I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 4: Don't Be Long

“That’s not fair, maybe somebody else might want him, man.” The man in the scary burlap mask complained, gesturing to the rest of them, who were shaking their heads in disagreement. They all knew better than to argue or fight against Poison. The man seems calm and collected most of the time, but if you piss him off he’ll become a madman obsessed with spilling your blood.

Poison glared at the rest of them as if daring them to provoke him. They all shook their heads or pretended to be occupied with something. Poison looking back at the big guy and lowered his voice to a stern tone. “No Cinnamon, this one is mine. No one can have him.”

“Who are you to decide!?” A man in a rainbow Mohawk called out from his stance by the doorway. Poison closed his eyes for a second to control his rising temper. Ever since Dash had joined their group he’s always been a problem for Poison. He always competed against Poison over everything for reasons that Poison wasn’t even sure about. If he took a guess, it was because of Poison’s position in the group that intimated Dash. Now that Poison wants Frank, Dash is obviously going to want him too.

“Do you have something to say, Rainbow Dash?” Poison hissed, expecting a fight and already prepared to win it. Whenever he called Dash after his My Little Pony nickname, it always resulted in an unstoppable brawl. This time, Dash struggled to keep his cool in front of the boss, hoping it’d win him Poison’s little prize.

“Oh no, I have nothing to say to you. But I have plenty to say to MY new prize here.” Dash said rather smugly, ignoring Poison’s name-calling as he attempted to place a hand on the back of Frank’s neck. Poison was quick to grab him by the wrist and to keep him off Frank, his grip steel-like.

Poison yanked him close with his other hand so Dash would have no choice but to heed his words wisely. “Touch him and I swear I’ll kill you!”

“Enough you two! Poison take your prize.” Kobra ordered, lazily gesturing for his brother to take his prize and head upstairs to his room, while rubbing his temple to ease an incoming headache.

“WHAT!? Why does he get to have his way, because he’s the boss’s brother?!” Dash yelled, his face turning slightly red in anger.

Kobra glared at him. “No, because if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have built this secret group so you can satisfy your desire to murder freely and get away with it. It all started with Poison, so you have him to thank. Besides, he never voices his desire to have any of the people we auction here. He always picks up the leftovers nobody wants.”

Dash couldn’t deny that. Whenever the auction came around Poison never raised his hand for anyone that’s been on display…until now. Dash watched as Poison wrapped an arm around his prize, hooked his other arm under the young boy’s legs and lift him up into his arms. Without a glance back, Poison headed straight to his room, being careful as to not harm the already shocked boy. Downstairs, the auctioned continued on.

Poison entered his room and carefully lowers Frank down onto his bed, where he laid visible shaking and whimpering. The room was a bit of a mess and even though Frank couldn’t see anything, Poison wanted the room to look nice for him. Turning around, Poison closed and locked the door with a key he kept on him at all times and began to do a quick clean up, listening to the sound of Frank panting. Afterwards he headed to his bedroom windows and yanked off the black sheets that prevented the sunshine from warming up the room. The place looked completely different and much better than it did before. Poison turned around when he heard a thud sound and saw Frank had intentionally fallen off the bed and was trying to worm away from where he last heard the thud of his kidnapper’s boots. Poison watched him for a minute before walking over and attempting to lift Frank off the floor, but Frank immediately started swinging his arms, trying to shake Poison’s grip off his waist. It didn’t work, and Frank was dragged to where his back was pressed against his kidnapper’s hard chest, his small frame caged by his kidnapper’s legs.

“Shhh, that’s enough.” Poison whispered in Frank’s ear, trying to calm him as he wrapped his arms around Franks’ so he couldn’t lift his arms anymore. Frank panted and whimpered as he continued to wriggle around to try and somehow break away. Poison was patient enough to hold Frank for the next thirty minutes of his struggles, while occasionally shushing him. When Frank had finally run out of energy, Poison lifted him into his arms and walked towards his bathroom. His prize smell like mud, campfire and river water, so he was in need of a bath. Poison carefully sat Frank on the floor where he was free to wriggle around again if he chooses since Poison had locked the bedroom door. Poison turned on the tabs and ran Frank a soothing bath while he kept an eye on him. Frank could hear the sound of the bath going and thought it was a perfect opportunity to try and escape even though he had no use of his hands and feet. His kidnapper was occupied so this was the perfect time for his second attempt to escape. As quietly as he could, Frank wormed his way to where he assumed the bedroom door was. Poison watched in amusement before wincing when Frank’s head connected with his nightstand, eliciting a painful squeal from the young boy. Poison carefully walked past Frank and headed for his bed, his ears listening to the bath filling up and his eyes watching Frank. Frank froze as he listened to the sounds of his kidnapper’s boots against the hardwood floor. He tried to stop the loud pounding of his heart to get a clear understanding of where his kidnapper was, but it was too hard to calm himself in a situation like this.

