of him was an equally naked Frank with his head thrown back, his hazel eyes shut, and his hands gripping down onto his husband’s pale chest. He rode Gerard like he owned him, like he had every right to use his body to reach his own pleasures anytime he desired it. The selfish idea turned him on even more as he spurred his hips onwards, propelling the man below him deeper into an intoxicated state brought on by the ecstasy his body and his body alone could only give him. The rest of the household was dead silent now that their children were tucked away in their own separate beds. Since then, all that could be heard in the night was the sound of overlapping heavy breathing downstairs and bare sweaty skin slapping against bare sweaty skin. Feeling himself drawn closer and closer to the brink of his orgasm, Gerard’s slippery hands slid up the top of his husband’s strong thighs to grip down onto his hips, refusing to allow him to tease him any further than he had earlier by stalling. He wouldn’t be abandoned before their love making was over. Gerard had played along with his game long enough, now it was his turn to reap the benefits. Coated in just as much sweat as his older husband, Frank fervidly rode Gerard like a stallion, never missing his prostate. His fingertips were digging deeper and deeper into his lover’s pale chest as his orgasm loomed over the horizon, his eyes squeezing even tighter with desperation to reach it. Both men were on the precipice of cumming and were becoming more and more desperate to collide with it with each thrust that when they finally plummeted over the side of it and into its euphoric void, they had to fight back against their potent response in order to not rouse the entire neighborhood. Frank arched his back and threw his back even further than before, his lips gushing a faint series of whimpers of his husband’s name. “G-Gerard, fuck yes, Gerard! Mmm, Gerard!”

Letting out a deep groan underneath his husband, Gerard’s back nearly arched off the floor as his Frankie milked every drop of his cum straight out of his body. The bursting climax was so vigorous it caused his body to spasm from below until there was finally nothing left of his soul but an empty husk of his former self. Lazily dropping down beside his recovering husband, Frank snuggled into Gerard’s sweaty side as they both took their time catching their breaths from their nightly extracurricular activity. Only when he felt he had the strength necessary to, Gerard reached down to expertly whip the condom off of his flaccid cock to tie it off then tossed it aside onto the rug beside them. Gathering Frank up in his arms, he kissed the top of his silky head and with a dopey smile on his face confessed in awe. “Jesus Christ, baby. That was fucking amazing.”

“It always is.” Frank agreed with a smile stuck on his face, his arm coming around to embrace his husband, never wanting to let go ever again. The married couple languished in the aftermath of their lovemaking while an incoming storm outside began to roll into their neighborhood. It would prove to be a concern much later on with their small children if the rumble of distant thunder meant anything. They knew they would have to cross that bridge when they got there, and would be ready for it as long as they tackled it together. Until then, they remained where they were on the floor. Nearly dozing off, they were jerked awake at the sound of Gerard’s phone buzzing from somewhere nearby. Having been rudely woken so abruptly, Frank let out a whine and pouted. “Fuck, is it morning already?”

“No, love. It’s far from morning.” Gerard chuckled as he got up to find his phone. It had nearly skated under the couch when Frank had seduced him to the floor of the living room rug and tore off his clothes. Dodging those sexy but graphic memories so he wouldn’t get an erection again, Gerard checked his phone and was taken aback to see he had missed 8 phone calls in a row from some unknown number. Something didn’t feel right, and so he called that number back to get some answers.

“Who is it, Gee?” Frank mumbled from the floor, wanting his husband to sink back down onto the rug beside him so he could snuggle up into his arms again.

“I don’t know yet.” Gerard whispered to him as the phone rang on the other side of the line. He waited patiently, not foreseeing that his world would fall apart the moment his call was picked up.

“G-Gee?” Masika’s voice wept from the other end of the call. She knew she sounded like she’d been crying her eyes out, her words coming out thick and watery as she clung onto the payphone like it was the only thing keeping her afloat in a stormy black sea. But none of that mattered right now. What did matter was getting to Michael and saving him before he was brutally murdered by the Killjoys!

