Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 16: The world will shift

Sarah stood in front of the succubus shaking her head back and forth. Lupy lifted an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side. All those damn humans with their emotions and morals; she found it to be rather pathetic. Lucky for the witch in front of her, she had a little patience.

“No, I already gave my friend to Damon. I refuse to do anything else for you, you Sucu-bitch!”

Lupy smiled at Sarah’s half attempt of an insult. She couldn’t get mad at the name because she was a succubus and she was a bitch.

“Cry all you want but you’re coming with me and you’re going to help us beat Lucifer. I don’t care if I have to drag you kicking and screaming. You’re gonna do it.” Lupy spoke in her cold voice as she shifted on her left leg, sticking her hip out and folding her arms over her chest.

“Go back to Hell and stay there!” Sarah snapped.

“I’m warning you Human, watch that tone.” Lupy kept her voice calm.
“I’m done doing your dirty deeds so take your orders and shove them-“

Before Sarah could even finish her sentence Lupy stepped forward, flaring her charm on the witch. Sarah’s legs gave out beneath her and she closed her eyes, lost in a state of pure lust. It was amazing what Succubi could do to people. One moment their assholes; the next, a bunch of horny people begging for release.

“Have you forgotten who you’re talking to?” Lupy snapped as she stepped closer to sexually frustrated witch. “I seduced you many times before so don’t think I can’t turn you into my little sex slave. I’ll fuck you until you drop dead, so next time you open that mouth of yours, you better watch what you say.” Lupy threatened.

Sarah’s only reply was a quiet whimper.

Lupy smiled, looking down at Sarah’s pleading green eyes. “Good. Now about that spell.”

[Eliza POV]
Damon’s strong hands held on tightly to my waist as he thrusted his hips up. My knees dug into the mattress beneath us and I grabbed a handful of his thick hair. I used my free hand to hold onto his shoulder to keep my balance as I rocked my hips. His cock twitched inside me and I knew he was close. I also knew I wouldn’t be that far behind him.

Our bodies became one fluid motion and when Damon scratched his nails down my back I felt myself climax. My whole body went stiff but Damon kept thrusting into me. He drew my bady flushed against his and let out a loud grunt before he finally came inside me. He removed the sweaty strands of hair from my face and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

I crawled off Damon and watched as he slowly started getting dressed. My back felt like there was a burning sensation running down to my ass. It must have been claw marks he left decorating my back. There were a few marks on his back too, but I watched them heal right before my eyes. Before I could stop myself I opened my mouth and spoke to the demon.

“I want to know more about you.”

Damon paused for a second before finally buttoning up the last button on his shirt. He didn’t say anything he just sat down on my bed and sent me a look. It was hard to tell if I just angered him or intrigued him.

“I just want to know more about your kind. I sort of figured I have a right to know since I’m about to marry you.”

He leaned on his left side and traced little circles in my hip with his forefinger. Those blue eyes scanned my face and I could tell he was in deep thought.

“What do you want to know?” He asked as he brought his fingers to the red D under my ribs.

“Are you an incubus?” I asked.

Damon laughed at the question. “No, if I was an incubus you would have been dead by now.” He brought his hand up and started playing with my hair. “I’m a red eyed demon.”

“What can you do?” I asked as I pulled some of the sheets over my body.

“Besides telekinesis and teleportation. . .a lot.” He answered briefly.

“How do I kill a demon?” It was worth a shot.

“You don’t, they kill you.” He got off the bed and started fixing his messy hair.

“What are you going to do to me once we get married?”

“That’s for me to know and you to kind out.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“I’m being serious Damon! I want answers!"

“Maybe some other time, I got something to do.” He snapped his fingers and my clothes were back on. I opened my mouth to ask what he was doing but he opened my door and walked into the kitchen.
“Adam, it was nice seeing you again.” Damon’s voice made me jump off the bed and run right after him. I couldn’t let him hurt my brother again. Adam was standing in the kitchen with a huge smile on his face.

“So did you do it?” He asked Damon.

I assumed he was talking about the engagement so I held up my hand to show him the ring.

“Congratulations.” Adam didn’t sound happy but kept his smile.

“Well, I got some work to do; I’ll be seeing you soon.” Damon leaned down and planted a light kiss on my forehead before leaving.

“Next time you two ride the hobby horse, you mind keeping it down a little?” Adam scolded.

I felt my face redden. “I’m so sorry about that I-”

“Don’t have a heart attack, Eliza. It was just a request.” Adam laughed.

I raised an eyebrow at my brother. “Adam, do you remember anything before or after you went in to a coma?”

“I remember just about everything, why?” He replied.

“It’s just; I always wanted to know how the crash happened. You were the only survivor.”

I was lying. I actually wanted to see if he secretly remembered anything about Damon.

“Well I swerved because there was an animal in the road. A fox; I think.” Adam answered.

What? No, it was a truck driver who had too much to drink.

“It’s funny though because it stopped in the middle of the road and it looked right up at me. The glare from my lights made it look like it had red eyes.”

The moment he said that I felt my stomach drop.
“I kind of feel like the fox did it on purpose but it was just a fox right?” Adam shrugged his shoulders.

Just a fox; my ass.

[Lupy POV]
Lupy was flipping through the spell book, trying to find the right spell. The longer the task was taking, the more irritated she became. This could have been done a long time ago but Damon had to wait until his human was ‘ripe’. Then after the accident she had to scare Sarah into telling that little lie so Damon could have his human.

“I told you, all I could do was banish him to a different time zone.” Sarah noted.

“Then that’s our temporary solution.” Lupy shut the spell book and handed it to the witch. “Gather your ingredients, Damon will be here soon and you better be ready for him or you will be his midnight snack.” Lupy warned.

“You don’t understand, this spell won’t rid of him perminately.” Sarah replied.

“And Damon doesn’t need to know that.” Lupy snapped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been such a long time I hope you all enjoy to make it up to you I will be posting 3 chapters for you all to enjoy thank you so much to all my readers, subscribers and the those who comment, you are awesome