Poison stripped his bed completely, and added clean comforters before heading back to the bathroom to turn off the tabs. Frank attempted to crawl forward, but in seconds was grabbed by his hips and pulled back into the bathroom. Frank let out muffled cries against his gag as he felt himself being lifted and placed on something cold.

“Alright, I need you listen to me.” Poison whispered, his voice sounding a bit rough as he leaned downed so their faces were directly across from one another. “I ran you a bath. We can do this the easy way in which I let you bathe alone, OR the hard way in which I wash you. Nod once if you understand where I’m going with this.”

Frank swallowed thickly as he calmed himself down so he could break down what his kidnapper was saying. If Frank were to behave properly, his kidnapper would leave him alone to wash himself. If Frank chooses to misbehave, then his kidnapper will be putting his hands on Frank’s naked body. Frank shivered in disgust at what this disgusting monster would do to him if he touched him like that? What if he’s a rapist and prefer young men like him!? OH no, I refuse to allow this monster to be my first, Frank decided mentally.

“Well, what’s it going to be?” Poison patiently asked as he watched Frank’s chest rises and falls as he panted.

Frank gave him a shaky nod, praying his kidnapper wouldn’t go back on his word and put his hands on Frank anyway.

Poison nodded, before position Frank on his knees in front of the tub. Frank tenses up, waiting for the gut-wrenching tug on his pants for him to go ballistic and attempt to kill his soon-to-be-rapist. Unsheathing his knife, Poison leaned over and whispered into Frank’s ear. “Remember, behave, or you won’t ever get the chance to wash yourself again.”

Despite the warmth in his ear, Frank nodded quickly as he waited for his captor to either untie him or sexually assault him. Frank was praying for the first scenario.

Poison waited a second before cutting the bondage from his ankles, and then his wrists, all the while closely watching Frank’s movements for any signs of a upcoming attack, but Frank kept very still in fear that Poison’s blade would chop his limbs off. Poison stood up.

“You should find everything you need here. Don’t be long.” Poison said softly.

Frank tore off his blindfold and gag the second he heard nothing but silence. He turned around to catch a glimpse of his kidnapper, but saw he had already left. Frank started to breath hard again as he looked around. The bathroom was small but clean, not a drop of blood or a pile of bones in sight. Is this where he killed his victims? Or did he prefer his bedroom?

Frank felt hot tears rolling down his face as he began to cry quietly on the bathroom rug in front of the tub. What did he do to deserve this? What did he do wrong? How come he and his friends were attacked that night? What was the reason? What happened to those other men in the concrete room with him? So many questions that needed answers! Unfortunately the only person that could give him the answers that he desperately wanted was his kidnapper that was most likely in the next room waiting for him.

Frank shook his head to get that idea out of his head. There was no way he was going to ask that maniac about his friends. Hell, he probably ate them or something!

Frank looked down at the warm inviting tub. After trying to escape in the woods, falling into a river, and sleeping for god knows how many days in the nasty cell room, Frank was in dire need of a bath. Shakily, Frank began to slowly take his clothes off, while looking back every five seconds to see if his kidnapper had snuck his way in the same way he magically snuck his way out. Once he was completely naked, Frank took the bar of soap and a red loofah, and began to wash himself. It was a struggle, but Frank managed to relax a little bit in the warm water by pretending he was somewhere else, somewhere safe. The water was so comforting, despite his situation, that when he closed his eyes he almost believed that he was taking a bath at home.

It was only when he heard a soft knock on the door, did he open his eyes and remembered where he was. Alone in a house full of kidnappers and probable murderers that were going to kill him.