“Masika?” Gerard called out, surprised to hear her voice. When he heard her faint sobs, it instantly sent his stomach plunging in apprehension for her and his brother. Clutching onto his phone in the exact same fashion as Masika, Gerard questioned her. “Masika, what’s wrong? What’s happened?!”

Frank immediately sat up, his hazel eyes wide as he watched his husband’s every move with concern.

“Mikey, Gee! It’s Mikey!” Masika managed to convey past her sobbing in the midst of torrential rain coming from a very active storm. Just when she thought she had better control over all her crying it started up again the second she thought of her fiance. Once more, she had to compose herself or else she’ll fail the love of her life. The more time she spent crying over him, the closer he came to death.

Gerard’s stomach sank even lower. The blood drained from his body as his light brown eyes softened and filled with tears at the thought that his brother was out there somewhere dead. His throat was constricted as he forced himself to stammer out. “M-Mikey? W-What about Mikey?”

Scooting closer to offer comfort the moment he heard the broken tears in his husband’s throat, Frank circles his arms around his husband’s bicep, pressing several kisses where he can over the tensed muscles that quivered beneath his blanched flesh. He had no idea what was going on right now. Gerard wasn’t exactly in the state to explain everything so he’d have to wait his turn. Soon enough he’ll know.

“The Killjoys…t-they attacked us.” Masika managed to spit out. Her hands had such a death grip on the phone she was surprised it didn’t crush from under the pressure. She was still breathless from running for her life through a black forest in the cold rain. All around her she could hear the howls and calls from the Killjoys pursuing her. An idiot would think she had lost them by now, but she hadn’t. They were close, perhaps even watching her now as she made this very call. “Michael…he s-stayed behind to lure them away from me and the baby. They have him, Gee…t-they fucking got him!”

Shutting his eyes, Gerard cursed his little brother for putting himself in danger, cursed Masika for leaving him behind, cursed the Killjoys for turning on his brother, and finally cursed himself for not being there like he promised he would be. If it was too late…god, it better not be too late, but if it were too late, then Gerard couldn’t save his brother now. But Masika he could save. “Where are you right now?”

“A boarded up gas station outside of the place we’re staying at in the woods.” Masika described, somehow knowing Gerard would know of the place. He was like a GPS tracker sometimes.

“I’m coming for you, Masika.” Gerard decided on the spot without conferring with his husband. He didn’t have the time to do that, only to give Masika instructions. “I need you to stay out of sight and don’t come out until I get there!”

“Fine, but you have to hurry, Gee!” Masika urged him, her brown eyes scanning the forest line as best as she was able to see in pitch black downpour. “Michael is all alone back there!”

“I will.” Gerard vowed to her before ending the call. Without a word, he surged onto his feet and raced towards the stairs naked, not realizing his husband had spoken to him, looking for answers.

“Gee, wait, what’s going on!?” Frank pressed, having donned his husband’s shirt and his own briefs on.

“My brother needs me. The Killjoys are after him. ” Gerard disclosed before flying up the stairs.

Frank was left alone downstairs, stunned. He recalled hearing about Michael wanting to quit the Killjoys like Gerard had done for him. It made him wonder if he had attempted that tonight and that’s why he was attacked. Then again, maybe it’s normal for the Killjoys to assault their leaders. Frank had no clue how this whole murderous gang thing worked. In seconds, Gerard was back downstairs in all black. He moved as if Frank didn’t exist, and it bothered him enough to show in his voice. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to get to Masika first.” Gerard answered as he went to acquire his car keys.

“And then what? Are you guys going after Michael next?” Frank interrogated him, needing to know.

Gerard shook his head as he snatched his keys up from their hook by the front door. “I can’t risk bringing her with me. She’ll have to stay here until I can get my brother back.”

“Here!? With me and our children?! Our family?!” Frank echoed incredulously, not believing this!

Glaring at his husband’s disapproval and tone, Gerard firmly put his foot down and proclaimed loud and clear. “Yes, she is coming here, and that’s final, no further discussion!”

Floored that his husband was putting his foot down against him and how sexy it was, Frank speechlessly watched as his husband strode out of their home without looking back at what he was leaving behind.